Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Our Moms Brought Us Together

Thu, April 12, 2012 2:14pm EDT by 33 Comments

Smac

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 17, 2012

OMGOD! after this i´m supporting Jelena. I can understand why the fell for each other

Kelly

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 8, 2012

please. this is clearly made up. what a hard life. I was a millionaire by the time I turned 18.

jblover

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 16, 2012

i love justin bieber
i love justin bieber
i love justin bieber
i love justin bieber
i love justin bieber

heather

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 16, 2012

Yes I know the feeling of being poor they are lucky they became that way I’m trying to become like them myself. I love singing and being behind the cameras but unfortunately where I live there is a bunnnch of fake people. No Comment to DAVID CONWAY.

david b conway

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 14, 2012

dear hollywood life web site ,hi my name is david conway , and my comments to here is that i just can,t not belive there mom,s are realy trying to say that we are the ones are putting them together just as a personal relationship boy friend and girl friend just with justin bieber and selena gomez ,that is so a big fat lair why did selena gomez ,mom was freaking out just when selena gomez was taking her prommes ring off just for justin bieber what a joke to selena gomez ,this comment is for selena gomez ,twitter , love david conway

prince alexander

Posted at 4:54 PM on April 14, 2012

Selena,
My phone number is 650-879-9266.

delena

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 14, 2012

love SG soooooooooooooooo much

deepika markam

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 14, 2012

I LOVE U BEIBER VERY……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

deepika markam

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 14, 2012

its too cute

PooR

Posted at 4:23 AM on April 14, 2012

SG and JB! Be sociable … And help some poor people like Angelina Joli and Brad P, at least once a month;)

blah blah blah hahahaha

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 13, 2012

You got the title from bop and took the news from a different site and I dont get it why do i keep visiting your ew stupid lieing site I always get hope for no reason!!!!!!! GET LOST

Jon

Posted at 5:27 AM on April 13, 2012

Painfull child hood right i understand that finacial problems is hard for any family to deal with. For the media to put these two upon a pedaestal for haveing to live in low income houseing and not haveing much money and for these two to say it was a troubled and painfull childhood is ridiculos. There are millions of people in the world that suffer far more hardships than not having any money for example there are children and teenagers out there right now that are beaten every day and have know where to go. Why dont you so called journalist report on those stories and these celebrities that have millions of dollars use there new found wealth to help out people who have really suffred in life. By the way going on tv help raise money for a cause is a good thing but write a dam check out of your own bank account to help with whatever cause you are raiseing money for.

amin

Posted at 5:17 AM on April 13, 2012

hello Justin i love you si much and you are very Nice for dance and song lam si happy becase tolking thank you so much

Shameme Adams

Posted at 2:16 AM on April 13, 2012

I don’t know if they were brought together by their Moms, more brought together by poverty if you ask me. Well if that’s the case Justin I’m here and I was brought up with not much money too!. So if things don’t work out one day you know I love you! <3. I have to say though I LOVE rags-to-riches stories and Justin is a perfect one!. It's somehow comforting to know that you can come from nothing and then become rich by sheer hard work (and a little talent and good looks thrown in too)!! :D. PLEASE guy help ME become someone who meets Justin, this is my dream and I am working every day to fulfil it. I have a life-threatening illness and want to make my dreams come true. Join 'CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER'. Also anyone with connections please get intouch!!.
#NEVERSAYNEVER
Shameme x

Shameme Adams

Posted at 2:10 AM on April 13, 2012

Sorry guys!, I ment anyone!!. PLEASE join my group and tell your friends!! ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!! x

Shameme Adams

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 13, 2012

I don’t know if they were brought together by their Moms, more brought together by poverty if you ask me. Well if that’s the case Justin I’m here and I was brought up with not much money too!. So if theings don’t work out one day you know I love you! <3. I have to say though I LOVE rags-to-riches stories and Justin is a perfect one!. It's somehow comforting to know that you can come from nothing and then become rich by sheer hard work (and a little talent and good looks thrown in too)!! :D. PLEASE guy help ME become someone who meets Justin, this is my dream and I am working every day to fulfil it. I have a life-threatening illness and want to make my dreams come true. Join 'CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER'. Also andyone with connections please get intouch!!.
#NEVERSAYNEVER
Shameme x

Angel

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 12, 2012

of course…we all know that justin is now particularly 18…& he is always in work and got stressed…so his cuteness is slowly fading…..And for selena,well,she’s particularly be 20 yrs old this coming june…so it’s very noticeable…

Bkel

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 12, 2012

Have yall seen the death threats. That is stupid! It ain’t like they will ever have a chance with him they need to grow up and get a life.

Bretta

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 12, 2012

Did anyone notice the pic of the two of them? I thought they were cute but if u look at justin there’s something not right… Look closely

Tiffany

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 13, 2012

i can’t see it!

Jessica

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 14, 2012

They are posing.

Bonnie Fullofit

Posted at 6:09 PM on April 12, 2012

Read the article. Nowhere does it say they were brought together by their moms. Maybe by poverty but not their moms.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 13, 2012

I know right!!

Sabrina

Posted at 4:55 PM on April 12, 2012

Aww They are such a cute couple.

nataitly

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 12, 2012

WOW UG COUPLE 2GETHER

nataitly

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 12, 2012

uhhhhhhh u guys r like CATS N DOGS MAN i think justin bieber will go good with Micheal Jackson

Tiffany

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 12, 2012

wow!!!!!!!! “never say never”

Babelina

Posted at 6:07 AM on April 15, 2012

You Dirty boy

trevor talbert

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 12, 2012

i wish she date someone out of the business

maria

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 12, 2012

no way there both alredy perfeccttt togetherrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wonnt

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 12, 2012

she likes attention she dates the it boys

javi g

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 12, 2012

name a celebrity that hasen’t dated famous people. sense the golden era of hollywood to this time. from marilyn monroe to miley cyrus all hollywood tips have dated famous people with some successes. remember julia roberts she dated half of hollywood guys.

KnowsBest

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 12, 2012

Sometimes dating out of the business is what celebrities do. But think about Selena’s schedule. It’s easier to date someone in the business who understands the hectic work schedule they have. Plus, it would be tough for the person she’s dating who’s not used to all the attention. Even if they keep it on the down-low, paparazzi will be following their every move.