Rachel Crow Is 'Perfect' For Disney — Casting Director & Talent Manager Agree

Mon, December 12, 2011 9:12pm EDT by 30 Comments
Rachel Crow Disney

HollywoodLife.com consulted with a casting director and a talent manager, who both agree: Rachel Crow needs to be on the small screen!

When Rachel Crow was unexpectedly eliminated from The X Factor last week, America was furious. HollywoodLifers alone left more than 700 comments freaking out about the situation. Luckily, Rachel, 13, isn’t going anywhere — in fact, Hollywood insiders tell us they see her on Disney — or Nickelodeon — in the very near future.

“Her charismatic personality, confidence, adorable look and wonderful voice — that all is something that works wonders ‘in front of the camera,’” casting director Andrea Rueda said. “Rachel has a professional outlook on things that is beyond her years, a seriously great maturity for a 13-year old and it would seem easy that she would be directed and work well with those that work behind the camera.”

As we told you, Rachel has an upcoming meeting with Disney execs, in which they plan on discussing movies, TV and radio opportunities for the outgoing and talented starlet.

HollywoodLife.com also consulted with Mary Sanders — a leading talent manager and owner of InMomentum Talent Management in Los Angeles — who agreed Rachel is perfect for the small screen, but suggested she start out in an ensemble cast, rather than carrying her own show.

“She may not be ready to take the lead in a show right now, but could definitely hone her acting chops and build a strong fan base to take the lead of a good Disney show eventually,” Sanders explained.

She added, “I really like this kid and I am hoping to see great things in her future.”

Do YOU think Rachel is perfect for Disney? Would you watch her show? Sound off below!

Reporting by Russ Weakland & Kirstin Benson

More Rachel:

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 13, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. Rachel Crow Vs. Drew Ryniewicz: Whose ‘X Factor’ Elimination Was More Heartbreaking?
  3. Nicole Scherzinger: I Stand By My Decision Not To Support Rachel Crow

kimmy

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 12, 2013

Rachel is amazing she is so luck she can impress disney the first secand

Charleigh

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 24, 2012

I think Rachel is SO TALENTED! SHE CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN DISNEY! Disney stars don’t really go anywhere when their show ends! RACHEL NEEDS SOMETHING BETTER!
I LOVE RACHEL! SHES MY INSPIRATION!

Madeline Meyer

Posted at 8:58 AM on June 15, 2012

Six months later, I’m still listening to all of Rachel Crow’s music. She is fascinating, sweet, and just an amazing human being. I’m a mother and a grandmother and I adore this lovely young lady. I will continue to watch her and her career for many years to come. Thank you Rachel for being you!

sue

Posted at 6:52 PM on January 25, 2012

Nichole made a bad choice she made it about her that night and not the contestants.She made herself the center and i was appalled to see her cry like a baby she should not be a judge if she couldn’t handle an adult decision. Thanks to her Rachael who has an amazing voice has lost the big prize. When she sings id rather go blind that should have clinched it with Nicole. Jealousy on her part I believe.At 14 her voice, depth, and the way she easily reaches high notes puts her right up there with the most talented singers.She sings this song far better, richer, higher, stronger,than Etta James. You go girl you have a special gift and good luck we shall see great things for you.

Creig Biglow

Posted at 9:34 AM on December 27, 2011

Heart broken doesn’t describe my first response to see her leave the show, however, there are bigger avenues for her to peruse. I am TRULY hoping that Hollywood and her family protect her because she is a wonderful talent and she represent GREATNESS. I LOVE you Rachel, you should be proud. Can’t wait to see you on t.v….

Nasbly Barrera

Posted at 6:52 PM on December 23, 2011

I wish you all the best in your near future, you´re a star!! God Bless you and merry christmas!! :)

Peggy Hogerton

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 23, 2011

We love you Rachel, I cried right along with you, And I’m very moce older then you, I’m 75,best of luck in what ever you do, Maybe you would like an extra Grandma,
Love You Peggy & all my family

billy

Posted at 5:10 PM on December 15, 2011

I believe marcus would had been voted off way before if it had been left up to the public votes and had not been saved by the judges. I dont think he nor rachael would had won anyway. But find rediculous that it came to that. I dont think rachael is ready for this right yet, but believe she has a great future ahead of her. As far as her being spoiled, i doubt it seriously! I wish them all the best! But i really hope nicole and l A aren’t judges next year.

