Justin Bieber Rude To Fans At Airport — Was He Justified?

Tue, June 19, 2012 11:15am EDT by 159 Comments
Justin Bieber Rude To Fans

Kat

Posted at 2:30 AM on July 10, 2012

I think Justin could have been a little nicer but he also diserves alot more space!
But I have seen a change sence he turned 18.. he’s gotten a little weird. All the criminal complants, and attitude. He’s gotta watch out before he gets into trouble.
I hope his beliebers stick around long enouph for him to show a change because right now I don’t even recognize him.

shantelle

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 5, 2012

yes justin was justyfied in saying what he said. i would have said alot wores but put it to yall nicely. yall fans are wayyyyyy toooo CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall need to leave that boy alone sometimes. just like yall like yall privacy he wants his. so just get out of that boys face. people are so rude. stop mobbing him and his girlfriend. and stop calling her aa wh@#$. leve them poor kids alone.

Ana

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 5, 2012

Honestly, I don’t blame him. Imagine People on you 24/7… some people would get physical and and start hurting people. Maybe he was having a bad day or was going through something hard, and wasn’t in the mood. We will never know, because we’re not him. But YEAHH we’re fans… thats our first instinct as fans to go up to our idol… but just stop calling justin bieber rude. he’s probably far from rude! have you not seen the things he’s done. Just maybe he wants some space. and us being beliebers should give some to him.

shantelle

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 5, 2012

ana you are soo right.

Breelynn

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 5, 2012

I think that the fans should have waited,yes.But if justin loved his fans,which got him where he is in the first place,like he said he does he could could’ve at least given them the time of day.Maybe it wasn’t what he said but it was his choice of words.I’m very disappointed.One less belieber.

Breelynn

Posted at 6:07 PM on July 5, 2012

I totally agree that was a douche move.Maybe he thinks he’s at the top of the world and can never fall.

Corine

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 4, 2012

Justin Bieber’s management team really needs to speak to him about being a little nicer to fans and not snapping at them the way he did. Yes, we are all tired, but come on, he’s famous…he gets paid because he has fans, and yes he needs to be nicer to the fans to be able to keep them. Why is he famous again??? The kid can’t even sing live…and his dancing is average at best.

Sarah

Posted at 8:31 AM on July 3, 2012

It’s true that he doesn’t sing live and he can’t blame it on dancing. Remember when Justin Timberlake started his solo career…he sang live and danced! And he dances soooooo much better than Justin Bieber…so Bieber telling the radio DJ that it was an insult to be compared to Timberlake was like whatever….he should be happy to be compared to JT. And yes….Justin Bieber is always rude! He never has times for his fans. I use to be a fan but not anymore. HE ACTS AS IF HIS FANS ARE ANNOYING TO HIM! Yes from time to time you will see him bring someone on stage or pose with someone but that’s always when he’s at his concert or some kind of show kind of thing….he does it only for show not because he sincerely means it.

Ashley

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 9, 2012

He is being kind of a jerk tovhis fans and if it wasn’t for his fans hevwouldn’t be wherev he is today. Who esle thinks all he cares aboutbis selena he dont really care his fans anymore

Daisy

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 1, 2012

Justin would not be a star if not for his fans and should have shown them more respect. This is not the first time I have seen him behave this way and it was not right. It shows how immature he is and I have to wonder if this is the REAL Justin. I have been a fan since the beginning but have become more and more disappointed in how poorly he sings live that I am almost done with him after seeing this. If not for the fans and promoters you’d be a nobody.

Laura

Posted at 12:08 AM on July 1, 2012

How come we’ve never heard of the results from the paternity test he supposedly took that were conducted by Justin Bieber’s legal team? Justin Bieber can write a song about not being the kids father but he can’t show the paternity test results? Wouldn’t his management team want the test results known if the results were negative? Someone is getting some major child support right now haha

Ashley

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 9, 2012

I think Justin is lieing to all his fans he dosen’t really love his fans and I think he is the father of that kid I dont really see why people go nuts over this kid.

Emily

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 1, 2012

Justin Bieber is rude the majority of the time. I don’t get how he’s so famous, he is not a nice kid. How come his attorneys have never made the paternity test results public? Wouldn’t you think if the test results were negative that they would’ve wanted to come forth to clear up his name? I mean Justin Bieber can write a song about the kid not being his but how come we’ve NEVER seen the paternity test results that HIS legal team had him take? I betcha if the paternity test results were negative, his legal team and management team would’ve made it public, especially since they were saying this was slander and defamation of character. Wouldn’t you want to clear up your clients name or character? Enough said.

Paris

Posted at 2:57 AM on June 29, 2012

First off, Justin was rude. Yes, he is human and all, but he is a famous celebrity. He should have handled that situation better. Does he not realize that due to his status he doesn’t have the luxury of a normal life anymore. That’s what happens when you become famous. A simple appreciation of the fans and a simple statement saying he will not be taking photos or signing autographs because he is just waiting for his girlfriend would have been enough. Don’t have to give fans your bad attitude.

