D.B. Sweeney: Robert Pattinson Deserved To Get Cheated On

Sat, August 18, 2012 6:52pm EDT by 345 Comments
D.B. Sweeney Robert Pattinson 'Douche'
FameFlynet/Courtesy of Twitter

Jade

Posted at 6:05 PM on September 2, 2012

No one deserves to be cheated on. It’s not something I would wish on my worst enemy, let alone someone I don’t even know. This is a cruel comment to make and honestly D.B. needs to take a long hard look at himself before he goes around labelling other people as douche bags. I may not be a Twilight/R-Patz fan but I wouldn’t call the poor guy a douche bag.

JS

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 22, 2012

It’s not right anyway: whether he deserved it or not. If Rob was so bad and Kristen was so good – why had she ever been with him? She could dump him and f*ck with whoever she wants.

Beccy

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 21, 2012

Tina, Twilight08 and AlsoaGuest thanks for the defence (and the numbers AlsoaGuest, they don’t lie, top 5000, I don’t think that even qualifies D.B. for the D-List) I couldn’t get on yesterday to comment so again, Thanks! Anon. fess up you’re really D.B. aren’t you? You sure had a few things to say about us but nothing to prove that D.B. Sweeney has achieved any kind of success that fellow actors his age have managed. I stand by my posts. By the way I am 35 and a college graduate.

PK

Posted at 2:03 AM on August 21, 2012

kinda funny being named D.B and calling someone a Douche Bag, I wonder what D.B stands for? hmm..

The truh

Posted at 7:18 PM on August 20, 2012

I do not give a hoot about who this DB Sweeney is. He is just envious because Robert Pattinson is one of the most talked about men on the planet. He is always in the tabloids. And no one has heard of DB before. I have never seen his name in a magazine or tv until now. Plus here are other men his age that are doing great so maybe he just sucks at acting.

Em

Posted at 10:02 PM on August 20, 2012

I couldn’t agree more :)

terry

Posted at 9:00 AM on August 20, 2012

This guys career been in dumpster for quite a while, obvious only took a jab at Rob for job stability, he looks like a washed up drunk-always red faced with toddler style beer belly, probabily home alone and drunk when made comment(what a retard).

Posted at 8:57 AM on August 20, 2012

Anon I am old enough to know when I can read, comprehend, and then draw a logical conclusion from noteworthy presented data. And old enough to know you wouldn’t know a fact if it slapped you in the face. Get off the line and leave the comments to the serious commentors with something valuable to say. You’re excused little one. D. Justin

Tina

Posted at 9:00 AM on August 20, 2012

Thank you.
Oh and Anon: I Do write in complete senteces. Have been doing so,since 3rd grade. I am a published writer,with over a decade to my professional credit. And you are… ?

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 20, 2012

B e a u t I f u l…. Tina Brava!. Enjoy the day. D. Justin

Anon

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 20, 2012

Good. Our educational system worked for you. I’ll move along, but not because of your “stinging” criticism…more like your pathetic views. Go to Starbucks and reward yourself. (…God, I’ve hit rock bottom when I have to argue with a 20 year old with “over a decade” of professional writing credits over a “douche” like Robert Pattison! )

Tina

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 20, 2012

Anon: I will not argue with you. Your ignorance is showing. I am 44,and I don’t go to Starbucks and you have reached “rock bottom” a long time ago. Is that the only disparaging word you know:
” douche ” ? Now leave me alone. (Troll.)

Anon

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 20, 2012

LOL. You ain’t worth a second look….

Robert is a douche

Posted at 1:36 AM on August 20, 2012

Look…most of you twihards are quite out of touch!

First, DB Sweeney is a veteran actor in good standing. He currently has six movie projects in various states of completion. HE DOESN’T NEED TO KISS UP TO MRS. STEWART FOR A JOB. He is doing quite well on his own. It is probably because he is doing quite well that he doesn’t mind speaking up.

Second, he is correct. Robert Pattinson is a douche…as in bag. And, yes, he was humiliated and so forth: Blah, blah, blah! He is still a douche.

Third: D.B. went about it the wrong way. He openly wondered what took Kristen so long to cheat on Robert. No, DB is is wrong here. Kristen should NOT have cheated on Rob. STILL, ROB IS A DOUCHE…bottom line. Period. Stop.

