Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fighting Over Houseplants — Report

Wed, September 12, 2012 4:51pm EST by 180 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Fighting
FameFlynet

vanessajenjo

Posted at 4:40 AM on September 13, 2012

Honey spends page kristen, you you deserve the better thing ¡ and Rob this you demonstrating that it does not deserve you.

vanessajenjo

Posted at 4:38 AM on September 13, 2012

Am I starting hating to Robert Pttinson and his airs of greatness, since it was carrying this way with the person who mas has wanted? He is a Fraud out of hollywood was sure that it had a mess with katy and Kristen as any woman sehizo notice that it was present. Kristen is the best ¡

Pari

Posted at 5:16 AM on September 13, 2012

@vanessajenjo
well you are wrong hate Kristen she started it ….not Robert .how can he live with someone who does not love him .
if Kristen loved him she would not have had the affair in the first place
so hate Kristen she is the one who spoiled the twilight experience for all of us

jan

Posted at 3:20 AM on September 13, 2012

I think all this stuff we are reading is absolute tosh. I think they probably are back together and it will come out after BD2.

Sally

Posted at 3:00 AM on September 13, 2012

I’m tired of both of them. I loved them as Bella and Edward. I see a couple of brats now when I see the BD2 trailers.
Someone called Rob evil in another post. I was mad about it. I’m beginning to think now that maybe there is some truth to that. I stopped seeing Rob as this nice guy. I think there’s something bad about him for having treated Kristen so mean…even if she is at fault and cheated on him.

They spoiled Twilight for me. I had the first two movies and I just dumped them in the trash. I no longer can see Bella and Edward. I only Kristen and Rob now. Bye, Rob. Bye, Kristen…was nice knowing you! I don’t wish you bad luck but not good, either. You two broke my heart.

grow up

Posted at 12:38 PM on September 13, 2012

@Sally. Oh, come on now! It’s the same people who keep badmouthing Rob in a misguided effort to support Kristen. Or maybe they just don’t like him. We have no idea how he is treating Kristen in private, but in public, he did nothing but love and cherish her, even when she rebuffed him at times. Overall they appeared to be mutually affectionate though. Now, he’s not being “so mean to her,” he’s trying to rebuild his life and remain professional while the added scrutiny to his personal life is on a constant high. I’m sure he is nursing a wounded heart too. He appeared to be completely blindsided by this whole incident. So stop with the lame efforts to blame or shame Robert Pattinson. He is not the bad guy here, and he doesn’t want to be a victim either. My guess, (since I wont pretend to know him), is that he just wants to be left out of this mess. To call Rob and Kristen “brats” because they wont publicly speak out about their personal life for YOUR enjoyment, is just plain SILLY.

ap

Posted at 1:33 AM on September 14, 2012

sally how old are you?5 years old .get a life stop blaming the movie stars with your broken heart.get s hobby

annony55

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 13, 2012

Well, HL even you should be ashamed. House plants, really? If you are trying to hang on to (the Rob Fans) you are going to have to do better than this. House plants! That is so silly. When you started, it’s hard to believe that you never thought you will run out of lies.

Sabra

Posted at 2:00 AM on September 13, 2012

Tried of both of them now,and the whole break up garbage,I just don’t feel the same for them as actor’s I guess you can say I have lost that loving feeling towards them,All the trashy press has backfired and really has taken the stars out of my eyes when I hear there names I want to throw up.So sad

Jackie G

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 13, 2012

I’m signing off with this last article cause I laughed so hard I peed my pants and have to go change LMAO all the way to the bathroom! Tomorrow the news will be she stole his mothers china set and won’t give it back cause his sisters are dissing her lol! MORONS TO THE MAX HL

world

Posted at 12:22 AM on September 13, 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, JUSTA HAPPY

crushable.com

Posted at 11:52 PM on September 12, 2012

EVERYBODY GO TO CRUSHABLE.COM!!!!!!!!!! REALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

j

Posted at 3:26 AM on September 13, 2012

i just see video of cheating scandal. i am realy confused. and know i am sure that its just PR.