Riwa

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 25, 2012

I know right, he has been waiting all day, the poor Jb, the fans didn’t respect him and that way they met jb inhuman but they had a bad meeting with him, he has the right to wait like a normal person, Fans were crazy and Justin was tired and was impatient to meet selena, they need some privacy, and no one judge Justin and Selena because they are awesome, I am truly a belieber and a selenator and I hate those who judge the wrong thing, Justin was just exhausted and Selena couldn’t wait to meet the love of her life, and if Justin was rude, let him be, he is a human like all of us and he deserves respect and I feel bad for him because he had to put out his anger and now people think he is bad but no he is not bad nor is selena, they both are good people:) I hope selena and justin are reading this so they can know that I agree with them truly and they are right and weren’t ride for sure:) I love Jelena♥♥♥

Kanaris oinam

Posted at 10:54 AM on June 24, 2012

I agree,because the fans disturbed him at the moment when he only wanted to be alone with his girldfriend.If i were in his position i would have done the same thing as he did and the fans should have back off when they knew that he(JB) was’nt interested at signing autographs and taking photos instead of complaining.It’s like your waking up a sleeping person at the middle of the night for some stupid reason.I’m a huge fan of him and i understand how bad he felt when the fans disturbed him when he was waiting for his girlfriend.

Karoline Scherer

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 23, 2012

He was not being rude. it was a moment that he wanted for just him and selena. if you were in his position, you would hate that there are people screaming at you while you tried waiting for your boyfriend/girlfriend. yeah maybe he was being a little cranky but he is an 18 year old who works nonstop all the time.he has the right to be a little cranky sometimes.

Myworldbelieber

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 21, 2012

Justin’s approach to his fans was very rude! If I were there I would cry and won’t be a belieber anymore, all they wanted was an autograph. I know he is tired, but why didn’t he just go to bed instead of waiting for Selena? He knows that he is surrounded by fans all the time so why didn’t he consider that in the first place. He was very rude and i’m glad I wasn’t there, I would cry forever and make sure I scream at him what he deserves for being rude to his fans that just wanted to see there idol.

Sarah

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 21, 2012

He wasn’t being rude he was just saying that he would like to see his girlfriend without fans being all around them taking pictures and asking for autographs.

angel

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 21, 2012

he was tired he’s only human

CHELSEA

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 21, 2012

HE WAS TIRED I DONT HE MEANT TO BE MEAN

kate

Posted at 7:03 AM on June 21, 2012

i think he’s just tired, the video shows his face that looks really tired. He still took pictures with the fans in the video though.

lynn

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 21, 2012

ever go to work in a not so chipper mood? difference is work days for most is 8 hours but for someone like justin his job starts as soon as he steps outside his door. everybody is entitled to an “off” day, this bad day, due to being tired, overworked, anxious to his love or whatever pales in comparison to the love he shows his fans on a daily basis.

saida

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 21, 2012

I love justin bieber so much I’m from Canada my self to I love his music

shasta

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 20, 2012

Maybe when he gose to Canada thats going home some where away from the crazzyness . That is Justins get away. those girls need to think about it.

Michelle Coral

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 20, 2012

i think that he should have just took pictures and signed a little bit then told his fans that thats all because he has to go and doesnt even have to give them an excuse, but i think he didnt have to be rude he needs to understand that he is a big time celeb and anywhere he goes he is going to get regonized and in my oppinion if he didnt want that he could have waiting in the car …i mean every celeb knows that there going to get surrounded by fans….i hope selena told him something about that because if it wasnt for his fans he would be nothing.

marie

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 20, 2012

I agree. Ew. That was so rude, and I’m a fan. He could have approached that in a different manner. Just ew. Sorry i just have my fair share of rude people and this bothered me. Especially since his fans are the reason he is famous.

rebecca

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 20, 2012

Justin needed time alone and was tired, exhausted, beat, sleepy, and needed to rest and relax, So just leave him alone. When he’s tired, he doesn’t feel like signing autographs, so give the kid a break. PLEASE.

Georgie

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 20, 2012

I ont get why everyone is having a go at the kid, yes he could have been a little nicer saying it but they were nagging him and he was exhausted and just wanted to see Selena how would u like it if u could not wait for yr bf or gd?!? So stop judging the kid !!!!

Michelle

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 20, 2012

I have something to say for sure!!!! He is a human being just like everyone else. He GIVES andGIVES and GIVES> He GIVES more thaen most 18 year olds. He deserves respect! GIVE it to him and Selena. You all look like crazed pests. My daughter loves him, and would be caught dead acting like some sappy pest. Get some composure wave be discreet , dont draw attention to him. ( i,m sure he would appreciate it more.) as for the Calabasas Commons thing! The paparrazzi, has no right to block his car! Remember he is just 18. You cant trap people! Shouldnt hit him either< but i might of done the same.Respect the beibs, Freaks!! I hope Justin reads this!!