'RHONY' Star Ramona Singer: 'I'm Embarrassed … I Regret Talking About LuAnn's Daughter!'

Tue, July 26, 2011 6:16pm EST by 13 Comments

Jenn

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 4, 2012

Jill will be missed ….she was fun to watch

SPLOGE MC EWAN

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 12, 2011

BRING BACK JILL IMMEDIATELY get rid of old post menopausal remona instead

frank

Posted at 12:25 PM on September 26, 2011

This programme is full of self centred Dumwits.All cast members are false.Look at me aint I great.false life,false people,and living on planet plastic for dolls.If that is meant to be beauty then im blind.

lorraine gleason

Posted at 1:23 PM on September 21, 2011

i am very happy with the firing of the 4 ladies but forgot 1 luann why is she still there? can’t wait for the new season to start i just love ramona & sonja

Jen

Posted at 4:35 PM on November 7, 2011

Totally agree!! LuAnn Was Jill’s lapdog! Her in your face attitude is her attempt to walk in Jill’s shadow!! She needs to create a new persona!!!

joejoe_no1

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 31, 2011

Sonya, mind your business. When LuAnn commented on Kelly making comments about your house, she said that Kelly was out of line. She also stated that Cindy was wrong for having that meeting at your breakfast. Twice she sided with you when people were wrong. You should have said that Ramona was just wrong unless you feel your friendship couldn’t withstand it. LuAnn also asked Ramona to tell her of times when she has said something negative about her marriage, and Ramona kept saying that she didn’t want to go into it. I think Ramona was jealous of LuAnn’s daughter. I think she was jealous of her wonderful 16th birthday party because everyone said that she made Avery’s about herself. And she heard that remark by the time the reunion taped. She is nasty.

Fujiwasaki

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 22, 2011

I agree with your thoughts. Sonja was more trying to ‘look’ like a sexpot and she appeared to be in a bankruptcy dazed-she easily jumped into the ‘blonde hate train’ and she never once did come to her friend LuAnne’s defensive but she tried to beg LuAnne for reinforcement in regards to her manner issues with Cindy. That was were she lost me.
Both Singer and Morgan act like stupid drunken girls rather than educated grown women. For her to say sorry and blame it on being thrown against the wall, is so childish.
I know I will never shell out any dollar to buy any of their products.

Leah

Posted at 1:49 AM on July 30, 2011

Ramona is a liar and excuse maker. LuAnn’s daughter seems like a much more composed and intelligent young lady than Ramona’s daughter. LuAnn’s daughter is also gorgeous–avery, not so much. Ramona is an awful booze hag who is a magnet for all the negative booze hags out there. And she can take her little dog, Alex, with her. I can’t stand either of them. HATERS!

Tehseen

Posted at 4:30 PM on November 7, 2011

aYou seem like the hater here!! Ramona wants to have fun so what’s wrong with that?!! I think ut not aware of the racist slurs an you think that is okay??! Wake up dear!!

Tehseen

Posted at 4:32 PM on November 7, 2011

Racist slurs that luAnn’s daughter made!

Sara Bella

Posted at 9:29 PM on July 26, 2011

Ramona always makes excuses for her obnoxious behavior. She was wrong and I thought she was the most disgusting and biggest troublemaker in the group. I’m young enough to be her daughter and I’m glad I dont have a mother like this, such a nasty role model. Was she drunk again? Ramona not harmless, she’s evil. She DID attack LuAnns teenage daughter. I saw it.

Bellamarie

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 27, 2011

My girlfriends and I are highly disappointed that NYC housewives became as crude & vulgar as Miami’s .

Bravo PLEASE get some new REAL NYC ladies that have REAL purpose to their lives because fans are over getting a big fat headace watching such uncool meaness.

btw-LOVE you Andy Cohen !

huotuias

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 26, 2011

Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

{{w w w }} {{jordansforking }}{{ com }}

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT