'90210' Scoop: Inside Annie's Twisted New Romance With Caleb

Tue, March 27, 2012 1:22pm EST by 18 Comments

Robert Hoffman gives HollywoodLife.com a peek into Annie & Caleb’s ‘angst-wrought’ future.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but 90210 fans rooting for Liam (Matt Lanter) and Annie (Shenae Grimes) to reunite this season will probably be disappointed come May — and they’ve got Annie’s new priest friend Caleb (Robert Hoffman) to thank for it! “Caleb takes up a lot of Annie’s head space … for the last six episodes of the season,” Robert tells HollywoodLife.com.

And it sounds like Annie, ever the little temptress, might just be the Eve to Caleb’s Adam.

“When Caleb meets Annie, all of a sudden he has second thoughts about being celibate for the rest of his life,” Robert reveals. “They’re completely enamored with each other. But then he starts to learn things about her, and other things start to pop up that make it harder to decide which way they should be going.”

But Annie isn’t the only member of the gang who will be getting to know Caleb this season. He also steps in to help Raj’s (Manish Dayal) friends come to terms with his untimely death.

“There’s a sort-of funeral thing that I lead,” Robert teases. “I find a way to help the group with the loss. I also have a few scenes with just Ivy, where I’m helping her deal. But the majority of my scenes are with Annie as we deal with the angst-wrought push-and-pull of our relationship.”

And Robert — who regularly brings the LOLZ on his website PunchRobert.com — has one more little surprise in store for 90210 fans:

“There might be a little dancing,” he says. “You might see a dancing priest.”

OK, now I’m excited.

Talk to me, 90210 fans: Are you excited to see where Annie and Caleb’s relationship goes, or do you still want her back with Liam? Hit up the comments section with your thoughts!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more 90210 scoop

бронирование тура

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 14, 2012

Amazing things here. I am very happy to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Sarah

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 11, 2012

Are you serious 90210? Annie and Liam are supposed to be together, not Annie and Caleb or Silver and Liam. I think that Silver and Liam should have never happened in the first place! No offense to Silver, but she needs some commitment therapy or just die. 90210 is starting to piss me off. Can’t they see what the audience wants? I hope that they will eventually get the message and fix the whole Annie not being with Liam situation, before people stop dropping the show out of aggravation. Is it that hard to put the two most compatible characters together and keep it that way?! If Liam and Annie don’t get back together next season I will give up on this show, until I hear that they are back together. I don’t care if it’s in 2018, I can wait it out. Besides, there are a lot of other great shows on that can distract me from all of my frustrations. The CW has so many more interesting shows (Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, NIKITA)(sorry to all of you TVD fans, I just never got into that show) and so does abc family (Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Jane by Design), MTV (AWKWARD, Punk’d), FX, nbc etc…. so one show won’t make me stop watching the CW. Wow, I wrote a lot…half of this comment is irrelevant, but what ever. PLEASE THE CW FIX THIS RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOON!

Aurora050311

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 1, 2012

I want Liam and Annie together and silver should just stay with naveed

ClassyS

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 24, 2012

I want annie and liam they belong together like caleb should just got be a priest like he wantss he’s ruining everything. Silver tends to get with everyone she should try guys outside the group or stay with navid there really cute together and belong together I will give up on 90210 if liam and annie don’t get together -____- make them and silver better not be PREGOOO I will be done liam and annieee pleasee writers 3time is a charm like she said in the beginning of season 4 .

amelia g

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 22, 2012

LOVE CALEB-(and annie)
Nevermind about liam! :).

tillillie

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 5, 2012

arent the writers supposed to make us want to watch the show, silver and liam really!?

Jessica

Posted at 6:00 AM on April 3, 2012

I love Rob Hoffman but I want Annie and Liam back together. Why does Silver have to sleep with every guy on the show?

holly

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 24, 2012

I want annie and liam back together they belong together #TeamLannie all the way

Brittney

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 2, 2012

I dont mind Caleb for a short period of time long enough to make Liam jealous but when he wants her back which i believe they will come back to each other i want Caleb gone that instant or maybe a little struggle but not enough to make Liam walk away again.I absolutely HATE silver with liam. I agree she has been with all of them and should stick to one guy out of there clique. I will quit 90210 forever if silver and liam stay togetheir blahhhhh!!

Diana

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 30, 2012

So not happy about Silver/Liam … Seriously, who hasn’t she been with on the show?!?! Love Annoe and want her to be with Liam but can totally deal with Caleb for a few episodes :)

sarah

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 11, 2012

she hasn’t been with Caleb…….yet -___-

liana

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 28, 2012

of course we still want her with Liam, but I think Caleb is a very nice rebound. Caleb and Annie has great chemistry (unlike Siam) and I also enjoy the whole plot. But at the end of the day I want it to develop into Liam/Annie/Caleb triangle which most likely will never, unfortunately,happen.

amy

Posted at 4:45 AM on March 28, 2012

I ADORE Lannie
Love Cannie
and DESPISE Siam

Liam/Annie/Caleb triangle please, Silver can die or leave … whatever

LetLannieBe

Posted at 11:49 PM on March 27, 2012

I want Liam/Annie to get back together.They r meant to be.I hate the Liam/Silver pairing..#90210PTB needs to fixs this.

Dream1ng

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 27, 2012

Im so psyched for these two!

Liam is a huge douchebag, that doesn’t care about how she feels. SO SCREW HIM

Barbara ochoa

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 27, 2012

Argh I waited the whole season for them to get back together, and then you get me excited with Liam proposing.. Then there was Liam’s girlfriend, then Patrick, then finally when they where about to get together along came Vanessa… I was hoping for a season finale get back together and now Caleb and even worse, silver and Liam! Please 90210 prpducers I’m begging, just get them back together. I reassure you that lannie is the couple with e most fans!

Sammy

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 27, 2012

Is that even a question?i want LANNIE back of course they belong together.Dont get me wrong I like Caleb and all but Annie belongs with Liam.LANNIE LANNIE LANNIE!!

Anti90210

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 27, 2012

Annie and Caleb who cares seriously?????Lannie were belong together……But I understand 90210 writers don’t care about Lannie fan,Liam and annie….Fine….Good show really….Pathetic FOREVER