Wifey_07

Posted at 10:43 PM on December 13, 2011

I dont know why America is making such a big deal about this and yet its America voters that didnt vote for Rachel, none of this is Nicole fault she was right to vote Rachel out since Marcus is more real than Rachel. Rachel is perfect for Disney not X-factor.

Lia

Posted at 3:18 PM on December 19, 2011

Why is it that people think Rachel is ONLY good for Disney? Rachel can have that, and still could have won X Factor. She has the best voice of the people left, and her performances are fantastic. The other three are as dull as dish water. They only have one thing over Rachel and that’s age. Marcus isn’t right for anything until he learns to sing on key. I sat and listened to that boy sing an entire song off-key one night, so sorry, he should have left before Leroy and Drew, let alone Rachel. I hope this is Nicole’s one and only season on that show because no one should have to go through what Rachel did from her.

sheila

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 13, 2011

Nicole S. obviously has no mind of her own, if she has to constantly look at L.A. Reid before she decides to make a choice!!! I think she’s bumping L.A. and has a crush on Marcus Canty!!! What a selfish self serving Bimbo… It’s not The Dating Game Nicole duhh!! Go back to your whatever it is you do because this show is clearly not for you.!! What happened to girl power other than that Marcus Canty Sucks!!!!!

Kathy

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 13, 2011

Lol Sheila, I was thinking the same thing, but didn’t want to state the obvious.

Chwr

Posted at 7:05 AM on December 13, 2011

it’s ridiculous people are judging her because she had a break down… she was heart broken so cried out and that makes her spoiled kid? i don’t understand people -_-
she’s an adorable and sweet kid. i wish her the best:)

Wesson

Posted at 6:46 AM on December 13, 2011

Ok so I guess we’re in school now so let me use the correct spelling, punctuation, etc. for someone who’s name its “Shazzer”….lol….Girl get a grip you don’t know me well enough to question my intelligence by any means….”AND BY THE WAY WHO USES THE ACTUAL CORRECT WAY OF SPELLING EVERY SINGLE WORD WHEN TYPING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH INTELLIGENCE NOW DAYS?……Don’t get on this little site using all of these big words that you probably don’t even know the meaning of to make yourself look smart you fraud……U LOOK STUPID!!!……..Smarts is definitely an argument you probably should avoid and don’t want to get into with me…..So please stay in your place, an keep on the fact that person you wanted to win this competition…..LOST……Idiot……Oh and for the record…. I didn’t misspell any words:)

shazzer

Posted at 5:45 AM on December 13, 2011

What a nasty thing to say Aurora, sounds like petty jealousy. She’s a star in the making! Anyone,even an adult might behave in that way should they have something happen to them like that! If the judge had done what she should have (and was paid to do) there mightnot have been such a display but how can you expect a 13yr old to be strong when a wimpy judge has no backbone!

Destiny Williams

Posted at 6:09 AM on December 13, 2011

An thats exactly y the next X Factor’s age limit is goin 2 b raised……bcuz of stupid sentimental comments like that…..”OMG HOW CAN THEY DO THAT 2 a13 YR.OLD”……An so what I’ve been 2 South Africa where little girls that aren’t even half Rachael’s age who deserves far more charity an support……She’ll live…She gotta deal w/ “DISNEY” 4 Christ sake……Reality was that 2 me her against Marcus wasn’t even worth the competition…..He sung really well an shes was a cute little girl that could use sum help vocally…..This show was made 4 someone who could eventually sell records…Not babie dolls an pink stuff……THATs WAS DISNEY IS 4…..Raised the age limit!!!!!

Jude

Posted at 2:25 AM on December 13, 2011

She is 13, she did have a 13 year old moment, it was pretty funny and overally dramatic. I watched her interviews and she was able to come back quite impressively. I didn’t know her age and saw the actual breakdown AFTER already watching her interviews and I thought she was 18 but just looked super young. I hope she stays positive and succeeds.

Aurora

Posted at 1:22 AM on December 13, 2011

I really don’t care for Rachel. I think she is spoiled and it was obvious during the meltdown on the x factor stage. I would not watch the show. For this article to say she has a professional outlook it certainly wasn’t apparent during the x factor. Poor Marcus was pushed aside by Steve the host. Her perkiness is just too fake for me. She can sing like a thousand other kids who don’t have a chance to get on x factor. Anyway she was just too sure that she was not in the bottom so she had a good wake-up call. Obviously the fans did not vote for her!

