Jessica Simpson In Tears — Can't Lose 50 Pounds Of Baby Weight

Thu, June 21, 2012 10:54am EDT by 14 Comments
Jessica Simpson Weight Loss

☆CHANEL シャネル☆ ジュエリー

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 25, 2014

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between
BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then
most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

jp

Posted at 12:45 AM on September 23, 2012

who’s *really* got he right to cry:

native americans totally jacked over by us, or jessica preggers ?

you get three guesses, and the first two don’t count.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 30, 2012

Does Jessica Simpson have the same horse face as her father Joe?

Anonymous

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 5, 2012

Who spreads faster, Jessica Simpson or Tara Reid?

Ms.SJS

Posted at 6:43 PM on July 6, 2012

The wording of your article, doesn’t help & is horribly biased to the Dramatcs, of being post partum. She is Running To the Gym Panicked!…to help get the weight off. Has emotional melt-downs about her size & post preg body. Wow? Could you spin it more?!
She carried & birthed a child. That takes over your body, emotions, and your priorities. I really find it Distasteful- that this negative panick Drahhhhma! Is being put on a normal part of life. Leave her alone. Let her enjoy being a new Mom, and stop taking about her size, the progress of her weight loss, etc.etc.etc. She’s a Normal Woman! Give her this time and LAY OFF. She’s beautiful, period- her size doesn’t have anything to do with it. Leave her alone, to make healthy choices for herself, her body, & her new gorgeous family. NOT Everything a Celebrity Does- Is Fair Game for Gossip Fodder! Kate Hudson, Pink, Gwen Stefani, etc…etc. these woman have faced the same post-baby issues. Lay Off the Pressure- let them have this time to just be “Mommy”.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 24, 2012

Jessica Simpson was fat before she got pregnant. Not a big surprise.

M

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 24, 2012

Jessica’s poor pregnancy diet is coming back to haunt her. Given her age she will have a tough time losing weight. After a couple of more kids, it’s all over for her.

Sasha

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 24, 2012

All in all, I think she now realizes that pigging out during her pregnancy wasn’t the brightest (or healthiest!) idea. She should have been eating like that all throughout her pregnancy when those nutrients were needed most.

Randy

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 23, 2012

First of all, it made no sense for her to gain 50 pounds in the first place, that is just plain lazy. She need only call Beyonce’, she claims to have lost 60 pounds, since claiming to give birth…..I do not think Jessica is going to meet her weight lose goal, simply because she is lazy, as does not really care what people think about her….I like the 2007 Jessica, but she will never be that again….

Mindi

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 23, 2012

With all four of my pregnancies I did pregnant yoga, and did water aerobics.
I also ate healthy. I remember seeing an interview about how she enjoyed scoops of butter on Pop Tarts.
With all four it took me about 6 months to a year to drop the baby weight.
With each pregnancy I gained about 20 to 24 pounds.
My OBGYN helped monitor to make sure I didn’t gain too much that would maybe hurt the baby, or myself.
She shouldn’t be so hard on herself.

Mboomer

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 22, 2012

I don’t think she was eating healthy during pregnancy. Everytime I saw her in an interview she was laughing and saying she was eating fried chicken and other bad food. At the time I thought that was not very good for the baby. Now she will have to work that much harder…. But it is possible… One thing though don’t stress about it. Mb

Courtney

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 22, 2012

@Raven no she doesn’t have to go to the meetings and there’s no rush to lose the weight considering she’s breastfeeding and has to keep 10lbs of it the entire time for milk production. it’s not like she has to quit nursing early for health reasons like Mariah Carey did with her twins let her enjoy motherhood everybody loses pregnancy weight at a different pace

Raven West

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 21, 2012

Weight Watchers is NOT a DIET and if she’s only using the food plan and not taking full advantage of the entire program, it’s no wonder she’s feeling overwhelmed. She needs to attend the meetings as an “ordinary” member, sit with others who have successfully lost 50lbs or more, get the encouragement and support that WW provides and ENJOY her new baby while learning how to live a healthy life style! I lost 40 pounds in 5 months after my daughter was born and have kept if off for 30 years…! C’mon Jessica, YOU CAN DO IT!!

claudia

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 6, 2012

I agree with you. WW is the best way to go. Let her enjoy her baby and she will know when she is ready to lose weight. It would stink to be on the spot light her her. Not many start nurse their babies and I look up to her for doing so. Give her some time, with a good trainer and sticking to WW she will be back to her old self.

She seems to be wanting to take care of her baby too, not pawn him off on a nanny while she spends the day away at the gym.