Good news? I don’t have to spend a dime on Rob’s movies and so called music. He has his minimum wage flunkies making him his millions.

oh…and before you get all sanctimonious on me…I don’t care to read any more of your prepubescent drivel…just move on.

AlsoaGuest

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 20, 2012

I have to agree with Beccy, I usually do and the others who feel that D.B Sweeney was just trying to get his name in the media. DBS was just trying to garner 15 more min. of fame by using Kristen and trashing Rob, unprofessional at best. I don’t care if DBS has projects lined up, does anyone pay attention to them? Do they talk about them? That is the question, see you basically proved Beccy’s point DBS was probably thinking hey I’ve got some stuff in the works how can I get people talking about me again, I know…
Lets look at the list provided in B’s post of fellow aged actors shall we, according to the IMDb (international movie data base) who provides a ranking for each actor when you look them up the list of mentioned actors follows: Johnny Depp #14, George Clooney #18, Brad Pitt #32, I’ll throw in Tom Cruise too (although I’m not a particular fan, the age is right) TC # 57, John Cusack only garners “top 500″ status.
Now Robert Pattinson #31, Kristen Stewart #11 and the venerable MR D.B. Sweeney is ranked in the “top 5000″ yes that’s five thousand but he wasn’t using Kristen and Rob to get his name out there okay, yeah, sure right. By the way I am an over 30 year old, college graduate as are many of the Twilight fans, also as Beccy pointed out, not a sanctimonious prepubescent. You don’t like Rob fine, it doesn’t change what Kristen did or that DBS isn’t considered an A-List actor.

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 20, 2012

Thank you AlsoaGuest. Well said I feel like Beccy you said it all quite well at that. Yesterday, Beccy’s comments of the timeline history details were so profound, and exacting and left no room not even a crack in which doubt could enter…then we receive this idiot’s message. Thanks for your leveled headed message return. D. Justin

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 20, 2012

And you are a COWARD. Therefore, your comments mean nothing, says nothing just like D.B.S.’s “6 movie projects in various stages of completion.” Who cares he probably is not the star of them, and even if he were, who the hell cares. That’s why he throw in his ignorant comment, he’s trying to drum up free press. Well guess what it didn’t work I wouldn’t pay a cent or a half penny to see them. Also you are a COWARD for the reason …you left a meaningless comment yet you weren’t BRAVE enough to leave a valid name. As an agent, publicist of D.B. Weeney fire yourself. Now!. D. Justin

Tina

Posted at 9:03 AM on August 20, 2012

@ Robert is a douche :
Do you know Mr. Pattinson personally? Can you honestly say, that yes, you Do know Robert Pattinson personally,and well enough, to call him a “douch bag” ? If not, then now, who’s speaking with ” prepubescent drivel ” ? Certainly not us educated people. Move along, please.

Honey B.

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 19, 2012

Why does he have ANYTHING to say, and how is Robert a douche? I don’t get where he is coming from, he’s just looking for some fame and needs to go find a job. Robert Pattinson is a good man, much better than he is. D.B. must stand for Douche Bag.

Things that make you go hmmm

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 19, 2012

Beccy, All I have to say is, well said BRAVO

Beccy

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 19, 2012

As for D.B. Sweeney I’ve expressed my opinion earlier but to reiterate, he’s PATHETIC. Many of Kristen fans are cheering his justification of her cheating but are missing the big picture. First many are grasping at the straw of “he worked with KS’s mom he must know something” if this was true he’s a month late, which is how we know his comments are as he said, in reference to Robs “The Daily Show” appearance and not something more. Furthermore there is no justification for cheating, just break up with the person. I won’t even get into the fact the other man has a wife and kids, just wrong! You want the truth, Kristen’s great defender is USING her situation for his own gain. DB is hoping to get his name in the media again, rise up from his career of obscurity by attaching his name to a media frenzy surrounding two young rising actors and as a bonus possibly secure future work with Kristen’s mom by defending her daughter. The truth is Rob has already achieved more success at 26 than D.B. Sweeney who is twice his age, oh how that must burn. While similarly aged actors, Brad Pitt, Johnny Deep, George Clooney and even John Cusack just to name a few have all accomplised more in thier careers, the roles D.B. must have lost along the way with the likes of them around. D.B. Sweeney isn’t a has been actor, he’s a never was and now in the Twilight of his career he has decided to disrespect the man Kristen claims to love and the fan base who made her a star. All this in an effort to grasp the fame and success he has never achieved but so obviously desires, it reeks of petty jelousy and exploitation. I love how articulate and well spoken D.B. is too, in insulting the fan base and intelligence of Twilght followers and Rob fans (can you sense my sarcasm, does he know a vast majority are grown woman with college degrees?) One can only hope D.B. was intoxicated or off his meds at the time because that is the only remotely acceptable excuse for the childish and unprofessional behavior he exhibited in his tweets, one would think with a dying career such as his, he wouldn’t be so quick to burn bridges in Hollywood. Finally on a final note I feel it is more harmful than helpful that two of the three people who have said anything in Kristens defence are older married men with two children, just like Sanders.

