‘Teen Wolf’ Season Finale Recap: Jackson Becomes A Werewolf

Courtesy of MTV (2)

Kimberley

Posted at 6:22 AM on September 26, 2012

I want Stiles to become a we’re wolf in season three<3

Scott

Posted at 11:31 AM on September 7, 2012

“People please..Jackson is not as different as you guys think,his eyes are blue cause he obviously was born a werewolf but as they said in season 2 Jackson/The Kanima has no real “identity” since he was adopted..one of his parents must have been a werewolf..Derek also had blue eyes before he was an alpha that’s cause he was born a werewolf…if u bitten than you’ll have goldish eyes,if u born a wolf you’ll have blue eyes and an ALPHA has red eyes..

JustinMJ

Posted at 12:21 AM on August 29, 2012

I wonder why no one is talking about Lydia and whats up with her…From the moment the writers said there will be other creatures along with werewolves (Besides vampires they said) I instantly thought Lydia was a witch..I believe they’ve been hinting towards it from the first season. First she makes that cocktail like some potion, then brings Peter back from the dead some how, and then also brings Jackson back as a whole new werewolf? She isn’t human that is for sure. I think she is some sort of witch or magic user.

tee

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 28, 2012

a werewolf with blue eyes mean that he or she was born of a family of alphas or meant to be a werewolf at birth.

Derrick chea by the way my name is really derrick

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 23, 2012

I think Jackson will take a big role in season 3 as the alphas and Derek might fight over the new werebear formed jackson. the blue eyes i think represent a wolf that will lead the wolf world as being the grand wolf might be jacksons destiny.scott and allison…meh. Gerard will exact his revenge we know it and i think he will play a big role in season 3 finale. The vet/adviser and daughter no A LOT MORE than what we think. i also see alot more super natural creatures in the future. I also see Jackson turning over to a new friendly attitude over the course of season 3 as scott and jackson build a better relationship as allies or will the new jackson betray him and become king of all alphas. i think we have a wolf war in later seasons. one thing is true jackson will be able to run faster jump higher hear better see farther ect than any other wolf in the show as the new alphas are more skilled with there power than even Derrick could imagine. season 3 is looking promising

Mccall

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 21, 2012

According to Jeff Davis (Producer of the show) In his recent interview Jackson is indeed not your ordinary werewolf with those blue eyes. The blue eyes mean something he said and he also mentioned that we will learn a lot more about Jacksons parents. Gerard is still alive and we all know he will be up to no good. There is definately an Alpha pack which will be interesting. They could be the new villains, allies, or simply trying to get something. Who knows, and where did they come fr
since they said there arent any wolves in California? I dont really care. for Scott and Allisons relationship them being together was never gonna work out . Her and her family are wolf hunters and Scott is a Wolf I mean put 2 and 2 together smh. As for the Vet and the counselor they def know more than what the show is showing about there knowledge regarding werewolves. But im excited for season 3 hope it comes really soon. An ALPHA PACK? Derek will def have to bite more people for him to have a pack because derek peter scott isaac boyd erica they dont stand a chance they couldnt even beat a kanima let alone a ALPHA PACK i hope there will be more wolves that will be cool and who knows if peter is a good guy he kinda sketchy but the alpha pack and gerard are def the villains i think

titoto

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 21, 2012

Jackson is definitely not an ordinary werewolf as his transformation occurred immediately there was no full moon or nothing

titoto

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 21, 2012

I have this weird feeling the counselor and the vet are wolf hunters/ wolves themselves. They seem to be up to no good. besides, the alpha pack has a female in leather boots like the daughter had

Dae

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 21, 2012

Perhaps the eyecolour does not matter, but there might be a link between born werewolves (like Derek) having blue eyes and turned weres having yellow/golden eyes. Perhaps Jackson was a Lycan all along but in some sort of dormant state. Can’t wait to figure it out!

bella

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 20, 2012

I love the show but their something I miss . The two black ppl in the leather suits , who are they? The guys is vet but ,why they was following the blood spot on ground. Wat happen to the two that ran into the alphas.

