Kate Gosselin Says She Feels Fat Even Though She's A Size Two! How Annoying!

Mon, September 19, 2011 2:44pm EDT by 35 Comments

The mom-of-eight has officially launched her ‘Ask Kate’ blog and reveals that although she weighs 126 lbs, she wishes she was ‘smaller’!

Kate Gosselin‘s first Ask Kate blog felt more like a peek at her online dating profile than a mom answering questions for other moms. She somehow managed to answer five fan questions that almost all had to deal with her looks. Thankfully she said one thing we agree with — she has a crappy attitude. But can you believe she said she’s a size two and feels fat?!

There she goes again, Kate is offending moms everywhere! Is the purpose of Kate’s blog to pretend to not like herself? What a self-serving, and strange first entry. Kate is constantly photographed jogging around her Reading, Pa., town and tweeting about eating healthy. So why would she take to her brand-new blog and say “on a good day I’m about 126-128 lbs … I’d like to be taller and built smaller.”

Here are Kate’s five questions and answers:

1. How tall are you?

“I am 5’ 10.5″ Oh, without heels you mean? Oops, ok, I’m 5’ 6.5” on my flat feet.”

2. How much do you weigh?

“On a good day I’m about 126-128. On a bad day – well, more than that. I try to focus on health and how I feel rather than THE number… But, I’m a woman so what can I say?”

3. What size do you wear?

“I’m usually a 2 or a 4.”

4. If you could change one thing physically about yourself, what would it be?

“I’d like to be taller and built smaller… And I’d love to have long, endless, skinny legs… Wouldn’t we all?”

5. If you could change one characteristic about yourself what would it be?

“I would love to have a kind answer and be able to deliver a kind tone, every time to everyone. This is something that I am aware that I don’t always “get right” and am working on this trait to improve my interaction with others … I have seen some improvement over the years and I hope to perfect it… at least before I die! Lol!”

— Chloe Melas

More Gosselin on HollyBaby:

1. Kate Gosselin Rubs Her Amazing Abs In Ex Jon’s Face! OUCH.
  2. Kate Gosselin Tweets Pic Of Her Disastrous Laundry Room: Is Yours Like This?
  3. Kate Gosselin Slams Jon — Says He’s A ‘Mediocre’ Parent On ‘Today!’

mom of 3

Posted at 8:31 PM on December 2, 2012

I am 5’6″ and weigh the same. I am mom of 3 and wish I were taller and built smaller. Why is it so wrong that Kate is honest? Don’t ask if you don’t want to know…

M

Posted at 2:13 AM on June 8, 2014

THATS RIGHT! in this country it is ok to give a politically correct answer “not to offend” somebody instead of the honest answer. And most women would like to be the same, taller and skinnier.

Cindy Curphy

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 22, 2012

I think Kate is all about herself and is selfish. Kate cares about nobody&has a bad attitude about life.I feel sorry for Jon.

Mary Ann

Posted at 11:03 AM on September 20, 2011

As we all know just because Kate says it doesn’t make it so!

ryan

Posted at 10:57 AM on September 20, 2011

Hen says what?

yeahwell

Posted at 6:03 AM on September 20, 2011

There is NO WAY Kate is any size 2 or 4! I am 5′ 6″ and weigh 120 lbs., and I wear a size 8. Sometimes I can get into a size 6, but not usually. I am definitely thinner than Kate is and I couldn’t squeeze into a 2 or 4!

HI 50

Posted at 3:03 AM on September 20, 2011

NOW she reveals her mental DISORDER!! Google it…

“Body dysmorphic disorder…sometimes…called “imagined ugliness.”

She has self esteem, body image, relentless pursuit of an imagined “perfection” that she will NEVER achieve.

jams

Posted at 11:23 PM on September 19, 2011

Even Bonnie could lose some pounds with Kate’s exercise program. I’ll bet more than half the negative posters are overweight and hate women who are sharpe looking. Most women who hate on other women are lacking things they wish they could have also. Many women who own companies never hire women because they are the backstabbers and trouble makers at work. Get a life, leave this Mother alone Bonnie.

Jaime

Posted at 1:41 AM on September 20, 2011

Even a rare Kate fan is just as obnoxious and shallow as Ms. Gosselin. I guess I see the connection. I always wonder why anyone would support Kate Gosselin at this point in time.

Kate spent most of her life as chubby and overweight with acne. Her transformation only came off the backs of her kids making money for her and by hiring nannies, etc. that allow her to spend an inordinate amount of time exercising and getting cosmetic surgery.

Nothing more, she is still a big time loser with a very superficial view of life. She is not a credible or honest person.

Sammie

Posted at 2:18 AM on September 20, 2011

Jaime, you forgot the veneers or lumineers on Gosselin’s teeth. Again, another perk off the back of her kids. Her teeth were yellow growing up.

M

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 8, 2014

find the way to earn money and spend it for yourself too. No big deal, you can do it. Stop being jealous

Jen

Posted at 5:54 AM on September 20, 2011

jams, your post makes no sense and is totally irrelevant to this article.

Women appreciate women of substance and Kate is not one of them. She’s looked down on because she’s a fame-whore piggybacking on her children plus she’s a b*tch.

