The Real Reason Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson — Report

Sun, July 29, 2012 11:59am EDT by 172 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

Sinai

Posted at 12:26 PM on July 31, 2012

How could u cheat on ur 1st bf for rob n now with director. Thats mmessed up alot!! Stop cheating kristen u really fisapointed me bcuz ur my fave actriz.

Lol

Posted at 7:14 AM on July 31, 2012

Oh! Pls stop this bullsht, she wouldn’t cheat cos she’s jealouse, sweet sin is in human nature, and don’t forget that she cheated on her first boyfriend with Rob, so rob my friend what goes around comes around that’s what mama say’s.

Fawn

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 31, 2012

So you’re saying Rob made Kristen cheat on her 1st boyfriend? The “what goes around, comes around” statement would be to Rob if he cheated on Kristen and THEN she cheated on him.

lol

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 31, 2012

rob slept with her while she was with her boyfriend. now someone else is sleeping with his girlfriend( he made her first boyfriend suffer and now he is suffering) so what goes around comes around

Alejandra

Posted at 2:39 AM on July 31, 2012

Celoos? porfavoor Si Rob seve prufundamente Enamorado por kristen Solo ella se justica diciendo eso porque Agarro la onda que La rego Y tal vez ya perdio a la persona que mas la amaba..ahora esperar si el la perdona pero una qosa Sy… El que engaña Una vez Engaña siempre…Y va estar canijo tener otra ves la confianza de ella :l

shell1961

Posted at 2:01 AM on July 31, 2012

I am not in favour of kicking someone when they are down. It is a bit scary to see how some people have taken this so personally. Where does all that outrage come from, surely not from something that happens to people one doesn’t even know personally? These young and very talented actors entertain us with their movies, that is their day job. But that doesn’t give us any right to treat their private life as if it is also there for our entertainment. Why not give Kristen and Rob the benefit of the doubt and let them sort out their own troubles without adding fuel to the fire? I wish them all the very best in their career and personal lives, and I hope they can recover from this very public airing of their dirty linen. I for one look forward to watching the final Twilight movie, and anything else they do in the future.

sue

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 31, 2012

nice one totally agree i tired to say that befor in a psot but it didnt come out that well you said it better

bluebird

Posted at 11:55 PM on July 30, 2012

NO MORE SECOND CHANCE!!! KRSTEN STEWART MADE BELLA SWAN AND SNOW WHITE A DIRTY PIG!

SHAUNA

Posted at 11:22 PM on July 30, 2012

I AM FED UP WITH THESE “SOURCES” ….. WHO ARE THEY? I REALLY DOUBT EITHER OF THESE TWO WOULD BE TALKING TO ANYONE WHO WOULD BE ‘LEAKING’ THIS STUFF TO THE PRESS. THESE STORIES HAVE GOTTEN BEYOND STUPID.
ROB SAID HE NEEDED TIME TO THINK THINGS THROUGH BEFORE HE WAS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING AND I BELIEVE HIM. HE DOES LOVE HER IT IS OBVIOUS AND I DOUBT HE WOULD SAY ANYTHING THIS SOON BECAUSE THEN HE COULD NEVER TAKE IT BACK. HE SAID HE WANTED TWO MONTHS OR SO TO WORK OUT HIS FEELINGS. I DO THINK HE NEEDS TIME OUT OFTHE SPOT LIGHT TO GO THROUGH ALL THE EMOTIONS THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS SITUATION, BUT THE LOVE HE HAS/OR HAD FOR HER I DOUBT IT WILL TAKE TWO MONTHS.
UNTIL HE COMES OUT AND SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF IT IS FOOLISH TO PUT MUCH STOCK IN THESE CRAZY STORIES. ONLY HIS OWN WORDS ARE WORTH THE PAPER THEY WILL BE PRINTED ON.
I SADLY ADMIT TO CHECKING IN HERE JUST TO SEE IF HE DOES SPEAK FOR HIMSELF BUT I PUT LITTLE WEIGHT, IF ANY, ON ALL THE HEADLINE GRABBERS WE HAVE BEEN GETTING.
THEY ARE GREAT TOGETHER, JUST THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER MADE ME JEALOUS OF THEM. THEY WERE TALKING BABIES AND STUFF, THAT ISN’T SOMETHING YOU JUST THROW AWAY. EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING HE CAN’T GET PAST THIS AND I DON’T BELIEVE THAT AT ALL. SOMETIMES THE THINGS THAT MEAN THE MOST TO US ARE THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE FOUGHT THE HARDEST FOR EVEN IF THERE IS PAIN.
I DON’T BLAME ROB AT ALL FOR THIS, SHE DID THIS. BUT NOW, IF HE DOESN’T ATLEAST TALK TO HER AND TRY THEN I MIGHT BLAME HIM SOME. IF RUPERTS WIFE CAN FORGIVE HIM THEN ROB SHOULD ATLEAST TALK TO HER AND TRY. ACCORDING TO THOSE TWO KRISTEN AND HE NEVER HAD SEX AND THAT I DO BELIEVE SO ROB PLEASE TRY!!!!!!!