titoto

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 21, 2012

I do not think that was blood on the floor.. I think it was the black liquid coming out of gerald and they’re tryna track him down

Bonni

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 16, 2012

I am so happy that Jackson is a werewolf! I was so worried that they were going to kill him off. The show wouldnt have been the same without him. I glad the Kanima is finally gone. I wish Scott and Allison would of stayed as a couple. They were so cute together, but something tells me they will probably get back together. I felt really bad for Stiles, he’s so funny and cute! haha I cant wait for season 3! its gonna be awesome!

lana

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 15, 2012

One thing I am not getting is why the hell Stiles got kidnapped in the first place. He got to see Erica and Boyd all tied up, he gets beat up by Gramps Argent for the length of the theme song and then he’s let go…? Um? What was the purpose of that? And also why is Derek not caring that half his pack, Erica and Boyd are not around? And really? NO one noticed the old cancer-ridden black-vomit covered villain slithering away? I mean, shirtless transforming Jackson IS pretty distracting but still. For hypersensitive werewolves, they really need to get a bit of a clue.

pinkribbon (@pinkribbon30)

Posted at 10:53 AM on August 15, 2012

No iam not glad for jackson`s return !! he killed alot of people he deserve to die
yes i think gerard is still alive
lydia and stiles are so cute and i hope they be together <3

Sammie

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 15, 2012

Im glad Jackson is a werewolf now,I think him and lydia belong together,Stils needs someone who likes him back.gerard is still alive

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 15, 2012

“Stiles needs someone who likes him back.”

Those girls are all crazy.

Stacey

Posted at 11:14 PM on August 14, 2012

So glad Jackson finally got his wish. Even though he didn’t act like the nicest guy on the block in the beginning of the series and a bit throughout, you could tell he was just looking for closure for something. You could tell there was a nice guy in there somewhere. Hoping anyway! I would like to see Jackson with Lydia. Stiles would be awesome dating the Erica. As far as Gerald, I hope hes not alive but knowing his slithering self, he more than likely is since he disappeared.
Best show ever!
Great finale!

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 15, 2012

Totally. Jackson’s still a d-bag, but he’s got a good heart. Somewhere. Kind of.

smlysrox

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 14, 2012

why did mountain ash make him black-vomit?? that was the only part I didn’t get…

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 15, 2012

Yeah, that was never really explained… :-/

lana

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 15, 2012

We see earlier with Peter (and later with Erica and Isaac) that mountain ash repels werewolves – so naturally Gerard wouldn’t become a werewolf if mountain ash is there to reject the bite – and we saw with jackson that black icky stuff comes out when the body is trying to fight the bite.

Jeremy Bollinger

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 14, 2012

What kind of wolf did Jackson turn into. He isn’t an Alpha, with the eyes I don’t think he is a Beta. And is Scott an Alpha or is he still lenieaged to Peter? Because he told Derek he wasn’t his Alpha. And the other two members of Derek’s pack that ran into the Alpha Pack were they killed after running into them?

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 14, 2012

What’s the only other kind? Omega?

Kaya

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 14, 2012

EXCEPT FOR ALPHAS EYE COLOR DOES NOT MATTER! THE WRITERS HAVE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER.

Disastrous

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 14, 2012

I’m glad that they never changed Jackson in the first season, Instead they let you see a more evil and damaged side of him by making him the Kanima. But because of what he was, You do get to see that Jackson did love Lydia. But we should all know that just because Lydia healed the monster inside of him does not mean he’s going to do a complete 360 and become the type of wolf that the other wolves will need him to be with the new Alpha’s in town. Jackson has always been more about himself than anyone else and him becoming a wolf won’t change that. He’ll go back to being a class A a-hole, Only now a stronger & faster a-hole. Unless in season three they change Jackson’s personality and he becomes part of the pack ( He’s the Omega type ) I don’t believe he’ll live to see season four. As for Stiles.. I love him. His character brings a certain comedy that you’d like to see in shows that are mostly based in supernatural. He’s the one that you’ll remember most because he always has the best lines, and is always around when bad things happen..And he survives on. In season three I’m hoping they bring in a new girl for Stiles.. Even though I believe a week and some rest will bring Jackson back to his self-ish self, Pushing Lydia into the arms of my love Stiles.. It’s no good for him. He loves her. She doesn’t. Stiles needs a girl who’s as dedicated a friend as he is, and someone who’s just for him. Scott and Allison, we all know will find their way back to each other. I mean, they’re all pretty much in the same ‘pack’ anyway. Gerard isn’t dead, He’s trying to find some other way to kick the Cancer and become something more.. I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of him. Great ending. Kind of sucks a ton to have to wait SO LONG for a new season. I’ll never remember what happened to end the second season by the time the third comes out. That needs to be fixed.

