Kristen Stewart: How I Survive Being A Celebrity

Mon, September 10, 2012 5:51pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kristen Stewart Fame
FameFlynet

Goji Berry burn reviews

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 9, 2014

Quality content is the important to invite the people to pay
a visit the web site, that’s what this website is providing.

niken

Posted at 8:50 AM on September 12, 2012

is that the same tank she wore when she kiss Rupert ? and Rob’s hat…well the same look is old

jane

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 11, 2012

i know this doesnt pertain to the above article but i just read a quote from that idiot rupurt–it was in the vogue uk interview with ks—he said upon meeting her she had a burn in her pelvis area–very far down–it was bandaged and she was wearing tight jeans and had a a camel cigarette in her mouth and he found it all quite intriguing !!!!! first of all how did he know about the burn? did she just go up and tell him first thing? i just thought it was an odd quote to put in the interview and was wondering if anyone else saw that and could comment on it—-i found it on kristenstewart daily—-

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 11, 2012

Until you watch the video, you will never understand what this article should really be about. To all you haters out there, if you think your words and hatred isn’t getting to Kristen, you’re wrong. I hope you will all be able to look at yourselves in the mirror without feeling one ounce of the pain you have inflicted upon her. This interview revealed how hurtful your comments are. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for doing this to someone that has done nothing to you. Your family values are in your own homes and they should be kept there, under lock and key. If you have taught your children well, or have been taught well, then what other’s do or don’t do, shouldn’t effect your personal lives. Maybe you don’t have the convictions in yourselves and that’s why you are lashing out, I don’t know, but if that’s the case, turn to your family for support. Stop going after someone you shouldn’t be going after because of your own faults.

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 6:56 PM on September 11, 2012

The truth is, it is, absolutely, brave of her. I could not imagine, even without the scandal, having to release all my ambitions and do scenes described in this film, Welcome to the Riley’s, and in The Runaways. Now, put the scandal on top of that…with all the rehashing and bashing…yes, she is very brave. To be able to completely let go of yourself and immerse yourself into a persona, so deeply, that you forget who you really are during that portrayal, to me, is something very few of us can do. How she doesn’t feel shameful after scenes like that is beyond me. Don’t get me wrong…she shouldn’t feel shameful…I just mean I would, because I wouldn’t be able to separate myself from the person I portrayed if I had to do those type of scenes. She is very strong and talented to be able to do that. That is why I like her and that is why I get disgusted with these people that have no idea what they are talking about when they say she has no talent. If I was an actor, I wouldn’t be able to do it very long because I would lose myself and become a schizophrenic like Cybil.

JValencia

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 11, 2012

What she experienced has something to do what was she’s saying in her recent interviews.So evident that she’s been mediating, reflecting a lot lately. Hope for the best of good things for her.Interesting too that she experienced a hard pain in early year so for her to be mature and responsible individual in the coming years.

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 8:28 PM on September 10, 2012

Well, that, and the experience it is also useful. It will make her stronger

rsd

Posted at 7:25 PM on September 10, 2012

“…it took her fear away.” Is this why she cheated?!! I am tired of listening to people say she made a mistake. A mistake is something you do unintentionally — she knew what she was doing and would still be doing it if not caught, I am sure. She has some serious trouble articulating her thoughts and words, but whatever. Why not officially brake it off with Rob before going after a single guy or guys to live life “fully” with. And if it HAD to be Rupert because he is apparently soooooo irresistible to her, then she should’ve kept it between closed doors — it would have saved a lot of people from a lot of pain.

p

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 11, 2012

WTF is wrong with you ! are you just an a$$hole ?? because from this dumb comment here it seems to me you are the one stuck on this subject , like a freaking broken record every single thing said by her is not about what happened , it doesn’t help either with this silly header above , you need to really shut your mouth because right now you freaking aggravating me with your stupidity …. not everything is about that stupid “incident ” .. if you are a guy than there is something really wrong with you you need to seek help , if you are a girl get over it , Pattinson doesn’t give a damn about you , you are a non-entity to him , so keeping this dumb thing alive will not help your cause , because you are a delusional mess !!!!