Tina

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 19, 2012

Well said, Beccy. I read this, in awe, and feel that Robert, if he has ever read anything posted online concering this matter, that your comments would be ones he should read,and I can picture him,sitting and nodding his agreements. You have made alot of very valid points in both (of the long) comments. And with that, beccy, I will refrain from commenting anymore on this matter,as you have covered it all,with great detail and complete factual honesty.

Posted at 12:46 AM on August 20, 2012

Here, here Tina. Beccy covered every detail, answered in my opinion, every question one would have even Robert would agree except for the one …why??? Why would Kristen find the need to do this deed? But atlas, its not for us to know. And it would pull us right back in :-) so let’s walk away lol. D. Justin

Anon

Posted at 1:51 AM on August 20, 2012

Spare all of us the self-admiration society bull. Unlike most of you, Beccy can write in complete sentences. That I grant. But, the argurments made are feeble, laced with teenaged sentimentality, and mock sarcasm…that do not work! (how old are you people?) The problem is that “Robert” is probably reading commentary like Beccy’s, which would explain why he’s acting like a douche.

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 20, 2012

Beccy I replied to your other comment. However, I felt I had to reply to this comment as well…Once again you have hit it out of the park concerning D.B.S. Robert are you reading Beccy’s comments? You do you as you have been doing. You’re doing o.k by the way w/ a publicist you stated you needed on The Daily Show interview. D. Justin

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 20, 2012

Correction keyboard skipped a letter should have been “w/o a publicist”…

AlsoaGuest

Posted at 3:23 AM on August 20, 2012

Never said DBS couldn’t act, I only said no one is paying attention. Sweeneys comments whether you agree or not were WAY out line, they were unprofessional, rude and disrespectful not only to Rob BUT KRISTEN AS WELL, see DBS has managed the impossible I’m sticking up for Kristen. I mean the comments were just vulgar and I doubt Kristen appreciates him disrespecting and generalizing her entire fan base, based on a few inarticulate overly ardent and devoted Rob or Rob/Kristen fans. I’m not sure why you consider Rob is “acting like a douche” because he’s doing his job, he hasn’t taken Kristen back or if you just baselessly hate on the guy. DBS comments were NOT what Kristen needed at this time, this was in no way helpful to Kristen. The truth is I always thought DBS was a likable kind of guy, I enjoyed him in Memphis Belle (great movie) and The Cutting Edge, but any man who can justify an affair with a married man who has two children simply because he doesn’t like the behavior of a fellow actor in an interview, well that tells me alot about his character. I honestly didn’t know that DBS was still acting and I stand by my opinion that DBS was trying to generate interest in his lackluster career, judging by the 300+ posts on this thread its working but DBS’s “top 5000″ ranking in the IMDb is no lie.

Anon

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 20, 2012

look…whether you like DB or not is entirely up to you. But, you don’t know crap about his resume. You make it sound like he is some scab. Let me tell you…DB can act and perform…flat out. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Plain and simple.

Posted at 9:11 AM on August 20, 2012

Anon as his agent or publicist you’re trying to garner work for your client…please stop we are not interested at this time. Your client is no longer an A list star not even a D list star. According to the listing provided thankfully by AlsoaGuest he’s ranking in the 5,000’s So sell your wares somewhere else. D. Justin

apsara

Posted at 8:18 AM on August 20, 2012

definitely well said Beccy …totally agree !

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 19, 2012

Question To Anyone On-line : Is Liberty Ross divorcing Rupert Sanders? Has anyone heard anything concerning that loser husband, and attorneys on her behalf and her little ones? Kristen is saying its all on her, is there any updates on the other side of the coin? Beccy? Anything?

Tina

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 19, 2012

Twilighto8: Liberty has met with attorneys and they both are in marriage counselling together to try and save their marriage. ( Good luck with that… Rupe) Other than that, that is all i know.

