Khloe Kardashian: How I Lost 20 Pounds In 20 Days

Thu, May 3, 2012 11:25am EST by 54 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Weight Loss

Khloe has been hitting the gym with her hubby & dropped 20 lbs. in the process! Keep reading to find out how she lost the weight.

Khloe Kardashian is determined to help husband Lamar Odom get back in the NBA! In addition to being his cheerleader, the 27-year-old reality starlet has also become his workout buddy.

“My husband is working out four to six hours a day right now, so I work out with him,” Khloe tells Life & Style. “We’ll do outside workouts and inside workouts. We’re always switching it up, so it’s fun.”

Khloe may have started exercising to support her husband’s career, but the brunette beauty has also been reaping the benefits. Nutritional expert Elena Michaels estimates Khloe has already lost 20 lbs. in 20 days!

“She looks like she’s now 155 pounds,” Elana says. “You can see it in her cheekbones and jawline, and her legs are much slimmer.”

As we reported earlier, Khloe has openly struggled with her weight and body image for years, and mom Kris Jenner has only made her feel more insecure.

“She’ll say, ‘Oh, you’re a little too fat right now,’” Khloe revealed.

While Khloe may not agree with her mom’s tough-love approach, she admits she has an unhealthy relationship with food.

“I’m just an emotional eater,” she confessed. “Whenever I go through something, I gain weight.”

Now that Khloe is back in LA and things are looking up with Lamar’s career (he’s currently training for the Summer Olympics), the brunette bombshell is swapping Dallas comfort food for sensible salads.

“She eats mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, with small amounts of lean proteins like fish and chicken,” says Robbie Davis, who’s been training both Khloe and Lamar. “She trains like an athlete when she’s with us, even doing weight training. We also run the canyons surrounding their house. Plus she does pilates and stair-running on her own.”

Khloe’s body isn’t the only thing on the upswing. Since pulling the plug on filming another season of Khloe & Lamar, the couple’s relationship has also improved.

“They are just so happy,” Kris beamed.

What do YOU think of Khloe’s new rockin’ body?

[Life & Style]

Jennifer Kamm

More Khloe Kardashian News:

1. Khloé Kardashian Defends Lamar Odom Against Kim Kardashian
  2. Courtney Robertson, Khloe Kardashian & More: Who Wore Long, Effortless Locks This Week
  3. Khloe Vs. Kourtney Kardashian: Whose Flawless Look Do You Love More?

alyssarene

Posted at 4:19 AM on December 7, 2012

JAC LEGG YOU WISH YOUHAD A GIRLFRIEND THAT LOOKED LIKKE KHLOE SHE IS NOT FAT AT ALL. SHE IS VERY THICK AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY ANYTHING A WOMAN OR MAN WOULD KILL FOR . LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING THE INSIDE IS WHAT MAKES A PERSON BEAUTIFUL AND KHLOE IS GORGEOUS INSIDE AND OUT. I ADMIRE HER SO MUCH SHES SO REAL

JackLegg

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 1, 2012

She may loose some of the fat off her body, but I don’t think there is anything she can do about that fat head!!

Michelle Mellott

Posted at 10:03 AM on November 1, 2012

I am SUPER proud of Khloe she looked amazing with a little weight on her and looks even MORE stunning now!I can’t say I’ve been a huge Kardashian fan (mostly because its ALWAYS ABOUT KIM) hence to why,but I have tended to root for Khloe.Shes driven,outspoken and goes by the beat of her own drum.No matter what is going on around her and for that I admire and give you kudos pretty lady!So keep up the good work and above all else,remember to do it for you…nobody else and what they think.God bless Khloe:)

alice pena

Posted at 11:26 PM on August 11, 2012

She looks awsome and yunger :)

kathy shorts

Posted at 12:20 AM on August 7, 2012

Kloe i just love you and hubby he a gret guy and you’re so sweet hurray for you loseing weight you looked great either way i just adore lamar he’s so funny i would love to meet you both but i know that would never happen but any way both of you are my greatest people both keep up the good work you’re geat love kathy

wi

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 3, 2012

hola

Daniella

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 18, 2012

Watch when ppl are critizing u about ur weight loss so stop ppl

Good job Khole I love ur personality

Stacey

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 5, 2012

Im a big fan I really hope to see u in person some day!!!

Corey Goines

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 28, 2012

i wish i could have someone to do this with. i need to lose weight i hate my weight , but working out is so boring alone

willy smith

Posted at 8:25 AM on May 18, 2012

TO momofbron …go fck urself…u dum slut!…fck u th e the kuntrashian’s

Paris Hilton

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 15, 2012

Wow Khloe u lost 20 lbs..via liposuction…however u r still butt ugly and only a black guy would want your ugly azz….try for a forehead reduction surgery and remove the adam’s apple…maybe some more female hormone injection’s

momofbron

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 17, 2012

Why do arrogant, ignorant people like you have to post your verbal turds? If you don’t like her, then don’t read the articles, and don’t post comments. For your information, Khloe is a paid spokesperson for QuickTrim, along with her sister Kim. She did not have lipo, and even if she did, are you jealous because you can’t afford the $10,000 for the surgery? Keep your negative remarks and opinions to yourself, and stay out of the Kardashian chatrooms if you hate them so much. Uch, people like you make me sick to my stomach.

