'Toddlers & Tiaras': Pageant Moms Reveal They Make Their Young Daughters Diet

Fri, January 27, 2012 11:25am EDT by 6 Comments
Toddlers & Tiaras Diet

Ambitious pageant moms will stop at nothing to improve their daughters’ chances of winning — including putting girls as young as four years old on diets! Shocking!

On the Jan. 26 episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, two cunning pageant moms admit they make their daughters follow strict diets. “You don’t get as good of a score if your dress doesn’t fit good,” says the mother of 8-year-old contestant Ever Rose, according to The Daily Mail. These girls are TOO young to be dieting already!

Ever Rose’s mother restricts the girl’s diet to only 1600 calories a day! “Several weeks before the pageant, we kind of start watching a little more what we eat to make sure that our clothes fit well,” she says.

The young girl is willing to make sacrifices to win. “I need to watch what I eat, but sometimes I do get hungry,” she confesses. Ever already lost 10 lbs., which her mom says made dance moves and routines easier.

Yet, when Ever tries on a gown, it’s too big. “You gotta quit losing all that weight, Ever Rose,” her mom scolds. “You gonna be tiny as I don’t know what and you’ll have to get a new dress.”

The other star of the episode, four-year-old Adriana, lost 4 lbs. dieting! Although she stuck a meals of salads, her sequined dress didn’t fit.

“I will do whatever it takes to get her to where she needs to be,” her mother says. “I would love for her to be discovered.”

Do YOU think dieting is too extreme?

More ‘Toddlers & Tiaras':

1. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Eden Wood Is Now A Spokesmodel
  2. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Toddler Slams Co-Star: Paisley Dickey Dresses Like ‘A Hooker’
  3. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Mom Drops F-Bombs On The Show — Is That Too Much?

Burn The Fat Feed The muscle Diet

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 15, 2012

hello there and thank you for your info ? I have certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did alternatively expertise a few technical points the usage of this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of occasions prior to I may get it to load correctly. I were pondering in case your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however slow loading circumstances instances will very frequently impact your placement in google and could harm your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much extra of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this once more very soon..

liuhabei

Posted at 10:54 PM on January 28, 2012

My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millinaire manRonald who is the CEO of a MNC !they met S`u`c`c`e`s`s`f`u`l`m`i`n`g`l`e..C0M it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one , It’s worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or famous !——-but you can mee one, the most important is you can find yourtrue l-o-v-e! right?

IssaquahMom

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 28, 2012

Does Child Protective ever look into stuff like this? They are denying the child food. I promise you the moms that do this have no idea on what child nutrition and what these kids need physically. They also are causing mental health issues that will stay with those poor girls for the rest of their lives.

Moms are sending a powerful message to these girls. The girls will NEVER be happy in their bodies and they are on the road for possibly a DEADLY eating disorder. I hope they take responsibilty if that happens and understand they are hurting their daughters more than they ever thought possible.

Sandy

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 27, 2012

As a nutritionist I can tell you that you do not put a young child on a diet. If these women had any common sense, they would be feeding their children three healthy meals a day and a couple healthy (carrot sticks, fruit bar, bannana) snacks during the day. I’m sorry but fat mother’s often have fat kids. Go to Walmart and watch what they put in their carts! Eat healthy and your weight will be fine. And let’s not forget- get out and walk and exercise too. EVERYONE knows this. But it takes DICIPLINE and that is what many people lack. I feel SO sorry for these girls. They are on a road to destruction and serious problems. Get ready to find a good therapist.

Kate

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 11, 2012

Hey Sandy, as a PhD nutritionist, I’d like to know where you received your training, as it appears they forgot to require spelling and grammar as part of your degree.

lady fay

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 27, 2012

why is it that these moms are over weight and yet they are so quick to criticize these children and their weight? They insist on their daughters going on diets, yet they themselves are overweight and do nothing about it.
Get a life ladies and get your daughters off the scale and put yourselves on it!