Zac Efron Is Breaking Vanessa Hudgens’ Heart Again

Tue, April 17, 2012 9:40am EDT by 76 Comments
Zac Efron Vanessa Hudgens

Crystel Roque

Posted at 9:36 AM on October 18, 2013

ohhh my gosh i cant believe it,
that you break up
can you guys back again pls…

In Love With ZANESSA!!!!!!

Posted at 6:39 PM on September 25, 2013

I don’t understand, they are such a good couple they should e together forever they are both hot!!!! they are so adorable together. they we meant for each other!

Megan Sands

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 28, 2013

Thanks for the notes Zac Efron you are so sweet to me and you are one of my best friend of all time Zac Efron follow your own heart you can still be with Vanessa Hudgens as your own girlfriend again if you promise me one thing. Zac Efron never follow your birth parents advice again you love Vanessa Hudgens your first real love Zac Efron you are my 2nd real love Zac Efron and I have a little piece of you in my heart every day I love your Father Billy Conaway Zac Efron he is my very 1st love add Megan Sands and Billy Conaway please as your friends request please and please try to be friends with Austin Butler he wants to be friends with you Zac Efron he is lonely Zac Efron try to be friends and brothers with Austin butler please for me love mom Megan

neota okpa

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 19, 2013

both of u luk gud together, i luv u guyz, u guyz r great bcouples

Tumelo

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 22, 2013

Teardrop#
like honestly i feel like they belong together,wish they can just sit down and talk about it…

Jacob

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 14, 2013

Hi my name is jacob and I just want to say is that you are a really cool and honest person zac efron and what ever was meant to happen than it was meant there will be someone out there waiting for someone like you

kyle

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 13, 2013

like totally wtf men like seriously zac efron should get back together with Vanessa hudgens

tyler

Posted at 6:47 AM on June 7, 2013

i really think that vanessa and zac should talk about it

patricia williams

Posted at 3:23 AM on June 5, 2013

i think zac efron and vanessa hudgens should get back together,because they are each other first love and also should not make each other jealous in one another.

megansands

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 29, 2013

Dear zac efron and vanessa hudgens please get back together as a couple I am happy with Billy Conaway I love him so much I am staying together with Billy conaway this summer fall and winter I hope you are doing fine zac efron and vanessa hudgens please try to win vanessa hudgens back zac efron she loves you and cares about you I think vanessa hudgens told me that she is or with not with Austin Butler any more and I am not breaking up with Billy conaway again in the summer time ever again love your mom megan and your dad billy conaway

megan sands

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 29, 2013

You are right zac efron vanessa hudgens is your 1st real life like I will never break up with your dad billy conaway again I am engaged to billy conaway I think you and vanessa hudgens should be happy together as a couple 4 ever and ever and were meant to be Zac efron you should try to win back vanessa hudgens back as your girlfriend you loved her once before and you will again I know you are happy with vanessa ‘s new relationship with austin butler I think you are meant to be with vanessa hudgens not austin butler. Zac efron love your mom megan

Punkin

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 9, 2013

Zac is not bothering her …he is going on with his life….she has turned sleazy and I think he is better off without her….just look at him and then look at her….no more said

weronika

Posted at 6:25 AM on April 8, 2013

Vanessa hudgens and zac efron must be together I can see that in there eyes. I mean im happy that for Vanessa and Austin butler are happy together but they art a nice couple for my opinion. please zac efron and Vanessa hudgens have to be together. even zac isent looking and hanging out for a new girl . he loves Vanessa cant say that but he admits he does. he is prbely crying now . when I whatch high school musical look at u two I cry cos ur a such a great couple. vanessas new bf Austin isent as great couple as zac could be with her. please don’t break up , do it for me , you don’t need to break up because Vanessa found a new boy . zac will come to vanessas life 1 day so if they break up now it will hert cos they love each other so much . don’t break up ull be together 1 day anyway . that’s my opinion and mostly everyones.

Maecyn

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 29, 2013

I think Vanessa and Zac are a perfect for each other.their a great couple and have seen all thier movies and I think Zac Efron is really cute.i REALLY want them to get back together. I need them to get back together desperatly !!!!!!
————–

In Love With ZANESSA!!!!!!

