This week was all about versatility. Two wavy looks, one fabulous ponytail and an intricate braid that takes minutes to style!
Taylor Swift wears a pretty ponytail, Jessica Szohr rocked the braid and Minka Kelly and Olivia Wilde have the sexiest waves. Vote on which hairstyle you think looks best and learn how YOU can get the looks.
In a HollywoodLife.com poll, nearly 96% of readers said they loved Taylor’s ponytail. I agree! The curls pulled back with a few pieces left in front looks so sweet and romantic — just Taylor’s style!
Jessica wore a fishtail braid, which may look difficult, but only takes minutes to achieve. Watch our how-to video here.
Minka’s loose waves were so sexy. See how her celebrity hairstylist created the look using Dove products here.
Olivia’s strands were another take on the wavy look. Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii for Couture Colour created the look. Here’s what he did!
- David always begins every glam look with clean, wet hair followed by applying Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment to the entire head. (Pequi Oil is derived from the Pequi fruit, known for centuries as the beauty secret of the Amazon Rainforest.) The formula absorbs instantly and gives the hair a natural luster and shine.
- Once applied to Olivia’s hair, he then rough dried the hair with his hands and a diffuser for extra volume and body. The Pequi Oil Treatment closes the cuticle so there was no need to style the hair with a round brush.
- David then used a 2 ½ inch curling iron to create the waves, wrapping the hair around the both clockwise and counter clockwise. Once he was done, he used a large comb to feather out the hair for a carefree finish. He dried the bangs straight and applied an additional bit of the Pequi Oil Treatment for extra shine.
Check out each celeb’s hairstyle and vote on your favorite below!
See More Cute Hairstyles!
- Dianna Agron, Kristen Bell & More Have My Favorite Hairstyles Of The Week — See Pics, Get Their Looks & Vote!
- Minka Kelly’s Hot Hairstyle — Get The Exact Look!
- Sofia Says: Jessica Alba Has Prom-Like Hair At ‘Spy Kids: All The Time In The World 4D’ Premiere — Do YOU Love Or Loathe The Look?