'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Reportedly Slept With Ben Flajnik The Night Before J.P. Rosenbaum Proposed! Is That Totally Uncool?

Wed, August 3, 2011 1:23pm EDT by 32 Comments

rose

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 7, 2011

call me old fashioned but i dont think you should do it with ANYONE before marriage!

lisa

Posted at 10:57 PM on August 4, 2011

ALL OF YOU WHO REPLY THAT BELIEVE THIS I GOT SOME LAND I WANT TO SELL YOU CHEAP. OH MY GOD. LINDSEY YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST. YOU HAVE ALL ASPECTS WRONG. BESIDES JP BEING HER DAT THE NIGHT BEFORE THE PROPOSAL, THEY ARE NOT LEFT ALONE THAT NIGHT. I GUESS THEY DID IT IN FRONT OF THE CREW.

WE ARE NOT IDIOTS. WELL SOME OF US AT LEAST. YOU HAVE SOME LOSERS BELOW THAT BELIEVE YOUR CRAP.

JP AND ASHLEY ARE THE REAL DEAL

Jimmie

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 4, 2011

What an incredible lie – the facts of the show make what you have said here impossible. The day before the proposal Ashley was with JP not Ben.

Ben proposed because he was lied to by the producers.

Julie

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 4, 2011

Every year I swear I will never watch again. This show is trash! There is nothing normal about kissing on all these guys, and trying to have love at the end. It is more or less just a big ho fest. Plus, all these exotic locales are great, but once they are in the real world it is suddenly different. I am truly hoping one day TV goes back to REAL entertainment, with real actors.

Sally

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 4, 2011

This is UNTRUE. Do not believe everything you read people!!

Jill

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 4, 2011

I think both of them are in for gifts and freebies. But is this the example you set for someone you are going to marry?

Jane

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 4, 2011

Ashely would have slept with Constantine if he had not turned her down. Then she makes it look like they both were in agreement but she was surprised when he said no. She would have definitely slept with him. Wonder what JP thinks of that?

becca

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 4, 2011

This is such bull. Just more garbage . You don’t even have shows right. Yes and they said she slept with Bently. Grow up. All crap once again

Zelda

Posted at 9:07 AM on August 4, 2011

Oh please stop publishing nonsense. I don’t believe for a minute that Ashley of all Bachelorette’s slept with Ben nor JP. She knew she was going to choose JP, and she knew the truth would come out eventually, therefore she wouldn’t have slept with Ben nor JP, cause JP would have thought well, if she slept with me she probably slept with Ben too. She was a damn good Bachelorette! The show isn’t about deciding on the third date ‘agh all of you guys can go home now cause I choose JP’. No, it’s supposed to be entertaining for the viewers, so, she kept us entertained! I loved it!

Amelia

Posted at 4:29 AM on August 4, 2011

I felt Ashley was leading Ben on.He was hurt and it showed.I don’t blame him for his anger and I hope he finds someone he can love and trust.Guys get hurt too and deeply as people believe women do.In my opinion Ben deserves better than Ashely,someone not so confused and dishonest.It’s interesting how women use men for sex all the time but then it’s all turned around into making the women always the victim.It’s good Ben can have someone new because I think Ashley and JP deserve each other.This is my opinion if indeed Ashley slept with Ben.If not then all the better for Ben!Ben deserves so much better than that confused knitt witt.

Julia

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 3, 2011

I highly doubt Ashley slept with Ben. To me, this sounds like nothing more than mere ploy to get people talking. She was in love with JP way before the fantasy and final dates;she said on Regis and Kelly that she told JP that she loved him even before Jp told her that he loved her.
This sounds suspicious.

TxGirl

Posted at 10:55 PM on August 3, 2011

Ashley & JP weren’t on The Men Tell All show neither was Ben. They were on After the Final Rose, which aired directly after finale episode.

Kinda makes me wonder if you can’t get the known facts right, are we to believe the “rumors”?

moralitypolice

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 3, 2011

Ashley needs to grow up. You can’t be in love with two guys at the same time, keep them both dangling and then choose one guy on a whim.