Rita

Posted at 2:06 AM on December 13, 2011

You are just a hater, you have no ideal what it take to be on that kind of show. I saw all of the ladies cry when they thought they might be voted off. It’s not Rachel’s fault that other girls are not getting the opportunity that she is, if they have so much talent they need to go after their dream like she did. It’s just sad that people like you are so jealous that you don’t want to see this young girl get ahead. If you learn to be happy for someone beside yourself good things will happen for you too.

MJ

Posted at 4:28 AM on December 13, 2011

I agree with Aurora, Rachel was overly confident and she thought she would win this competition. Marcus Canty might have been in the bottom 2 the past weeks, but why did the public vote for him? Rachel Crow is talented, no doubt but she is too young for these type of shows. If she reacts this way after being voted out, how will she survive if her music dont make the top ten list? She should concentrate on her school work, she is still a child, too much drama i say!!!This is what you get for being too overly confident, she though nothing of Marcus as she stood there, and she got what she deserved!

Patti

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 13, 2011

Your just jealous, beccause your probably one of the girls that didn’t make being on the X Factor. So get over it and move on. Rachel is more talent then any of the girls on X Factor. End of story!

MJ

Posted at 4:31 AM on December 13, 2011

Jealous of what? because she is trying to sing like Beyonce? Please! I BEG TO DIFFER, MELANIE IS THE BEST AND WILL BE THE X FACTOR USA WINNER. IF RACHEL WAS THAT GOOD, SHE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN VOTED OUT!!! SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVES

Wesson Sr.

Posted at 5:30 AM on December 13, 2011

Totally agree w/ u….Nvm what Patti or Rita its talkin bout…..They were probably 1 of the many ppl that were n the crowd yelling “Rachael, Rachael, Rachael”!!!!……An then got stunned bcuz the majority of the ppl who watch the sho voted 4 Marcus….lol….True enough shes a talented little girl shes pretty, funny an all the other cute things u can say about ne other little girl who can sing….”BOO HOO”…..GET OVER IT SHE LOST…..AN SHE WAS SUPPOSE 2 LOSE…..BLAME ALL OF AMERICA…..Marcus never had a fair shot 2 began w/…He was n the bottom 2 3 times an he sung his but off in all of his SAVE ME songs……If it was up 2 me he winz the whole competition…..The guy is multi talented hes worked his but off an deserves 2 b awarded just as well ne 1

shazzer

Posted at 5:59 AM on December 13, 2011

Wesson its you who needs to go back to school and learn to write properly so people might actually understand what you may have attempted to say. Macus will never win, he’s in the bottom each week because he is bottom of the contestants and their ability! Rachael, however has talent and so does Melanie who I believe will eventually win the competition but it should have been Rachael there with her in the end not a wimpy little nerd who has a voice like many others and who will sink into oblivion after the show. Rachael however will go on to greater things and will become a name as well known as Beyonce! Melanie will win in the end and she should rightly do so. No one can touch her ability and raw voice that just flows when she opens her mouth! Go back to school and learn English instead of wasting your time trying to write something so unintelligible as you have do so on your post!

Wesson

Posted at 6:53 AM on December 13, 2011

Oh and 1 more thing……U said that their basing it off of the contestant and their ability…..So tell me why despite of who Nicole and L.A voted for…..It went to dead lock, and she still lost….DUMMY!!!

Lou21

Posted at 12:50 PM on December 13, 2011

Wesson, like i said to the previous person dont judge someone that when you cant even judge yourself. Rachel will go on to bigger and better things Marcus sucks and needs to go already people only vote for him because of people like you who like the same old music the same old voices the same old tunes and moves. But your ears are to clogged to hear new and improved talent. Dont understand why people watch the show to judge everyone leve the judging to the judges. It doesnt matter who wins because look at american idol so many people have one and you dont even hear about them anymore. So do yourself a favor and shut up and move along apparently you are a little bit of a fan of Rachel because you wouldnt have taken the time to post on her article!

billy

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 15, 2011

What makes you think Marcus would not have been voted off if left up to the voters? Think about what you say before posting. Have some respect for others as well. What? Are you 5?

julus

Posted at 11:27 PM on December 13, 2011

hater hater hater hater

julus

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 13, 2011

Aurora is a hater hater

Shean

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 14, 2012

You obviously have no musical talent to say that there a millions of kids that sing like that… What planet are you living on. You know what, I don’t even know why I am wasting my time talking to you.
Get those ears fixed!!