Posted at 12:32 AM on August 20, 2012

Thanks Tina just coming back on line needed a small break :-). But thank you for the update. However, I must say wow Liberty is going to try to save her marriage. For her sake and the children, I hope this time he really foresakes all others as the vows states for her peace of mind. D. Justin

Beccy

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 19, 2012

Liberty Ross was seen leaving a well known LA divorce lawyers office after she and Rupert were seen having lunch. The lunch follwed an sighting of the two leaving a building that has a counsellors office, whether the two were getting advice on handling the situation with thier children, working it out or decided it could not be salvaged remains to be broadcast but LR was seen at the divorce lawyers sans wedding ring.

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 20, 2012

Thanks Beccy I just received the same from Tina. Thank you both for the update. As I said to Tina I hope this time he stays true to the vows if they do decide to save the marriage. Thanks again. Good night / morning :-) D. Justin

Beccy

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 19, 2012

I keep thinking I’m done with this but I keep getting sucked back in, so lets go over what we know one more time.
1) Filming for SWATH ended in Dec.
2)The press tour occured in early spring.
3) While on the press tour in Belgium Kristen and the director were photographed out to dinner together, this occured in MAY.
4) On a random afternoon in July Kristen is seen leaving the home she shares with Rob, while driving she answers her cell phone and changes direction.
5) KS ends up in the parking lot of an empty building in a less than savory part of town.
6) Shortly after Kristen arrives so does the director at which point with little to no preamble they begin thier “momentary indiscretion” in her car, where the pictures indicate that more than lip locking was occuring.
7) KS and RS deciding they have not had thier fill of supposed “momentary indiscretion” decide to drive to a popular tourist/romantic location to continue what they started earlier in the day in broad daylight while Kristen is wearing and holding Rob’s hat
7A) I’d like to point out at this time that Kristen seems to be confused as to the definition of the word “momentary” , momentary: adj, very brief, fleeting, lasting but a moment, from the noun moment: an indefinitely SHORT period of time, INSTANT, now I don’t know how Kristen measures time but an all day make out and grope fest at various locations does not qualify as “momentary” to my understanding. ( a single alcohol soaked kiss can qualify as a “momentary indiscretion” but not what she did)
8) At the end of the not so “momentary indiscretion” Kristen calmly makes sure to drop ol’Rupert 3 blocks from home ( the manner in which all this was executed suggests it was not the first time they had planned a rendevou)
9) Kristen goes home to Rob, the two are seen out together in the following days looking like a “happy” couple and appear at the Teen Choice Awards together.
9A) At this point in time I’d like to draw your attention to the fact that Rob is still clueless, yes Kristen was so wracked with guilt she cooly went home and played the “loving” girlfriend from the evening of the 17th of July ,to sometime on the 23rd of July at which point Robs people were informed by the magazine and Kristen copped to the truth, Kristen gave what we can only guess was her greatest performance in the days following the 17th perhaps even longer if we consider the May photos (if only she could submit it to the academy)
10) Kristen and the director, breaking the hearts of Kristen lovers who insisted she was the victim of photo shop, admit to thier cheating, leaving her disilusioned fans to find someone else to blame, for Kristens and the directors actions.
Now I’d like to state I DO NOT HATE Kristen, I’m not cutting up pictures of her or poking holes in Bella Swan barbie dolls that carry her likeness but I won’t let her be made into a victim either.
Kristen looks quite relaxed, happy and smiling in those pictures not a woman who is conflicted or being coerced by a director who’s employ she hadn’t been in for months. Kristen is a grown woman ,not an impressionable teen, she grew up in the business, her parents are in the business and she is completely aware of the media scrutiny and paparrazzi that for better or worse are a constant presence in her life. Kristen was the HIGHEST paid actress this past year, Rupert was doing commercials. Kristen was actually the one with the clout on the set (other than Charlize Theron, Oscar winner) so if Sanders was pressuring Kristen, which I don’t believe, a quick phone call to the true powers on the film, executive producers, producers, studio heads and he would have been made to tow the line or be fired. Studios want to make money, lots of $$$$$ the names attached to the project go along way to making that happen (this guy is NOT Scorsese, Spielberg or Ron Howard) It was Kristens name and her Twilight fans they were banking on, NOT Sanders! Now so many Kristen lovers are digging up ancient RUMORS about Rob THAT WERE NEVER PROVEN,( believe me if there was ANY TRUTH to these lies Rob would have been busted long before Kristen), to justify her actions, which she isn’t even doing because she knows there is no justification for cheating on your live in boyfriend with a MARRIED FATHER OF TWO (as I and others have tried in vain to point out to hard core Kristen supporters) Kristen cheated plain and simple whether it was a one time deal or a long term affair, it happened. Meanwhile I’m subjected to the skewed logic of many hard core Kristen supporters that are of the opinion that Rob should take Kristen back if he really loves her and in the same breath saying he’s a a**hole if he doesn’t but none of you/them seem to draw the conclusion that if Kristen REALLY LOVED Rob she NEVER would have CHEATED!! Kristens supporters then go on to use the defence that Rob was an awful, controling bastard who treated KS like c**p and thus her actions are justifiable???? Um…. Okay so it was totally acceptable to be part of an affair that may potentially destroy a family because Rob wasn’t nice??? Just break up with the guy, not date him for four years. We must also consider that if Rob was so awful, Kristen could be doing interviews left and right to spin the defence of her actions, she isn’t because its not true. In the midst of her “apology” Kristen refered to Rob as “the person I love and respect the most” doesn’t sound like he’s a cheating tyrant, I don’t understand the logic of Kristens fans tearing down the man Kristen claims to love in defence of her behavior, it boggles my mind. Actions have consequenses and if Rob and Kristen are over for good its NO ONES fault but Kristen (Sleaze Bag Director aside, KS could have said no) and I don’t think Rob should be villified for that, if Kristen truly is upset over this whole mess, well live and learn if you play with fire you will get burned maybe next time she’ll keep her legs crossed and her lips locked.
As for D.B. Sweeney stay tuned.