If she truly cared about J.P. she would have said that a final date with Ben was not necessary. She could still have a final date with J.P. just to make sure. But she should have shown J.P. enough respect to let Ben go.

Instead, she hung onto both guys until the absolute end. No wonder J.P. feels bitter. Who wouldn’t.

If a guy proposed to you a few hours after sleeping with another woman – how could you not question his true feelings??

natalee mckinney

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 3, 2011

i think she should just stay with good guys.but at the same time have a good time with bad guys.

Watching

Posted at 10:03 PM on August 3, 2011

I read a few weeks ago that she slept that Bentley, too! That’s why she couldn’t get over when he left. Can you say ho?

Amelia

Posted at 4:33 AM on August 4, 2011

She’s not a ho simply because she’s a woman.Let’s let go of these stupid double standards.She just very dishonest and immature.

Gwen

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 3, 2011

Brad slept with Chantal. FACT. No wonder Emily was so pissed on the ATFR.

Total BS

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 3, 2011

So she slept with Ben on camera? The last chance date is not an overnight date and is completely filmed from start to finish. Get real!!

Bonnie

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 3, 2011

I take it that Jesse is implying that Deanna slept with Jason and that is what ended their engagement????

I wouldn’t trust anything that Jesse says!

I don’t believe for one second that Ashley slept with Ben. They had “friends” written all over that relationship.

Plus, did you watch Regis and Kelly? Ashley was in love with JP and told him she was before the Final Rose.

Andi

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 3, 2011

That explains why Ben was so confident about his proposal to Ashley. I don’t agree with it, but, ya know, some guys have been doing it before their wedding dates since the beginning of time. Besides, what if JP said, no. I know, doesn’t make it right. She should had not slept with either one until the end.

Liz

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 3, 2011

O.K., call me old fashioned, but if I had been Ashely I wouldn’t have slept with any of the men until after the proposal. I think it is probably true what Jesse said about the final two, but to me that is gross! I think sex is sacred, not a test to see who you like best, or just for fun. If this is true I am really disappointed in both Ashley and Ben. Ashley for sleeping with Ben, and Ben for bragging.

Che

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 3, 2011

JP & Ashley weren’t on the Men Tell All Special..

Lindsey DiMattina

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 3, 2011

i cant believe ashley would do that hwen she knew jp was going to propose and that she was going to dump ben. she used ben!

Amelia

Posted at 4:38 AM on August 4, 2011

I completely agree with you.Women use men all the time for sex but no one thinks a man can be a victim…wrong! Any person felt they have been treated in a dishonest manner can rightfully feel used.Ben fell in love with a confused immature woman who has a lot to learn.Actually is better Ben didn’t marry her.

WRONG

Posted at 2:00 PM on August 3, 2011

This is the kind of crap that makes me stopped reading your site. How can you have articles about how you think they are going to make it as a couple and print sh!t like this that aren’t even substantiated that could break them up? How do you guys live w/ yourself.

Kathy

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 3, 2011

Uhhhh……they where on national television – privacy? Are you serious? Maybe Ashly should have thought of the consequences. Don’t feel sorry for her – she made her bed now lay in it – literally!

Amelia

Posted at 4:49 AM on August 4, 2011

I don’t feel sorry for her either.I think people tend to think all women are victims but it couldn’t be further from the truth.Ashley was attracted to Ben and she really is the one responsible because she knew she’s in love with JP.Ben believed Ashley was in love with him.

Ramona

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 3, 2011

Who knows what goes on in the Fantasy Suite except the final two people? I don’t believe it.

Geez

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 3, 2011

I hope to God she was NOT that stupid or Ben is not that stupid for talking about it b/c it only makes him look bad. That would be unforgivable.

Amelia

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 4, 2011

I don’t think it makes Ben look bad at all because he was lead on by Ashley.ashley is the bad one here for leading Ben on if she already knew she loves JP.Women aren’t the default “victim”,men get lead on and used by women all the time but no one thinks this happens but it does.