'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik Admits: 'I Chose The Wrong Woman'

Wed, March 7, 2012 9:48am EST by 59 Comments
Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson And Lindzi Cox

Rory Bellows

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 14, 2012

you ppl need a friggin life!

Ellen

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 13, 2012

I was disappointed when I heard Ben was th Bachelor. So many interesting choices like Mickey and others. Ben has a dull personality and an eternal bad hair day. I’m sure he is a nice man, but not for interesting tv watching. I aalso must state I am not th.rilled with Emily as the next bachelorette. She is a little too prissy for me. Brad really and truly loves her. But she couldnt get over the other.overnights. She knew what to expect before going on the show. Onve he proposed it wss just her and that should of been enough for her, considering the type of courtship they both new they were getting into. Hlow about bringing m

Cami

Posted at 1:34 AM on March 13, 2012

Ben is just plain stupid and deserves what he got.

Libby

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 12, 2012

I’m done. I was a huge fan of Ben but now I hope he goes away forever. Congrats court, seal the deal, wait a year and get your half of ben’s money and you will clearly be “winning”! Like that wasn’t your plan. Done like dinner I want my hours back watching.

Meri

Posted at 11:40 AM on March 12, 2012

Courtney is a nasty peice of work with an agenda that was clear to see for everyone but stupid Ben. I also thought that he was not only dull but unattractive so I really don’t care who he picked. By now, they’ve probably broken up and I doubt if anyone cares. The fantasy and the thrill of the process is what makes the women think that they are “in love” with some guy they hardly know so none of it counts and none of it lasts. This show has gone way past it’s sell-by date. They got their 15 minutes of fame and now it’s time for them to fade to black.

JEANETTA

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 11, 2012

I wouldn’t want many of those rejected women in my life…..to become so aggressive and “mean” over someone else’s demeanor is ridiculous. There are all kinds of people in the world. Learn to live with it. Also, let’s not forget that she was most likely “encouraged” to be the “bad girl”. She was acting out the part, IMO. Remember “Erica” (Susan Lucci) on AMC? Sweet woman in real life, and a very good actress in front of the camera.

aly

Posted at 5:32 AM on March 11, 2012

Ben deserves all the crap he gets….he was not played by Courtney. He needs to take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for his choice. He chose her…and chose to fall for all her ploys hook, line and sinker. As horrendous as Courtney appears on the show, Ben was just a terrible (the way he treated the other girls with his I-Could-care-less-about-anyone-other-than-Courtney attitude….regardless of what anyone else warned him about the entire time. He was just in love with the idea of landing a model. He should feel like a fool because that’s exactly what he is. She’s not to blame, he is completely responsible for his actions. What a chump to try to blame Courtney.

Michelle

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 10, 2012

I liked this season at first, but stopped watching when I started to believe the rumblings that he chose the horrifying Courtney. She is beyond awful. Why do I keep watching this show!! I know, because I’m a hopeless romantic.

Sandy

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 9, 2012

If this is true and they are still together is only for the show, so we dont stop watching. Ben and Courtney will pretend because of their contracts and their vanity. No likes to be called a fool in national tv and Courtney, she will try and pretend to be in love with Ben, in a desperate move to change our mind! Because she wants to move to the next level in her carrer, and obviously America will never allow her to be a RESPECTED TV PERSONALITY!
As for the trip, is the worst idea ever…it will be like being in the bachelor. Stay here in US and live a normal life, lets see if they can make it with all her horrible flaws and lets see if she can fool him once more! Specially around friends and family that really care for Ben, they will make him to dispose of her as soon as she acts one bit mean and let’s hope he listens this time.