Posted at 3:00 PM on August 14, 2012

I agree with everything you said… especially the part about how much it sucks that we have to wait so long for new episodes! :(

isabele

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 14, 2012

I heard her call him dad

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 14, 2012

Woohoo! I knew I wasn’t crazy.

chrisjozo

Posted at 9:15 AM on August 14, 2012

Where did you hear her cal the Vet dad. I replayed that ending serveral times and she never referred to him as dad.

Posted at 9:22 AM on August 14, 2012

If I’m wrong, I’ll go back and fix it, but I SWEAR I heard her call him “dad.” Unless his first name sounds like dad and she was just referring to him that way… I’ll look into it.

WayneInNYC

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 14, 2012

She said “I’m Glad…” not “Dad.”

titoto

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 21, 2012

she definitely called him dad

teamSterica

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 14, 2012

I love Jackson soo much and i’m glad he finally get his wish to be a werewolf! And yes, ofc i think Gerard’s still alive. Actualy i bet he’s still alive. About the couples in the series, i prefer Lydia and Jackson. I mean they belong together, just like Erica and Stiles. I just love them. So that’s my opinion. Hope you agree
#teamSterica

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 14, 2012

I agree that Gerard is probably still alive, but I’d rather he not be. Even as far as villains go, I just don’t enjoy watching him.

Rolling Bunny

Posted at 7:10 AM on August 14, 2012

It was a good finale thou i crave some sterek scene which we didn’t get.. hmmm.. o(^^o)(o^^)o わくわく

Posted at 8:42 AM on August 14, 2012

Right?! I feel like Lydia being with Jackson definitely paves the way for Sterek…

Kat

Posted at 4:46 AM on August 14, 2012

I hated this episode. Everything about it. And I usually love this show (well, with one exception: Matt’s exposition dialogue was also awful).

Posted at 8:42 AM on August 14, 2012

Aw, I didn’t hate the episode, but I felt like it was a little rushed. And there’s a LOT of explaining to do in season three… like how Jackson became a werewolf. lol

Anon

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 14, 2012

Jackson turned Kanima because Lydia healed him. She resolved his issues so to speak, and as the legend goes, after the Kanima has resolved its issues, it will turn into a werewolf.

ishivi

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 14, 2012

Oops! I mean Jackson turned *werewolf

titoto

Posted at 3:26 PM on August 21, 2012

that was already explained in season two. He only became a Kanima because of his past and since Gerald no longer controls him and lydia healed him with her love, he can now complete the full circle. They mentioned this was gonna happen

Lizzie

Posted at 2:42 AM on August 14, 2012

Although I’m sure it would make Stiles very happy to be with Lydia. I sometimes think it’s the idea of her more than her actually. I feel like he just really believes he loves her.

So as a someone who loves the show and loves Stiles, you want Stiles to be happy. But I think that Lydia is with who she should be. And I think Stiles deserves someone who is going to love ONLY him and not have any conflicting feelings. So unless Lydia suddenly stops loving Jackson, which I don’t see happening… then Stiles needs someone else. Someone just for him.

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 14, 2012

I feel like Stiles is the most shipped character on television at this point.

A

Posted at 2:19 AM on August 14, 2012

It was amazing!! Just so
Sad we have to wait a whole year
For season 3 :( its going to be great!!
Oh and was the reason why Lydia is
Ammuned ever revealed?? Is there a
Specific reason??

Posted at 8:47 AM on August 14, 2012

Sadly, no. That was one of the MANY things that need to get resolved in season three.