'Gossip Girl' Recap: Chuck's Secret About Blair's Divorce, Plus 4 More 'OMG' Moments

Mon, April 9, 2012 10:11pm EDT by 16 Comments

Lola

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 19, 2012

From what i’ve seen blair and dan don’t have that “je ne c’est quoi”

lola

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 17, 2012

You know, Dair fans… Blair’s life was all about Chuck since season 1. So, do u really believe that producers will erase all the Blair’s story line. I don’t think so. I would say the same for you: KEEP DREAMING.

Queen R

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 15, 2012

Lose the ex boyfriend/true love….
This week dair fan raise like so much…
It now up to 50/50…hahahah
Have nice dream,idiots….

Maria

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 10, 2012

So much word, Nicole.

This made me lol: “Blair was hesitant to sign the divorce papers because she felt sad about letting her dream of becoming a princess go. Boo hoo, Blair! After telling Dan this, he decided to take matters into his own hands and make Blair feel like a princess by dressing her up like a 10-year-old girl at Libby Lou’s and taking her to the steps of the Met. Vomit.”

Seriously.

Dan is absolutely a phase, and a really unpleasant one at that. And if she has to go through it, I don’t understand why she has to keep kicking Chuck in the face the whole time. I guess because she’s still in love with him and trying to make him keep his distance?

nellie

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 10, 2012

Oh I think at this point Blair is still just trying to deny that she truly loves Chuck. Being mean to him was a defense move, something to do so he can think she hates him.

Come on, we all know Dan is just a phase, and that Chuck will continue trying to get with Blair, regardless of how long it takes. And Blair, she really just wants to be with Chuck, and will one day stop denying that

harum scarum

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 10, 2012

dan is obviously just a phase for dan. did everyone see her face before and after she kissed him at the end? he’s just not doing it for her.

and blair did thank chuck for paying the dowry…via text -______-

GGFAN

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 10, 2012

I have to admit that Dan got a score for the princess thing. But Dan has one point and what chuck did just in this episode deserves 100. I don’t chuck would have payed that dowry even if he had the money. And if he did it would be for self gain. Chuck just wanted to do something nice no self gain. Blair get over yourself. We all know chuck isn’t the issue. He has proved that. He came to you when he needed you and you pushed him away. Just break up with Dan. Chuck is waiting patiently. Wow. Chuck really has grown up. He didn’t wait patiently for anything in season 1 or even season 3!! CHAIR FOREVER!!!!

GGFAN

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 10, 2012

I meant Dan wouldnt pay the dowry even if he had the money and if he did it would be for self gain which chuck did it without self gain in mind. CHAIR FOREVER!!!

Dede

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 10, 2012

This show is sooooooooooo stupid. I can’t even believe it!

A

Posted at 2:20 AM on April 10, 2012

This show has gotten soooooooooooooooo boring without Chuck and Blair together. Blair needs to get over this ‘Dan’ phase and go back with Chuck. I was hoping she would realize it this episode, but her selfishness got in the way. They are what make Gossip Girl a good show. Plus, I cannot believe Diana is back. I have to admit I was happy when she left because she annoys me and I don’t really like her. The thought of her being Chuck’s mom makes me cringe. That’s the end of my little rant, sorry.

P.S. Maybe the true love favours went the other way and maybe Blair donated her blood to Chuck? I mean she was in the hospital with him….. just a thought.

megs

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 10, 2012

I need chuck and blair to be together!!

latinalover

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 10, 2012

what will you do if they don’t?

megs

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 10, 2012

cry myself to sleep??? haha yea no… i would just deal with it. im not the one who is dealing with the poor ratings

latinalover

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 10, 2012

there are crazy fans who will do ANYTHING to get what they want.

megs

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 10, 2012

haha im not going to do something dramatic to get what i want :)the show is not that important to lose dignity over. im just disappointed with the show thats all.

Blizzy

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 10, 2012

“.there are crazy fans who will do ANYTHING to get what they want.”

Come on latinalover – can you really say you aren’t a crazy DAIR fan who will be disappointed if they don’t end up together? Chair fans are the same way :)