Jake Pavelka On Vienna Girardi: 'She Had Her Publicist Dump Me!'

Fri, August 5, 2011 3:39pm EST by 12 Comments
Splashnews.com, Getty Images

Adan Vella

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 10, 2013

Hi at hand, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is correctly informative. I am gonna inspect absent used for brussels. I will welcome if you continue this in outlook. Loads of people will live benefited from your writing. Cheers!

jeny

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 8, 2013

aparte jake es gay jajaja y ella un gato juas!!!!!!

jeny

Posted at 1:03 AM on April 8, 2013

eso es toda mentira lo unico bueno q tiene son los paisajes de distintos paises q visitan , los demas es pura actuacion!!

protein for muscle building

Posted at 4:42 AM on June 15, 2012

I’m extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to look a great weblog like this one today..

Lin

Posted at 1:58 AM on August 30, 2011

Now that Jake’s gone and the nasty couple are still there…..I will not be watching this show again….who wants to watch evil prevail?!!!

PJ

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 29, 2011

I can’t stand Vienna. I was so upset when Jake picked her…Can’t stand Kasey either…..What he saw in her is beyond me. Kasey is the female version of a man…He thinks he is tough on the bachelor pad…If they win I will vomit yet another time….Boo Hoo Hoo….My heart on my sleeve..Gag me with a spoon……He had the tattoo that he was pumping on the show for Vienna…but wait, didn’t he do that for Ashley or Ali and creeped not only her out but America also…Kasey is a sick man. The only reason he thinks he is going to protect Vienna is if he has it out with a girl GAGGG

Geena

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 23, 2011

squirellmonkey: You said EXACTLY what I’ve been saying all along. We just want Jake the Fake to get lost already. I can’t believe he’s so arrogant to think America wants closure…..who gives a flying fig about him for goodness’ sakes. Does he really believe American knows who he is……lol…he’s a joke!

gbtw

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 6, 2011

ditto. he’s so ridiculous. does he really believe anyone buys this line of his? i mean, vienna is a little ridiculous herself, but i still like her. jake just creeps me out, and i think he really is delusional- in a dangerous way. i want HIM to go away, but i also hope he gets some serious counseling b/c he’s going to blow one day, and god help whoever is around when it happens.

Dean Walter

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 16, 2011

Jake, Seriously this girl is a mess! America wondered every week if The Bachlor Crew was making you keep her on. She is a horse-faced plastic boobed Jezebel.Move on !Look for inner beauty in the women who may be your children’s mother.O course you you must see beauty in the women you love.Vienna is so not worthy of you.

squirellmonkey

Posted at 7:39 AM on August 7, 2011

“I went for resolution with Vienna, to find peace in myself, give her peace so she can move on with whatever she wants to do and give America closure,” said Jake……That is HILARIOUS!!! America does not want closure – we want you to GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nik

Posted at 9:33 AM on August 24, 2011

Worng! Its Vienna that America who wants to go away! Hahahahahaha!

PJ

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 29, 2011

I agree Nik, but, I think all three need to go away. She accused Jake of looking for nothing but fame but look at her….