Posted at 6:42 PM on September 25, 2013

GIRL I AM WITH YOU!!

Whitney Cadet

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 20, 2013

Girl u spoke 4 me too, dey make such a cute couple.When dey broke up it feels the spirit of high school musical died. I just wish dey wud get back together.

Jasmine

Posted at 7:14 AM on March 3, 2013

Zac efron and vanessa hudgens are such a cute couple, I love how they were in the movie high school musical .. They really do inspire me with /how they show there’ love and they get along . No matter where they go who they see /meet they with be thinking about each other and I know that zac dearly loves vanessa with all his heart . Stay strong zac and vanessa and never give up and always believe
—- jasmine

marina

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 18, 2013

i hope they are back together again not with Austin ?

Bugaboo

Posted at 1:13 PM on February 14, 2013

Zac how rude to treat our woman

lilly

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 9, 2013

my heart still kinda hurts when i see her with austin butler i mean yes good for them for being togehter but it still just kills the Zanessa lover tht lives inside me

Punkin

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 7, 2012

No he will not they are both in love with each other and I can’t understand why they don’t put down the act and go back together….Zac does love Vanessa and he is not playing around with other girls….he is not that kind….he regrets breaking off with her and would love having her back. but he thinks she is in love with this dork…have you seen him with any girl on a permanent basis “NO” so please quit making all these remarks about them “ZANESSA WILL BE BACK”

Bugaboo

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 14, 2013

I agree

Natashenka

Posted at 9:14 AM on November 1, 2012

A couple of words towards my previous post.

Vector ring theory exists in modern western astrological world. One partner is a Master (in this case – Vanessa – Dragon), another – a Servant (Zac – Rabbit).

“This vector ring is strange and somewhat horrible…Relationships between master and servant are unpredictable and indescribable, both beneficial and detrimental. All interactions in vector relationships occurs with powerful reaction, all processes are faster and more intense, devoted energy warms up everything around, creates tornado and hurricanes that bend the space and may twist the mind. There is no logic in the vector relations, nor the power of reason, they have developed against the will of man, unconsciously.

Vector swaddle master and servant in a cocoon, they are perceived as a whole. They are in fact ceased to exist as independent units. Indeed, in such a union man is deprived of the protective shell, and even lose their own personality traits, encoded in his nature.

… in the vector relations, love does reaches its apotheosis in one day. Empirically, it is clear that the impact is proportional to time. People unknowingly caught in a trap, they merge and become one, leaving its shell and separation for them seems impossible. But to live without the identity, without its own “I,” which melts rapidly in a vector marriage, is not easy, and for a long time, almost impossible.

I can responsibly say that the vector relationship is not recommended for a family life . This family will live on a powder keg. Explosion will inevitably happen and nobody knows when. The separation of Musset and George Sand (as an example) shook everybody even more, because it really hurt, they seemed an ideal couple. Vector ring always creates this. They are perceived as a single substance….”

Natashenka

Posted at 2:44 PM on October 31, 2012

Well, guys, they had a kind of relationship that is known as a “vector marriage” … Just google “vector marriage theory” (it relates to structural horoscopes), and read about it. Vanessa is a Dragon, Zac – is a Rabbit – the vector relationship. In 90%of the cases vector couples break up.

joshua daniel

Posted at 8:44 AM on October 30, 2012

They really love each other,but i think the two needed some time for each other.

Leendar

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 20, 2012

I realy liked zac and vanessa together so so fly i like them

Brittany

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 15, 2012

who knows who’s been with who or who is trying to make who jealous or who will be hurt more, all i know is they were one hell of a couple and i think they should try and work things out eventually and get back together (:

derrick zac

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 18, 2012

I think both of them are gonna be hurt,cos the two still have fellings for each other!

lauren

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 19, 2012

i agree
they just seem too right for eachother!

zahra

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 8, 2012

Oh….what a mess?!
STUPID GIRL!!!!!!
I love Zac Efron

niki

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 1, 2013

they are so cute together; they should be together for ever. they put their career over love but they need to understand that love is most important thing In the world if I were in their place I pick the love over career. once again they are so cute together they should be together plzzz be together

Nikki