'Bachelor' Producers Kept Monica Spannbauer On The Show To Stir Up Drama

Tue, January 3, 2012 4:01pm EDT by 5 Comments
The Bachelor's Monica Spannbauer and Blakeley Shea

american consultants rx,pharmacy discount network,free discount cards,free discount prescription cards,health care

Posted at 12:08 AM on June 4, 2012

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Frank

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 16, 2012

I know Monica in real life, and this is OBVIOUSLY staged. How lame. I wasn’t interested in this show before… And now I’m definitely not. Reality TV is so far from reality it’s not even entertaining to me.

Rachel Pfister

Posted at 3:41 AM on January 12, 2012

Monica does look like your typical lesbian girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if Monica and Blakeley are lesbians…

bob

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 9, 2012

my wife and I will not be watching the show this season due to the fact it’s getting to be”x” rated..in past seasons, the show was more fun. Now the scenes are getting to be in poor taste..so we will turn to another channel…

Jill

Posted at 10:34 AM on January 5, 2012

Disagree. To me he is handsome, adorable, charming man. He seems sweet and not fake unlike other Bachelor. I don’t understand why people say mean things to him. His the one who got heartbroken by cold hearted Ashley and now people are saying negative things to him, I don’t get it.