Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fighting Over Houseplants — Report

Wed, September 12, 2012 4:51pm EDT by 180 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Fighting
FameFlynet

Dedav

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 12, 2012

These articles are so stupid that I didn’t even read it. just a few lines so sad you have supt so low

suzy

Posted at 5:43 PM on September 12, 2012

omfg wtf

duh

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 12, 2012

No kidding!! You took the words right out of my mouth. Next they will be fighting over the last box of Hot Pockets in the freezer……………..

Christine

Posted at 7:27 PM on September 12, 2012

Good One

FU YOU GOT NLIFE!

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 12, 2012

idk if this is true but mostly couples to fight for their stuff anyways! Kristen want keep his stuff cause she dosen’t want let go of him.

Stick a fork in it

Posted at 5:42 PM on September 12, 2012

They’re done.
I love Kristen…but the more I read about her…she seems like she needs medication: I’m convinced she’s bipolar. I’ve been bitten twice by people with this affliction. Rob…move on. You can’t fix her…and she doesn’t want to be fixed. Let Franco take her off your hands. You are free man…you got your wish. But, in my eyes, Rob, you’re still an english bum!

Loralee

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 12, 2012

Rob got his wish> no honey it has been your wish all along. Rob didnt get rid of her. She made a mistake, he would never dump her otherwise. It is clear he has gone through much pain about it, but yu delusional fans think he got his wish…..lolol

Woody88

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 12, 2012

Wow! Great that OK! is a source. HL is getting into comedic fiction.

jen

Posted at 5:36 PM on September 12, 2012

rob is not even, kristen I do not know what I did and crazy, I’m sick of it, I’m tired, I want to rob movies, I loved it and I Copsmopolis too want to see other movies pattinson, kristen not, HWL, you are sick, your articles are stupid and they laugh at you,
stop, let them live their lives together or not,
I want real news rob, kristen not (I’m not a fan) but I can see them on your site, I release
it’s boring and pathetic!

Lola

Posted at 5:33 PM on September 12, 2012

Can HL make joke books instead of gossips about the ppl surrounding Hollywood I think it would do a better job!!!

The truth

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 12, 2012

You say she has accepted it. BUT in another article you say that she is desperate to get him back? Stop contradicting stories HWL!

mirunalini

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 12, 2012

PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE

Karina

Posted at 5:28 PM on September 12, 2012

Okay, this is getting too crazy and stupid…who comes up with these nonsense stories??? Seriously, it’s been a while since the affair, both Rob and Kristen came out of hiding and now are moving on, at least with their careers…time for gossip sites to stop, move on, and leave them alone!!! I still support both…together or apart, they will do great!!! :)

jessica

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 12, 2012

This so sad. They will make up a story. How pathetic. One day they are good and the next bad.fighting over over plants? Omg too crazy.

Bystander

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 12, 2012

You kidding me? These B.S. stories are getting worse. Must be because there is NOTHING to write about!!!!

Anon

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 12, 2012

I’m tired of these two. A few days ago, they weren’t talking. Then, a couple of days ago, they were talking and Rob was thinking about taking her back. Now, they hate each other. The heck with them. I’m not even going to watch BD2: I was so looking forward to it. I can’t even watch the others. To heck with them both. They’re nothing more than a couple of dumb actors anyways. I like Kristen: She’s cute and talanted…but I’m sick of her, too now. Kristen, take some time off…go to college…but spare us your presence for a few years! PLEASE!!!! Rob…just go away…you putz.

duh

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 12, 2012

Why are you sick of them? They are not the ones making up and promoting these stories. You should be sick of the gossip sites and quit believing everything they print.

duh

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 12, 2012

That post was to @anon.

lol

Posted at 5:17 PM on September 12, 2012

wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

j

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 12, 2012

lol! this is the most silly artictle… are u iidiotss?

doc

Posted at 5:11 PM on September 12, 2012

this is the most stupidest article

lili

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 12, 2012

lol lol lol

doc

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 12, 2012

Hahahahahahahaha this is the most stupidest article every!!!! This is even news!!! Lol

ToriBorn

Posted at 5:09 PM on September 12, 2012

Grewing plants in the basement, now, why do I start to think about a certain ‘plant’ right now?

hellokitty2412

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 12, 2012

Anon

Posted at 5:10 PM on September 12, 2012

they were working things out a couple of days ago. Now, they not talking. This is the worst rollercoaster ride ever. I’m sick of the both of them. The heck with BD2. I can’t stand the sight of either one of them.

Tina

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 12, 2012

“Grew from seeds” ?? Hmmm, I think she should get rid of them, but discreetly and quietly dispose of them, if they are, let’s say, “of a qestionable nature” ? It is widely reported that they both smoked pot, so the “grew from seeds” makes me wonder just what type of plants/er, babies, they are !

sophieee 123

Posted at 5:02 PM on September 12, 2012

Really!?!?! You are really lacking stories this is stupid and ridiculous do you think they are fighting because of some plants!!! Unbelievable if he would’ve “want” those plants he wouldn’t have given to her so think before you write, this is very low of you…

Tina

Posted at 5:06 PM on September 12, 2012

@ sophieee123,
I agree. A new low… and besides how do these people know what goes on behind closed doors ?

Camila

Posted at 5:01 PM on September 12, 2012

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Rashi

Posted at 5:00 PM on September 12, 2012

this is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! what are they like crazy naming their plants!!!!!!!!!!!!! so annoying now!!!!!!!!!!!! stop being stubborn and move on!!!!!!!!!! talk and do what what you want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting sick of this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for January 2013 to come and forget this people now for good!!!!!!!!!!! I am no longer their fans now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 12, 2012

What happens January 2013?

Poland

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 12, 2012

Serio ? Chodzi o roślinki ? To jest nienormalne xD Mam wrażenie, że tu chodzi tylko zrobienie szumu, a nie rozwiązanie tego wszystkiego… No bo hello, kto normalny kłóci się o rośliny doniczkowe i opisuje to w gazetach i na różnych portalach ? Masakra…
Greetings from Polish