Kristen Stewart: I Let Robert Pattinson ‘Lick Under My Armpits’

Wed, September 19, 2012 2:30pm EDT by 38 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview Robert Pattinson Love
FameFlynet

Wish you Happiness

Posted at 1:56 AM on September 20, 2012

Hey kristen, Is that ya?i cant believe this but i seriously understand y u said dat aloud.You seriously are in love wit him and you will forever.,………………I am happy fr ya both….God bless ya both.

Debra

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 19, 2012

Surprised she would share that. I thought she was more private…

Giselle Heartz♥ (@HeartziCRUNKKID)

Posted at 10:25 PM on September 19, 2012

So what if he Loved to lick Kristen’s Armpits, that’s how he Use to show his love for her!!!!

Giselle Heartz♥ (@HeartziCRUNKKID)

Posted at 10:26 PM on September 19, 2012

Follow me on Twitter @HeartziCRUNKKID I Follow back :)

Ping

Posted at 7:24 PM on September 19, 2012

Am I surprised they’re so erotic? No. Young, beautiful, and athletic. I’d be surprised if they weren’t.

Close, but missed the bullseye again.

?

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 19, 2012

lol, the last day`s of their relation ship robert might have been smelling Rupert instead of kristen…lol

Milly

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 19, 2012

WHY is a lot of people bitter, agressive and abusive on here? Am I missing something? In what way has these actors personal life/problems effected you? Please help me understand. (Never seen anything like this before),

Milly

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 19, 2012

I think it’s pretty tame. Would rather he go further south if it was me, LOL :)

Guest

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 19, 2012

It’s US WEEKLY Affair
Photos were photoshoped
LIARS

Snowmop

Posted at 4:56 PM on September 19, 2012

Kinky….I like it ;)

I agree

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 19, 2012

rob is the nasty one he likes to do it. What man likes to lick armpits dirty hobos thats who. rob is a pig and disgusting

Mari

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 19, 2012

@ Agree, how do you know that dirty hobos do it? I guess you did it with a dirty hobo! And you are calling Rob a dirty pig. What about you?

Chrysa

Posted at 2:35 PM on September 19, 2012

She has said that she doesn’t want to sell her personal life and she comes up with this?this is something totally personal and she shouldn’t just tell it on public.

T

Posted at 2:59 PM on September 19, 2012

That right there should tell you she never said it. She has never talked about her personal life and she never will so the fact you believe she would tell anyone anything about her shows us you are an idiot sorry but you are.

Mari

Posted at 4:05 PM on September 19, 2012

@ chrysa, Krsten plays the interviewer, the mags and her fans. Don’t believe everything you read….

jen

Posted at 2:15 PM on September 19, 2012

She is so gross. Discusting slut maggot

Mari

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 19, 2012

@ Do you think anybody cares what you think? The way you talk says a lot about you, no self esteem!

Milly

Posted at 5:06 PM on September 19, 2012

@ jen -Feel sorry for whoever has sex with you, yawn…LOL

Rob is the sick one

Posted at 2:08 PM on September 19, 2012

Kristen is not the crazy one here you idiots. ROB IS THE ONE WHO LIKES TO DO IT. LOL HE IS THE CRAZY SICK ONE NOT KRISTEN. JUST AN FYI IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE KRISTEN WOULD TELL A STORY LIKE ABOUT HER AND ROB YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY IDIOTS. IT IS PRINT MAG. so there you go it is probably made up BUT IT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT THEN ROB IS THE CRAZY ONE LOL.

Milly

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 19, 2012

Rob not sick, what’s sick about it? Dread to think what you would call the millions of people in the world who like to indulge in oral sex with their loving partners…. jeez

Rosita freskita

Posted at 1:58 PM on September 19, 2012

Do you HL asks me what I think : Do YOU think she’s crazy about him… or just crazy?

KS is an unstable person emotional, and this is very worrying because you could sharpen in a moment of anger and end very badly.
also it is a manipulative and troubled person, a pump of emotions difficult to manage in a moment of anger, what danger!

So yes I think she is crazy.

Mari

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 19, 2012

@ Rosita Frescota, I wish I was crazy and made the money that she makes, the clothes she wears, take a plane everywhere and
a guy like Rob! IMO, you sound crazier than KS, with all that anger in your heart!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 12:58 PM on September 19, 2012

I worry about the hearts of FANS who are still struggling with internal emotional chaos as the media continues to jerk our hearts around USING Robsten. U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE and THAT’S why many of us are so crazy right now. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blogspot”.

Leef70

Posted at 12:49 PM on September 19, 2012

Hey people do you realize that this is old news. We have heard about this interview a few backs. Unfortunately either Hollywood lies thinks we are stupid and we don’t read stuff about our favourite actors on other sites or else they are stupid enough not to realize that this ‘revalation’ has already been published. Hollywood Lies I think you have just realized that you do not have ANY MORE B******T to write about these two so you are starting all over again. Today you issued another article with advise of some so called experts. You already seemed and published advise for these two ‘unfortunate’ people. So please give it up and if you have nothing true and new to write take my advise and close up shop. Besides you shoul try earning some honest money.

tammy

Posted at 12:39 PM on September 19, 2012

It’s kinda cute! I mean, if he likes to do it, and she likes it, why not?

Mari

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 19, 2012

@ Tammy, they probably lick every inch of their bodies, how sexy, I bet they drive each other insance with such energy. That”s why Rob has to go
back for more….Smart guy! The youngsters are telling Rob to walk away from her, but Rob knows how better, he has enjoyed her for four short years.

paul white (@paulwhi35553501)

Posted at 12:03 PM on September 19, 2012

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Jackie G

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 19, 2012

Hey it’s an erogenous zone on the body , I bet they have wild sex ooh! He can lick my armpit any day lol!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 10:53 AM on September 19, 2012

its theirs lfe have a fun

enough is enough

Posted at 10:46 AM on September 19, 2012

what is the question in the poll? Anyway, that’s gross, disgusting. And if seh ever said… she is st*pid. the intimate life isn’t talking theme.

niken

Posted at 10:34 AM on September 19, 2012

this is obviously Twilight PR making sure no one throw things at Kstew :D

one could simply ask : ” and Rupert got to lick the mini-cooper’s seat ? “

Teddy

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 19, 2012

Pretty weird how she became so open about her relationship right before the affair. Thats called a guilty conscious.

Mari

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 19, 2012

Terry, that’s your own BS.

Omarion

Posted at 10:10 AM on September 19, 2012

Ewewewewew man she’s a freak!!! I can’t stand her!!

Gentle Soul

Posted at 12:56 PM on September 19, 2012

@Omarion, so why are you reading about her if you can’t stand her. This site is all about her and Rob, they dominate this site. Besides, who cares if you can’t stand her.

J@Y

Posted at 10:08 AM on September 19, 2012

yum robby LMAO but no i get what that statement means and its cute