LovelyGirl

Posted at 3:00 PM on June 6, 2012

Just because you don’t have enought confidence , motivations and self acceptance doesn’t mean you have to ruin someone else’s. She is beautiful inside and out, and I don’t think she cares what you or anyone else says about her.
Good job Khloé, keep up the good work.

Alexis

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 30, 2012

Who are any of you to judge someone?? Try focusing on your own lives

90210 girl

Posted at 1:10 PM on July 9, 2012

Black is better, so it’s a win win for her!

TERESA

Posted at 2:23 PM on November 16, 2012

WOW ITS SCARY TO THINK THERE IS SUCH AN AWEFUL , JEALOUS AND NEGATIVE PERSON AS YOURSELF OUT THERE,,,,,, FEEL SOO SORRY FOR YOU, YOU YOURSELF HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM, WITH YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND INSULTS, BUT THEN AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NO LOVE FOR YOURSELF WITHIN, THEN YOU JUST CANT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ANYOINE

Katniss

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 14, 2012

Via liposuction -_-

Burn The Fat Feed The muscle Diet

Posted at 9:43 PM on May 13, 2012

hey there and thanks on your info ? I’ve certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience a few technical points the use of this website, as I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I could get it to load correctly. I were thinking about if your hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances times will often impact your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much extra of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

Tamera

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 11, 2012

You look great! “Keep up” the good work. I’ve gained 30 lbs since I got married in 2006! I have some back problems and my job has caused me to have severe back and leg pain. I’m a professional dog groomer and very good at what I do. So I overdue it sometimes. When it comes to exercising it’s almost impossible but Im going to try harder. You have inspired me with your new look. Thanks, Tamera

angel c.

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 9, 2012

I think it is great that you work out with your hubby,it makes for good chat time for you guys and it lets him know you will always be by his side! You go girl . You make me want to work out a litle harder, you look good…

Saundra

Posted at 9:51 AM on May 6, 2012

Can u help me please

Awesome

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 4, 2012

Khloe is seems you are probably the only one that seems to have her head screwed on the right way. Congratulations for sticking by your husband. You are the smartest of the bunch. I wish you and Lamar many, many more years of happiness. Always rememeber, that once you wed Lamar, your priorities had to change. Husband first, then family.

God bless you both.

adriane

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 4, 2012

i think khloe is the prettiest sister and i wish she and lamar nothing but happiness.

momofbron

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 17, 2012

I couldn’t agree with you more.

love her

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 3, 2012

i dont care if people call her a transvestite and fat and the ugliest kdash sister.shes my favorite because she talks to her fans and is the nicest.she is down to earth and doesn’t act like shes a celeb and that every thing isent about money!to me shes the prettiest kardashian! love you khloe!

Melanie

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 3, 2012

While I can agree that she lost weight, definitely not 20 pounds. There’s this saying that goes “if you can’t tone it, tan it.” And she definitely looks tanner in the after picture. Plus, those are two completely different dresses. Of course she’s going to look heavier in the right dress because it’s skin tight, compared to the black and loose fitting dress. Also, wait a minute. How can you put up a picture claiming she lost 20 pounds when the pictures are almost 2 years apart. 20 days? More like 2 years.

gbtw

Posted at 2:29 PM on May 3, 2012

one thing i will say, i do think khloe is a good wife. she is so supportive of all things lamar. i admire that. i think khloe will be a great mom, too. i think being the less-pretty less-favored half sibling (i’m sorry, i can’t stop saying that, true or not), really made her into something better than either of her two sisters. any big mouth type of mistakes she makes, i will chalk up to being just the typical 20-something… but, i think i do actually respect this one (maybe b/c i don’t watch the show to really see her in action).

gbtw

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 3, 2012

thank you for making me look up the proper usage (i think i only ever used this word the proper way, but i wanted to be sure!)… in any case, internet gossip blogs are hardly the place to come looking for fine writing!

Kia

Posted at 2:00 PM on May 3, 2012

she stills the same.. maybe the dress makes her look thiner. but she didn’t loose weight

Angie

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 3, 2012

It just looks to me like she has a tan and a better fit on that black dress. Those two things automatically make you look thinner. Out of all the Kardashians, I hate this one the least, but let’s call a spade a spade here.

gbtw

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 3, 2012

yes, i agree… a kardashian is a kardashian, and someone at her size can’t lose 20 pounds OF FAT in 20 days. i don’t think it’s scientifically possible.

momofbron

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 17, 2012

It certainly is possible to lose 20 lbs in 20 days. I have lost 10 lbs in the first 7 days of weightwatchers, 6 pounds the second week, 5 the 3rd week, and so on. Do some research before posting your unresearched comments.

Kate

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 27, 2012

Yes, but that’s why she said 20 pounds OF FAT. It is physically impossible to lose 20 pounds of fat in 20 days. When you lose weight that quickly, most of it is just water weight.

Izabel

Posted at 12:18 PM on May 3, 2012

But there aren’t differences beetween “after” and “today”.