Robert Pattinson Spotted At Ojai Cowboy Bar After Kristen Stewart Affair

Sun, August 5, 2012 5:58pm EDT by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson Deer Lodge
SplashNews

Only Rob matters...

Posted at 2:58 AM on August 6, 2012

yah…i miss him too
Rob where are you?!!!!!!!
can we get a glimpse of you plz……………..

Juliette

Posted at 2:08 AM on August 6, 2012

I miss him so much, I want to see him.

Аида

Posted at 1:46 AM on August 6, 2012

I do not believe
where photos ?.

Fantasy

Posted at 12:08 AM on August 6, 2012

No picture No truth!

Аида

Posted at 1:47 AM on August 6, 2012

agree with you

D

Posted at 11:44 PM on August 5, 2012

Don’t know if this is true but if it is YEA Robert!!! Some of you kristen lovers are sooo sad! When he doesn’t come out, he’s “hiding” and needs to MAn Up. Now when he allegedly goes out he never cared about Kristen?? PUHLEASE! Need i remind you that it is Kristen who was found in the parking lot playing hanky with a married man? Right. I thought so. No amount of rumors about Robert is EVER going to top those HD photos of Kristen. Deal with it.

melody

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 5, 2012

WHO CARES ANYWAY!!!!! HE has ALL THE RIGHTS to enjoy and go out with friends. It is just a NORMAL ROUTINARY WAY OF LIFE……… So enjoy Rob..

lynn

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 5, 2012

An old man can m’arry a young girl, a black wealthy beautiful stays with an common American, even a rat can fall in love with a cat, so every bottle has its suitable lid, I am Candyee, a young beauty, 30 years old. Once, I a feel Life so lonely. I am rich but still s’ingle, later on, I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m.СòM ==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==

luca

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 5, 2012

such a lie. the bartender says that Rob never came to that bar. check your facts HL. stop spreading lies. don’t turn this mess on Rob.

Naira

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 5, 2012

So Rob already go out with girls again? I think he never likes kristen. ;((((((((((((((((

Abby Miller

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 5, 2012

I think this whole affair is stupid. Robert just getting attention now. I feel bad for him, but he’s getting mad at Kristen for staying at a friend’s house, when he kicked her out of their house. He’s allowed to go stay at a girl’s house but Kristen can’t stay at a guys. This is all so stupid.

yorth

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 5, 2012

Go to The daily mail Rob Pattinson party at Ojai Bar, and you will all the info. that you need.

Yeya

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 5, 2012

HL, thanks for the info, hope tomorrow know where is KS, hahahahahahahahahah greetings!

farah

Posted at 9:46 PM on August 5, 2012

this is totally wrong no one had a picture of him or even a video i don’t belive this

jorth

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 5, 2012

Yeah, right!

Not one picture from a pap? Not one cell pic? Not a video?

Give me a break.

The paps and media are offering thousands for a spotting and no one there took a pic? Give me a break

Michael

Posted at 9:06 PM on August 5, 2012

If this is true I guess your boy didn’t really care about Kristen that much after all. All the….Poor Robs….I heard the last couple of days are laughable. That is why Kristen is so horny and lonely, she was not getting what she needed at home. That pretty kitty needs to be let out every so often.

Vivian

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 5, 2012

I wish she was on my team. I’ll take her to heaven and back at least 3-4 times a day, hahaha.

LT

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 5, 2012

She chose to cheat with a married man who was her director. It doesnt get much lower. He went out with friends supposedly. Doubt this was even true. But if true what did u expect him to do,sit in a fetal position in his room and cry alone every night looking at the pictures of his girlfriend cheating on him? His friends were going to start making him go out eventually. Its a good part of healing process. She is the one that needs to hide her face, not him. I hope he ha a good time out with friends.

To LT

Posted at 9:45 PM on August 5, 2012

Being 22 yrs old, horny and lonely makes you do some stupid things. I wish that her friends start taking her out to meet some guys soon.

seriously!!!!!!!!1

Posted at 3:03 AM on August 6, 2012

give me a break…
by the way are you Michael Angorado???jst checking you know…

Robfan

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 5, 2012

I bet he catches up know what he missed in the last 3 years. Hope he “wraps’ up. Bet he has a new chick every night…….

Jill

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 5, 2012

Dont know where you come up with stories other than to stalk false sightings on twitter, but he was not there….try coming up with some other fiction.

Cedric

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 5, 2012

London’s Daily Mail has picked up this story. They say it happened Friday. bit.ly/N81gvR

@ M. Petas

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 5, 2012

Lol, if this is remotely true that Rob was talking about baked chicken in a bar, he is missing Kstew delicious home cooked meals. I’ve read that he loved Kstews Paula Dean’s buttered backed chicken and her Tortilla soup with chips. Sometimes, it takes just the littliest things to change your mind…. LOL…

debnin

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 5, 2012

I hope is true he needs to go out and have some fun with friends and forget the hold cheating scandal

M. Petas

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 5, 2012

I think this is just another way to keep this story going.
The media knows that stories on Rob/Kristen are hot right now.
They will take whatever little thing they get, and really exaggerate it.
We will have to wait, and see in a few hours/days where this story goes.

I don’t think Rob is having fun at a bar. I bet he’s having fun watching all these wild rumors about him. Haha!

M. Petas

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 5, 2012

Rob sat two chairs from where I was. He was talking to the bartender about how much he loves baked chicken, and talked about wanting to write a song for his next movie.

SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO BE “THERE,” AND BE AN INSIDE SOURCE.

tonja

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 5, 2012

THIS IS A LIE!!!! I READ THIS WHEN IT FIRST CAME UP AND IT SAID THAT STEVEN wasn’t THERE!!!! HOLYYWOODLIERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELLLLLLLL

Sue

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 5, 2012

This is the only story Gossipcop hasn’t denied yet. Rob having fun , too much for being heart broken

Fantasy

Posted at 7:29 PM on August 5, 2012

The owner will give you what you ask for as long that prompts the place

Mai

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 5, 2012

HWL Im confused, because when I first read this article you mentioned “drunk girls” dancing on the floor, and being just his friend, a worker who said he was their but they werent and a person said they were smoking outside beside him.. Now I see NONE of these things, not to mention now the owner has came out and said he was there.. Which is, Im confused! If this is true (?) by all means Im glad his “friends” got him out .

Thought He Quit

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 5, 2012

He’s smoking again?!

Smoking

Posted at 7:49 PM on August 5, 2012

Probably started again due to stress

Jade

Posted at 7:21 PM on August 5, 2012

Kristen who? Let’s get this party going and who cares because rob is heartbroken and use the scandal and fans emotions just to pile millions of dollars.

2 Jade

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 5, 2012

Remember everyone SHE told Catherine H. during casting SHE wanted to do the movie with Rob (Basically giving him a jump to fame.), she doesn’t use him for his money, he sees beauty in a “normal awkward” girl like her over some busty supermodel (“Plain” girls have a chance then.), and she doesn’t use him as arm candy, and doesn’t use him for fame.