Angelina Jolie's Mom Let Her Live With Her Boyfriend When She Was 14 & She Plans To Be Just As Laid Back With Her Own Kids!

Tue, August 23, 2011 10:31am EDT by 10 Comments

The actress even moved her teen lover into the family home and they lived ‘like a married couple’ for two years!

Angelina Jolie‘s late mom Marcheline was more of a best friend than a mother — and the actress reveals she wants the same relationship with her six children. Does this mean she’s going to let her daughters’ boyfriends sleep over with her and daddy Brad Pitt?

“My mom always made it clear that I was her friend – and that is a lesson on how to bring up my own children, Angelina tells The Sun.

“I was my mom’s girlfriend. So I was able to talk to her about everything.”

Marcheline died from cancer in 2007, when she was just 56 — but Angelina has vowed to carry on the lessons she learned during her own unorthodox upbringing.

Including the way her mom handled her bizarre underage romance.

“One of my boyfriends lived with me at my mom’s house when I was just 14,” Angelina reveals! “It was the smartest thing my mother could have done because, this way, we weren’t hanging out in a park together.”

“We lived like a married couple for two years. By the time I was 16, I wanted my freedom and wanted to focus on work.”

Does that mean she’ll let Maddox, Pax,  Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne & Knox sleep over with their boyfriends and girlfriends when they’re teens?

Sure, it worked out for Angelina — but is it a foolproof way of raising kids? We’re not so sure!

What do you think, HollyMoms!

More Jolie-Pitt news on HollyBaby:

1. Brangelina Jolie Takes Her Rain Boot Troop To The Park In Glasgow!
  2. Angelina Jolie Closed Down A Toy Store In London So Shiloh & Zahara Could Shop ‘Till They Dropped!
  3. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Take The Kids To A Puppet Show In England!

pollymac

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 31, 2011

i think we should have a law that people like brad and that thing he living with adopt kids oversea should live there we don’t need them they are both pot smokeing fools

Ann

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 26, 2011

It’s really sad that people like her are allowed to reproduce and adopt children. She is just rich white trash.

cici

Posted at 3:09 AM on August 26, 2011

I am a 25 years old department manager,sexy and lonely,now I am seeking a nice man for a stable relationship,so I got a username Alicewing432 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Nicole

Posted at 3:06 PM on August 24, 2011

Teenagers are more mature than we like to give them credit for. It’s better than letting them run the streets. They are going to sleep with their boyfriends if they want, so it’s better to monitor it. My mother had a similar style and I was one of the only girls in my highschool and college that didn’t end up pregnant. Some parents are too uptight and it leads to misbehaving. I vouch for this, and I was no slut. I had a committed relationship for 7 years starting from the age of 15 because of my mother’s allowance of similar behavior. Have only slept with one man because of this and I’m now 22.

WTF

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 24, 2011

This is old news. I swear she said this like AGES ago!

Berry

Posted at 1:17 AM on August 24, 2011

Leave her mother alone. She past away. Move on jealous bitch

TOM

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 24, 2011

WOW, ANGELINA JOLIE MOTHER SO BEAUTIFUL. NO WONDER WHY SHE SO BEAUTIFUL

Hayley

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 23, 2011

They lived like a married couple together when she was 14??? That’s disgusting and slutty! I’m 14 never had a boyfriend and don’t even want one but sleeping with your boyfriend at 14??? What is the world coming too? *facepalm*

yawn

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 23, 2011

Gossip is so boring lately that the media is once again dredging up old quotes, mixing them together and pretending like it’s a new interview.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 1:17 PM on August 23, 2011

Likely at Angelina of poorly man’s attention.