And by the way – it’s spelled “sharp”. It’s something Kate is not and obviously something you don’t know how to spell.

ryan

Posted at 9:07 PM on September 19, 2011

^ bunch of hens just jealous of her and are being rude by talking down on her ugh if you hate her so much then why read anything about her?

Jen

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 19, 2011

Who in the world would be jealous of her??? Most people don’t aspire to be talentless, mean-spirited, self-centered, narcissistic fame-whores.

Get with the program, Ryan. This woman is generally DESPISED. It seems Kate’s the only person who doesn’t know it. Well… Kate and you if you’re different people LOL.

Jamie

Posted at 1:36 AM on September 20, 2011

Give it another try Ryan. You have got to be kidding. If your statement was true (jealous), there are a lot more true stars/celebrities that would warrant the jealousy.

Kate is despised for abusing her children, her denial, her lies, and her mean spirited ways. Posting back is always setting the record straight, no more no less.

M

Posted at 2:20 AM on June 8, 2014

because she can move her booty and they can’t LOL

OE

Posted at 8:32 PM on September 19, 2011

When is she going to admit to a boob job????

Ginger

Posted at 8:13 PM on September 19, 2011

No matter how she spins her web of lies with a minor portion of truth, she cannot be trusted.

Size 2, size 4, it does not matter. Kate Gosselin is not a talented Hollywood star. She is a “D” list (has been) desperate reality celebrity that would not (has not) stop exploiting her children for fame. Without her 8, she would be nothing and that is a sad truth.

Mary Ann

Posted at 11:13 PM on September 19, 2011

Couldn’t agree with you more Ginger! And by obssessing over her weight her daughters will all likely have some kind of eating disorder. Oh those poor children.

M

Posted at 2:21 AM on June 8, 2014

she was a nurse before and that’s not nothing.

HELLO!

Posted at 8:12 PM on September 19, 2011

She’s the biggest narcissist out there, what do you expect her to write about other than herself? Lies and all.

M

Posted at 2:22 AM on June 8, 2014

they asked her those kind of questions. How much is her weight and what size she wears. Nothing about other “values”

Cara

Posted at 8:04 PM on September 19, 2011

As a former fan of Jon and Kate Plus 8, I am not sure when exactly Kate Gosselin became so mean, nasty, lying continuously, mean to her children, so self-absorbed with her looks, mean to family members, etc.

She would be a horrible bet for any endorsement deals or any job in the entertainment industry because she lies and does not appear to speak the truth very often. Her CREDIBILITY is gone. The only people that keep her out there are the HATERS (unfortunately).

Kate, spend some nurturing time with your children instead of the constant exploitation of your children and self-centeredness you currently possess.

Agie

Posted at 7:36 PM on September 19, 2011

The comments fit her current MO. IT’S ALL ABOUT ME, ME, ME, ME.

Spend more quality time with the children you brought into the world. Please stop trying to continue the exploitation of your children on your blog.

A “real” mom you are not! Yes, who would be a fan at this point in time? Fans, step forward and show your faces?

The lying and fake, fake Kate. Get some therapy!

M

Posted at 2:24 AM on June 8, 2014

lose some weight too. it will help your mood swings and your man will be happier LOL

me

Posted at 7:35 PM on September 19, 2011

since she is trying to go all hollywood and all, compared to real actresses she is fat!! lol have her stand next to real ones and she is fat fat fat!! angelina jolie she is not..lmao

rachel s.

Posted at 6:24 PM on September 19, 2011

poof…. disappear wench

Rose

Posted at 5:25 PM on September 19, 2011

MORE LIES FROM FAKE KATE. THERE IS NO WAY SHE IS A SIZE 2.

Ann

Posted at 4:43 PM on September 19, 2011

booooooo whoooooooooooooooooooooo nobody likes her and don’t care about her dumb life

Harley4life

Posted at 4:15 PM on September 19, 2011

I’m not shocked by her vanity .I’m more shocked by her having “fans”

jams

Posted at 11:26 PM on September 19, 2011

Kate owes not one poster here an explanation to anyone. I think Ellen is so jealous, as Kate has 8 beautiful children and Jon won’t marry her.

Janie

Posted at 1:30 AM on September 20, 2011

Ah jams, try again. Ha, ha. I would like to meet one person that is actually jealous of Kate Gosselin. The masses respect and honor Ellen for her honesty and integrity. Certainly two traits the money hungry Gosselin does not possess.

NO WIRE HANGERS, EVER!!!

Posted at 3:34 PM on September 19, 2011

still a lying whore slug baby oven. where r the stories about u being at the grammy’s. LIAR

Carole

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 21, 2013

I admire Kate’s spunk and her “never give up attitude”. She’s beautiful in my book and she takes her job as a mother seriously. I hope she gets everything her heart desires.

M

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 8, 2014

thats right. She looks like any regular running mom out there, nothing special. Size 4 is not OMG so small! it is a normal size for her hight if she is not overweight. She doesn’t look like a victim of a plastic surgery. And she doesn’t have a trainer or anything expensive to be in shape. Sneakers and a road. It is free and just takes 2 hrs of continuous effort. SHe does this while kids are at school. Stop being so fat and lazy USA! Get moving and get fit!