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 6:52 PM on September 11, 2012

I’ve replied to her twice. She’s stuck in the twilight zone and there’s no hope. Don’t waste your breath like I wasted mine. I was just as frustrated as you are until I realized something. All these haters…they’re all liars. They wouldn’t be able to make the statements they make and criticize Kristen or Robert if they hadn’t watched ALL their movies. What does that tell you? It tells me that they are all just sexually frustrated, jealous people and probably lonely, so they live in a fantasy world where someone else’s life has become more important than their own. Just do like I do now. Shake your head and have pity on them because they all live very sad lives if all they can do is vent their frustrations out on someone they don’t know, will never meet and can never speak to.

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 6:47 PM on September 11, 2012

You being one of those people, right? I’m sorry you feel hurt. Honestly, she didn’t mean to hurt you, you mean so much to her!

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 6:53 PM on September 11, 2012

Why is it the woman’s responsibility to say “NO” and it’s “OK” for a married man to seduce, approach, or say “Yes” to his sexual urges, instead of HIM being responsible enough at 41 yrs. old to fight those urges, even if he is the one approached? I’m not saying she approached him, just saying, if that was the case. Looking at the pictures and reading his own comments, I would venture to say it was him doing the approaching, not her. I could rant about him but, what good would it do? I could write a freaking novel about men like him.

johnny

Posted at 7:06 PM on September 10, 2012

some people are born with this information others must learn

Yeya

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 10, 2012

Well some tip´s
You do not think so,
keep the feet on the ground
preserves your SPIRITUAL HUMILITY
fill your soul with TRUE LOVE tanks
fill your brain of POSITIVISM AND HAPPINES
fill your veins with SWEETT FEELINGS
You MUST LOVE all who surround you heart.

Tina

Posted at 6:08 PM on September 10, 2012

Although I may dislike her for what she did, I find her candidness and brutal honesty, refreshing.

rsd

Posted at 7:40 PM on September 10, 2012

Tina, with all the respect. The last thing this girl is is candid and honest. Do you know when people keep talking about something bad as if talking it off will make it normal?!! Yeah! That’s what it appears to me she is doing. If she lived in the ’70s it may have been acceptable. If she lived in some other country and culture it may have been acceptable. But this the United States and U.S. family values. Additionally, she was in a relationship with a guy with strict relationship and family values — OK, she could not live up to his values, so move on. But give him the right to move on too and preserve his dignity! Making sure her married lover afford his wife and children the same courtesy.

Just a guy...

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 10, 2012

Blunt and to the point. I don’t share your sentiment, but I deeply respect your stance. It is quite admirable. Peace and love to all!

Robin Van Dam (@RobinVanDam1)

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 11, 2012

Whoa! Is this “Liberty” and justice for all? Are you kidding me? Well, since this is The United States and U.S. values, maybe we should send her to Salem and hang her like they did in the 17-1800’s! Would that make you happy? Oh, right, justice for RP & “Liberty!” Why don’t you ask them if that’s what they think we should do? If they say yes, I’m sure they’ll help you, but somehow, I don’t think that will happen, especially since “Liberty” and RS set the whole thing up. Do the research, there’s plenty of it to back up my views. Plenty on the other theory about the Exec’s manipulating the fans about them being a couple from day one! Wow, open your eyes and see what HOLLYWOOD is capable of and how they are manipulating you so you stop getting so personally involved. Wow, you need a hug!

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 10, 2012

U KNOW these extreme Twilight obsessions were PREVENTABLE, and SO many Twilight Fans are STILL in emotional turmoil because of this Robsten breakup PR stunt. Hollywood intentionally causing young, obsessed fans this kind of pain is wrong. TIME to start thinking about putting blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer. Search “explain twilight breaking dawn ending blog”.