Nisheli

Posted at 11:21 PM on July 30, 2012

Plzzzz give her a 2nd chance!!!!!!

yaz

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 30, 2012

wth women are really jealous people sometimes…. so what if he’s friends with a women, I’m a women and I’m friends with sll my friends boyfriends and are my frjends jealous no, did I get jealous when my exs got close to other women no. its pathetic how incure she is that she tries to blame it on Rob and his friendship….. cheating is wrong, Stewart deserves what’s coming to her… frankly wth would you cheat on Rob with a married man for Christ sake….

SHAUNA

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 30, 2012

let me ask you one thing…. did you have to watch your boyfriend in steamy sex seens with another women who especially admitted GREAT CHEMISTY?
in no way am i defending what she has done but i doubt that these two having sex seens in almost every film is going to help their relationship. Not to mention they both get comfortable with their co-stars; enough to go out together when not shooting.
I would 100% have a hard time with this, it appears to be in just about every movie they make now. if they can fix their relationship then maybe they should back off so many movies like this….it couldn’t hurt if they did

Fawn

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 31, 2012

While I understand exactly what you’re saying, they know their proffesion and know what they’re in for. They decided to get into a relationship regardless.

Soda

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 30, 2012

okay now that is the most stupidest thing i have ever read !
wtf?! she cheats on him cause she’s jealous?
he can get any girl he wants but he chose to stay with this awkward girl that took him for granted
who knows there’s probably more things that had happened between them but that still does not give one reason to cheat
HATE CHEATERS

SHAUNA

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 30, 2012

KRISTEN ADMITTED IN THE BEGINNING THAT SHE WAS JEALOUS OF SOME OF THE SCRIPTS AND SEENS. SHE ALSO NOTED THAT HE ALWAYS GOT ALONG WITH THESE WOMEN AND WENT OUT (WITHOUT HER CAUSE SHE WAS FILMING HER OWN MOVIES).
I CAN UNDERSTAND HER BEING JEALOUS, I WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO. I WOULD NOT HAVE CHEATED ON HIM BECAUSE OF IT. BUT SHE DID SAY HOW INSECURE SHE WAS ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHP (ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY PART) BECAUSE EVERY WOMEN WANTED HIM. I IMAGINE THAT WOULD BE HARD TO DEAL WITH. SHE SAID SHE TRUSTED ROB BUT NOT ALL THESE WOMEN THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM, SHE HATED THAT

to suzie

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 30, 2012

emilie is not as beautiful as kristen, but its possible that the way they related together was better than the way kristen and rob related and that would be a cause for concern.therefore, she could have felt that her relationship with rob wasn’t good enough and want something better. be mad at him for the relationship not being good enough and getting frustrated. i think their relationship just basically ran its course and now its time for both of them to find a better more compatible person. either that or the relationship was all fake. why stay? why fake it? money. but they both have tons of money so if they were really meant to be they would have gotten engaged/married before this. the way it looks to me is the relationship was fake or else he was just using her for sex. because if he loved her he would have been engaged before this. most people wait to get married because money is an issue. they both have money so that isn’t it. they shouldn’t have moved in together until they were married. there was no reason to live together.

could be true

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 30, 2012

the only reason women are taking rob’s side is because they want rob for themselves.

Me

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 30, 2012

lol sooo true but Kristens still wrong i remember thinking she was really shy now this is soooo different but its great plublicty anyway but if they don’t make breaking dawn part 2 im going to be P.OED

could be true

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 30, 2012

if she held a grudge against him for cheating with emilie it wouldn’t matter that it was 3 years ago. a grudge is a grudge.

i’m a woman and i’d cheat on someone who cheated on me. i wouldn’t want him thinking he is better than i am or that he has more right to cheat than i do. i believe in equal rights between the sexes. if its ok for a guy then its ok for a woman. how many men do you red claiming he’s a man and wants to spread his seed? if that’s how men think and rationalize cheating, then women have a right to do it too. its up to men to forgive women for the same transgressions. that is the real test men are faced with. forgiveness. if they can’t forgive a women for doing it then it proves they don’t love or deserve women.

could be true

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 30, 2012

its possible he cheated with emilie during the promotion of the film rather than during the production of it.