Tina

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 19, 2012

Thank you, Beccy. I, too, keep saying I am done, only to get sucked back in with comments and my wanting to comment back.
I read your statement of facts,and all I can say is :
” Thank you.”

“Now, back to our regularly scheduled ho-hum lives…”

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 19, 2012

WOW !! Beccy well said, well said. Your “timeline” of details were impressive. At least those for whatever reason who can’t seem to put two and two together will now be able to stop blaming Robert and Liberty, and place the blame where it should be placed. Thus, we can all move on. :-) Again, with thanks. D. Justin

CH

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 19, 2012

You know what D.B. Sweeney? Rob doesn’t really care what you think. He doesn’t need your views on his life. Rob is doing just fine without you, and will continue to do so. So, you can just put that in your pipe and smoke it, because you’ve had your ten minutes of fame, and now your done. Now go back to your unknown life and shut up.

Shelley Maldonado

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 19, 2012

Cheap publicity stunt! How else does a washed up “actor” try to make headlines??? D.B. who???

Sam

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 19, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen I DO NOT KNOW OF ANY MAN WHO IS GOING TO COME OUT AND DEFEND A WOMEN WHO CHEATED ON THEM IN FRONt OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
YOU KRISBIANS, JUST LIKE YOUR LEADER TRAMPIRE ARE LIVING IN a Delusional world.
So many people are laughing at u krisbians because you are so out of tough with real human feeling.
SHOW ME YOUR COMPANY AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE:….trampire thinks cheating is ok and Krisbians thinks cheatin is ok……birds of a feather flocks together.
Krisbians take your trampire leader and go crawl under a rob, or better yet go find a deserted island somewhere in the Atlantic ocean and start a community where cheating is praised.
You krisbians are Morgansa, I am leaving this site.
D

olja

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 19, 2012

If this is her new lover, he at least defends her :)

Tina

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 19, 2012

Probably defending her because he,too, is guilty as f*ck.

alan

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 19, 2012

Rupert’s wife protected him as he took him home and blamed Kristen, so she showed the public that he is innocent. What does Pattinson? He stamps his feet like a 3 year old screaming: mine, mine.

Sam

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 19, 2012

Her new lover is defending her, what more do you want, Krisbian?

gb

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 19, 2012

Is that Ksrews new Lover…her taste in men is , I have no word for that…yuck

rsd

Posted at 3:41 PM on August 19, 2012

In case it is not clear…my comment was in response to “just a guy.”

Just a Guy.

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 19, 2012

Pray tell. What comment did I make the piqued your ire?

