Mark Wahlberg's Wife Pregnant With Fifth Baby — Congrats

Wed, July 11, 2012 12:10pm EDT by 9 Comments
Mark Wahlberg Baby

Mark and his wife Rhea Durham will be expanding their funky bunch. Rhea found out about her pregnancy in May, and the couple is thrilled to welcome baby number five!

Mark Wahlberg knows a thing or two about big families. As the youngest of nine children, it’s no wonder the Ted star is excited to add a fifth kid to his already full house. With Rhea Durham headed into her third month, the happy couple can’t wait for their new bundle of joy!

“She just found out in May and is thrilled,” a source tells Star magazine. The 34-year-old former model and her actor hubby have their hands full with Ella, 8, Michael, 6, Brendan, 3, and Grace, 2.  The couple started dating in 2001, and got married in 2009.

Mark once said that four was enough for him, but he is looking forward to bringing baby number five on board. Although he frequently talks about his tough upbringing in a family of 12, he said he was raised with a lot of love, and he tries to be a positive role model for his children.

“My mission in life is to raise my kids right. With all the success I’ve had in the world, if I fail at that, my life means nothing,” he has said.

It is clear that Mark and Rhea are already great parents, and we are so excited for their new arrival!

What do YOU think HollyMoms? Is another baby a good idea for Mark and Rhea?

– Christina Stiehl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More celeb pregnancy news:

1. Adele Due To Give Birth In TWO Months
  2. Lily Allen Expecting Her Second Child — Congrats
  3. Pregnant Snooki Pushes BEER-Filled Stroller/a>

Wilford

Posted at 6:14 AM on September 11, 2014

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have presented to
your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work.
Still, the posts are too brief for beginners.
May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

michele skipper

Posted at 11:32 AM on November 11, 2012

i am very happy for mark and his wife. congrats.

Dawn leblanc

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 2, 2012

I’m so happy for them. They seem like great parents. I saw him filming a movie in Amite La. Although I did not get a pic with him( that I wanted really bad) I could see he really love the children. He seemed really awesome!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 11, 2012

aw tie-breaker baby!

Courtney

Posted at 6:28 PM on July 11, 2012

@Fact Checker it could be true but they don’t owe us a confirmation of it having children is supposed to be sacred and plus Rhea is over 40 so that means high risk pregnancy

kristie

Posted at 11:02 PM on June 21, 2013

Rhea is 34. I’m married to her cousin Cain durham tedder

fact checker

Posted at 5:41 PM on July 11, 2012

This story is false.

kristie

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 21, 2013

This story is true. They have 5 children and they are both great parents.

sissy

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 11, 2012

I like that he named his kids in traditional way.