MAYRA

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 30, 2012

i think rob should forgive kristie. everyone makes mistakes.

Sharon

Posted at 12:26 AM on July 31, 2012

I am sick of everyone saying she just made a mistake, she’s young, blah blah blah. If she doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong by age 22, she will never know. And the whole being jealous of another actress, that’s crap. No excuse.

Angel

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 30, 2012

These photos are from the movie, REMEMBER ME”, I have seen that movie several times, and these photos are from scenes from the movie.

ana

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 30, 2012

I will never see a kristen movie, I will see BD only once and not ten like always, and only to see and support ROBERT.

mvk

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 30, 2012

I agree Tracie, don’t turn it around on Rob. He has never cheated on Kristen. She on the other hand never wanted to even acknowledge their relationship to the public. Why? She is spoiled. I used to like her, but now that she has done that, I don’t even want to go and see Snow White.. The only reason I will go and see the last twilight movie is because of Rob. Stop trying to turn this around on him. He never fu..ked around with anyone, much less behind anyone’s back. I used to like Kristen, now I think she is a slut.

Ina

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 30, 2012

Shut your mouth you heater you wont be saying that if that to you all. Forever RobSten

Tracie

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 30, 2012

These pics were before Rob and Kristen were even together. Before she cheated on her other ex with Rob. I agree with once a cheater always a cheater. The only reason people even liked Kristen was because of Rob. Everyone likes him. She is a spoiled brat who got what she deserves. Don’t try to turn it around on Rob.

cheklsea

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 30, 2012

but still

mariaNNa

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 30, 2012

Remember Me was filmed 2009 and was in theaters 2010. Its been 3 years. so emilie de ravin wasn’t the problem! and rob could have friends as girls sooo stop making excuses.

Angel

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 30, 2012

The photos are from scenes int the movier “Remember Me”. I have the dvd and have watched it several times, so I’m not being delusional.

Kate

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 30, 2012

i really liked robsten together but i think that Kristen doesn’t deserve a second chance.Once a cheater always a cheater and she knew that Rob was totally against cheating but she did and with a married man.she destroyed a marriage!kristen you dissapointed me soooooooo much.

sallyb

Posted at 12:36 PM on July 30, 2012

Why is it that when men cheat the deserve another chance, but if is the women that cheats no chance for her at all?????

Karma20

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 30, 2012

Women are more forgiving than men. It’s not a written rule that men deserve a second chance and woman don’t. Us woman are more open to forgiveness. Men aren’t as forgiving.

mvk

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 30, 2012

I don’t think men should even be given a second chance, because they will find a reason to do it again.

crystal

Posted at 5:32 PM on July 30, 2012

For me everyone deserves 2nd chances, so I hope Rob finds it in his heart to forgive Kristen if he really loves her..

guest

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 30, 2012

wow seriously? Jealousy is a stupid excuse for kristen’s “momentary indiscretion”.. Did she try and even talk to Rob about what she was feeling? my guess is no.
She should have known Rob was against cheating.. she obviously doesn’t listen to him.

Get real

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 30, 2012

LEAVE ROB ALONE!
HE IS THE VICTIM HERE PEOPLE!
KRISTEN STEWATR! SHAME ON YOU!!! NOW THAT YOU CAN’T SAVE YOUR CAREER AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP NOW YOU WANT TO DRAG ROB WITH YOU IN TO THE MUD???
THANK GOD THAT SHE SHOW HER TRUE COLORS NOW!
SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!
SHE IS A CHEATER AND UNGRATEFUL!
SHE DONT DESERVE SOME ONE LIKE ROB!
LEAVE ROB ALONE!

genni

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 30, 2012

I agree with you .

genni

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 30, 2012

I agree with you

kristen didnt mess up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 30, 2012

ur wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob shouldnt have gotten close enough with that chick that kristen would think that they are really close. and by he u mean kristen.. and by she u mean rob…………

"get real".......... u fail

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 30, 2012

he should have got down on 1 knee and opoligized to her for getting too close with another woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma20

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 30, 2012

Forming a friendship with someone you work with is, is much different then cheating. You can’t compare the two. Those pics are promo shots for the movie.

Kris..U SUck

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 30, 2012

Yea…I totaly Agree ….I dont like rob …but…Kris doesnt deserve someone like Rob…
Ugh…I hate kris…I have…I do…I will..!

Zombified Storm

Posted at 11:42 AM on July 30, 2012

To everyone freaking out about the pictures, they’re PROMO pictures from the movies, you do realize not all the scence shoot actually make it into the movie right!