You know Kenny, super competitor on MTV’s ‘The Challenge,’ or what some of you may more recognize as its original name ‘Real World/Road Rules Challenge.’ But we know some juicy stuff you might not!
Kenny Santucci entered the MTV reality realm as a piece of “fresh meat” on the 12th season of Real World/Road Rules Challenge, where he was partnered up with an alumnus of Road Rules. He is also the host of Jersey Shore: Hook-Up, a series released on MTV.com after certain episodes. HollywoodLife.com talked to Kenny to find out what MTV fans don’t already know. He’s a pretty confident guy with a sense of humor and a sensitive side — sounds like a winner, right? Here’s what every Kenny fan should know.
- He’s a superhero fanatic: “I’m Batman’s biggest fan… I’m obsessed with Batman and have a huge collection of Batman figurines.”
- He wasn’t always drool-worthy: “Even though I compete in all kinds of grueling athletic challenges on MTV’s Rivals, I was the chubby kid growing up. I definitely had some baby fat to shed before I became ‘Mr. Beautiful.’”
- He’s a daredevil with a secret: “I’ve jumped out of planes and scaled mountains on MTV’s The Challenge, but I’m secretly afraid of heights.”
- Don’t get near him if he has a BB gun in hand: “When I was younger, I almost shot my eye out with a Red Rider BB Gun.”
- He’s sweet and every girl’s dream: “I love cuddling; I’m not embarrassed to say that I’m a phenomenal cuddler.”
- He’s artistic: “My secret talent is doing caricature drawings — so if you’re ever looking for a cartoonist, I’m your guy.”