aiza

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 12, 2012

well i think they both are know how to take care they plant well they should stay in one house and taking care of that you know what i mean kristen rob we happy both of you a thousand times just enjoy

blue

Posted at 11:24 PM on September 12, 2012

what the hell is going on!!!

tara

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 12, 2012

Seriously?!! GIMMIE A BREAK!! I mean, come on……. must be a slow day…….

heyy

Posted at 10:58 PM on September 12, 2012

HOUSEPLANTS?????!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculious even the person who wrote this had to laugh at themselves. I thought they were just 100% sure that they were back together and now kristen is for sure that they arent so shes left with plants that they named. I dont even know what to say to this. i really hope people see that this isnt true. Who exactly are these so called ‘sources’ are because this is just getting disturbing. Im a HUGE fan of robsten but I’ll wait until one of them says something straight forward, I’m TIRED of this BS. This story is dead and has been dead for awhile STOP posting crap about every single day like you have nothing better to do other than pulling lies out of your A** and move on to something else. freaking houseplants???? woooooooooow

Jeannie

Posted at 11:08 PM on September 12, 2012

Amen,you said it just right …I couldn’t have said it better…we robsten fans must stick together and support them until they tell us different….

mvk

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 12, 2012

You guys are kidding? Right? You’ve got nothing else to write about? Leave Rob and Kristen alone. And Maddie, I grew house plants from seeds and they were not pot plants. Stop stirring up trouble.

Debra L Jensen

Posted at 9:53 PM on September 12, 2012

this will keep me up all night

Debra L Jensen

Posted at 9:52 PM on September 12, 2012

your kidding me right

Jeannie

Posted at 9:25 PM on September 12, 2012

HL should get a life…first they are fighting…then they are fighting over the dog…then over his clothes…now the stupid plants????? Can’t you find anything better to write about?????? This story is dumb and stupid which means you have NOTHING…..so get a life and find a new subject….

ladydivadi

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 12, 2012

i believe the HL staff are a few bricks short of a load! I mean…seriously???

maran

Posted at 9:14 PM on September 12, 2012

stupid no news now stupidity come sources are idiots

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 9:11 PM on September 12, 2012

The fact that they have already gone and will not be together – that’s clear. But the struggle for plants – I think something really incredible. As though they have other, more important, matters not.

Olivia

Posted at 9:02 PM on September 12, 2012

REALLY!??? House plants? Move on Hollywood life. When the horse is dead–get off!!

Maddie

Posted at 8:25 PM on September 12, 2012

They seriously sound like pot plants. I’d name name pot and treat it like a pet if I’d grown it from birth. And it was freakin grown in the basement (there’s a house in LA with a basement?) sounds like hydroponics to me…

Debra L Jensen

Posted at 9:55 PM on September 12, 2012

harvest them and smoke them

Can't Sleep Over This...

Posted at 8:24 PM on September 12, 2012

hmmm tough one… should she give him back his plants?… man, I can’t decide….
ok, if she watered them more she should keep them… still… they might go to court
over this… hmmm… damn it…Kristen, just give them back and keep Bear ok… yeah

WHAT

Posted at 8:22 PM on September 12, 2012

I kid you you not my IQ drops a little more each time I come here and I only come here for a laugh this story is to much p. I hate to call people names especally if I don’t you but ALL of you at HL are RETARDS you all road on the short didn’t you? And anyone who believes a word of any stories HL puts out or any other gossip sites and tabloids you to are RETARDS. This story proves it.

eufaula

Posted at 8:20 PM on September 12, 2012

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahahah! i guess nothing new to report…but the plants. I wonder if Rob is reading this stuff! soo funny! ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahaha

elisa

Posted at 9:43 PM on September 12, 2012

esto si fue el tope jajajajajaja ni tienen nada mejor que hacer por DIOS ya me los imaggino los robsten riendose de esto que pelean la casa el perro ahora las plantas falta que se disputen con abogados las guitarras el piano que le regalo kristen a rob los peluches y joyas que le regalo robert a kristen no ya paren con esto la mejor noticia la unica que debe publicar es que se reconciliaron y listo