Kristen Stewart: You Shattered Young Women’s Dreams

Tue, July 31, 2012 5:30pm EDT by 155 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

jenny

Posted at 5:05 AM on September 12, 2012

HEY HL you need to put age ranges on your polls. So we ALL can see the demographics that are voting and how they are voting.

Nope

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 16, 2012

No I don’t feel let down she’s not my babysitter…..

Thorsten

Posted at 2:18 AM on August 8, 2012

What’s so special about her?
She is an ugly bitch. And now she even behaves like one. Makes sense for me…

stronger

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 6, 2012

I agree with Jenna Maier’s article which stated “…she [Kristen] apologized first before a married man with children apologized…she’s truly sorry for making a mistake, she’s handling it so maturely and so appropriately that I can’t help but like her.
She made a mistake, she accepted responsibility for her actions and now she’s working hard to make up for what she did. There’s no pretending it didn’t happen or that it didn’t have consequences. There’s no blaming other people and there’s no attempt to deflect attention to something else.
And that is what makes her a role model for young women. Especially young women who are going to enter high school, college and the real world in the coming years and need this kind of positive and realistic influence in their lives. Someone who shows them that it’s okay to make mistakes and it’s okay to make bad choices, just understand that when you do, you need to take responsibility for the consequences. And that’s one of the first practical lessons I’ve seen coming from a celebrity in a long time.”
I think Kristen can teach young women a thing or two about fending off married men, fending off bosses, including your partner in a united front to fending off married men/bosses, how trying to handle it yourself can quickly backfire, how to reestablish trust in a relationship, regardless of whether or not she gets a second chance from Rob after the ‘public kissing momentary indiscretion.’
Perhaps with a way of giving back (this or something else), Kristen won’t feel the need to sabotage herself when things are going too well.

jenny

Posted at 5:15 AM on September 12, 2012

@ stronger Being a 49 yo female/wife…..I have had unwanted advances in my life and having older male siblings, I learned how to deal with that kind of situation……you say NO, you mean NO, you warn them to stop. If they don’t, you defend yourself if necessary. I punched a guy in the throat once because he put his arm around my waist and wouldn’t back off…….after he caught his breath and got up off the floor….he was smart enough to get away from me and leave me alone. I live by 2 sayings…….any part of you that touches me uninvited you are NOT getting back and If you persist, I will punch you in the throat. Have not had one single problem since I matured and learned that I was worth standing up for.

shell1961

Posted at 11:58 PM on August 5, 2012

The act of inciting people, especially young impressionable girls, to hatred and judgement is reprehensible. Creating or spreading half-truths, invented stories, or anything (true or not) that trashes a person’s good name, especially for fame or pay cheque, is evil behaviour, and not something that we should buy into.

Shannon S

Posted at 8:28 PM on August 5, 2012

What an absurd article, Bonnie. Quit casting stones. She’s 22 years old and she made a mistake. Move on. Get off your high horse.

Marleen

Posted at 4:38 AM on August 5, 2012

What the.. first you say to Rob that he has to take her back and now you tell Kristen that she has shattered young woman dreams. I am one of those young woman who still believe in her! She’s 22 years old! She’s young and yes, she made a mistake and she hates herself for doing that you don’t need to confurm that ten thousand times. It’s her private life!! Leave. Her. Alone.

:p lol

Posted at 9:08 PM on August 4, 2012

im so sorry for kristen, saying “you shattered young women dreams”is a little bit mean but is sort of true, many girls are very hurted by this scandal but no other girl is more hurted ,humiliated as she is,she made a mistake a very bad mistake but she didint “shattered young woman dreams” in porppouse, actually i think that this serves as a lesson to young woman, she maked a mistake and she manage it pretty well for the circunstances, just hope they can get thru this:)

Guest

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 2, 2012

Extremely intelligent and well written piece. She wasn’t trapped with a demanding, self centered piece of garbage- they were- or so it was thought- in a loving, respectful, intelligent relationship in which both were equals. Why she did what she did I can’t understand, and I’m not a twihard. But they seemed like a terrific couple, and role models for young people: you don’t need to worship the dollar or be self involved and you can have each others’ backs. I really hope that they can somehow make it through this and come out stronger. The love seems sweet.

liz

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 2, 2012

I am more disgusted by the fact that you were living so vicariously through a 22 year old hipster hollywood brat’s life. Her career was orchestrated by her Hollywood mom, the paps photographed her getting high on her front porch long before she was Bella & she cheated on her Michael Angarano to be with Rob. She was NEVER going to be the woman you just described. The real tragedy is how pathetic people who cannot understand that actors are not their roles allow themselves to pay more attention to this crap than to their own lives.

ElizabethAnn625

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 2, 2012

Totally agree.

July

Posted at 7:25 AM on August 2, 2012

I wish Kristen is tough enough to get through this. I wish all the best for her.I LOVE KRISTEN …

Lulu

Posted at 2:43 AM on August 2, 2012

It’s Relatively easy to dump someone and it sure takes an exceptional strength of character to forgive and work things out.. They are young and still figuring themselves out.. I hope they rise to the challenge and work it out .. There relationship could actually grow stronger and the wise always forgive.. Life is too short for ego and hatred

Lee

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 2, 2012

Not only in Hollywood but also in our Asian countries too… I always heard such news everyday.

I am 23.I was also cheated by my fiance too.But when he begged for me, I forgave him because I love him so much that I can ignore his mistakes and I knew that he loves me too.He deserved to get another chance.
Some friends told me I’m a fool.But they don’t understand what a true love is.Even if he cheated me again, I would do the same.

I’m sure all girls in Hollywood are not as good as Kris.At least she’s brave enough to admit that she’s wrong.She didn’t lie.People always make mistake and they learn from it.I hope Robsten can figure the whole thing out soon.
I STILL LOVE HER SO MUCH.
I love Rob too.I can understand his feeling.But he’s not a poor guy.I’ve heard about him hanging out with other girls too and he’s fortunate not to be caught by paparazzi.

Meh_08

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 2, 2012

It’s different if it’s a girl who is doing it.

Anne

Posted at 11:06 PM on August 1, 2012

Kristen did nothing to Bonnie and your fellow haters ..
I’m sure you all want to destroy Kristen’s life.!
This is Hollywood ..I always heard about such news.
What about Jolie.?She had done such things all the time till she found Brad.

kwon

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 1, 2012

yeah I like her unique style,and her pure beauty ..Whether she cheated or not, I love Ms.Stewart …Keep going Kristen

Xara

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 1, 2012

Loving Kristen even more now. So human and vulnerable.

Cali

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 1, 2012

I’m waiting for your next movies.I’m always amazed by your characters.I’m always like “Wow I love her,she’s so unique,different from other young actresses.I love Kristen Stewart ..
Don’t give up Kristen,