Sam

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 19, 2012

Liberty Ross you and your two kids along with Rob should come out and defend the Trampire and Ruperv…….stop throwing them under the bus,…….come out and defend them because the two of them did nothing wrong.
I feel so bad for the trampire and Rupev because their significant others are just sitting and not even trying to defending their virtue.
Yes….Liberty, kids and Rob come out and tell the world how much you support the actions of the betrayal sthat was done to all.
TO ALL THE KRISBIANS…..ENJOY

Tina

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 19, 2012

Sam? Is that sarcasm I hear ? I do find your sarcasm rather charming… :)

lol, good one.

Sam

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 19, 2012

Thanks, I am just sick and tired of people going after the victims. The are the ones who needs to come out and defend themselves and the victims.

denice

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 19, 2012

@sam calling people names makes me think that you need god and a lot of prayer. you dont even know rob or kristen and thank god they dont know you.

terry

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 20, 2012

Must be drunk or high or just thick-why does Liberty or ROB owe anything to back stabbing partners.

Sam

Posted at 2:59 PM on August 19, 2012

Oh where is k to defend Rob……

Just a Guy.

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 19, 2012

You know, Sam. I agree with you. These two are equally bad seeds.

Sam

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 19, 2012

Rob is not a bad seed, he did nothing wrong. He is doing the right thing by not speaking about it. The guy is heartbroken if he says anything about the situation, it maybe in anger and it probably won’t be goods
The KRISBIANS need to stop. Are you guys going also tell Liberty and her two children to come out and defend Rupert?

Just a Guy.

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 19, 2012

Sticks and stones…baby!

Just a shallow woman.

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 19, 2012

Sticks and stones may break my bones but dirty skanks get diseases…baby….as you well know! ;)

Just a Guy.

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 19, 2012

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know that very well. Thanks for the Publich Service Announcement.

Just a Guy.

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 19, 2012

Man, this has gone beyond cheating and infidelity. This has become a sickening reflection of our warped society: Keeping up with the Kardashians…Jersey Shore….Kristen and Robert. Whatever…
But, be that as it may, D.B Sweeney’s sentiment is correct. Robert is not much of man. This has little to do with “privacy” and all to do with cowardice. Robert has hung that little girl out to dry. That’s just as reprehensible as what Kristen did. Robert is no longer the victim: He has now become a tormentor. Robert also seems to lack good fatherly advice. I don’t know. Brits are weird folk.
You’ll know I’m right…I know, it hurts. Heads high, Twihards. I know…I know…getting through puberty is hard.

Just a shallow woman.

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 19, 2012

When is KSlut a “little girl”? She is a full grown woman who chose to sleep with her friends husband and father of 2 little children who she took out for ice cream! So Rob should of stood up for her and said cheating is fine, carry on……it seems that yanks are weird folds……they seem be very easy…I know… I know…too many trailer parks.

Just a Guy.

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 19, 2012

There, there you vented. Feel a little better now?

Just a shallow woman.

Posted at 2:41 PM on August 19, 2012

Not as vented as you in your rambling first post….LMFAO ;)

Sam

Posted at 3:08 PM on August 19, 2012

Wow you must have lost a sensitivity chip. What do you want him to do, how many victims come out and support the culprit who has done them wrong.
You KRISBIANS are getting desperate now, you are even trying to blame rob. She is in hiding and rob is now facing all the media storm, for her wrong doing.
She needs to come out of hiding and help him deflect the storm.
Rob is been a gentleman and doing the right thing by not speaking negatively about her, because if he does it will back fire on him, so bravo rob and your team.
Instead of blaming rob BRISBIANS need to edge her to come out of hiding in order to defend rob.

denice

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 19, 2012

y should she defend him when he has’t said or done enything to tell evarybody to shut up about what is going on with him and kristen becouse it’s none of our busness. he is just loveing that everybody is filling sorry for him. you people act like he is the frist man on earth this has happen to.belive me he is not the frist and he wont be the last.

to just a guy

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 19, 2012

Yes, Pattinson is no longer the victim. He showed us that he is unreliable.

gb

Posted at 4:44 PM on August 19, 2012

she DOESN”T love him..what do you guys don’t get. If you love someone you do not cheat….amen. You are all perverted going against Rob and Liberty

Rossy

Posted at 12:43 PM on August 19, 2012

he Is so colloquial, mature adult, little-known and also be doing advertising through a woman,
they are everywhere,
or even we do not have to search for them.
alone appear !