Selena Gomez's Get-Well Gift From Justin Bieber: A $30,000 Chanel Watch!

Thu, June 30, 2011 10:20am EDT by 12 Comments

The pint-sized popstar treated his leading lady to a white watch encrusted with pink diamonds — is she lucky or what?

If you ever had to go to the hospital, I’m sure you were showered with flowers, cards, and probably a stuffed animal or two — but if you’re Selena Gomez and you date Justin Bieber that isn’t the case! Justin definitely showed up Selena’s friends and parents when he attempted to lift her spirits after her hospital stay with a $30,000 Chanel watch, complete with a pink diamond bezel.

If Selena was down after being treated for malnourishment and exhaustion, I’m sure the elaborate gift definitely helped her feel better! In Touch spoke to a close pal who said, “It’s a watch Selena has wanted for years, but her parents wouldn’t let her buy it.”

I wonder if Selena’s mom is ticked off that Biebs decided to splurge on something so pricey — especially when she didn’t want Selena to scoop it up herself! Either way, it’s definitely a grand gesture, and the fact that Bieber is crazy for Selena is evident to everyone!

“Justin surprised her — and it was just what the doctor ordered,” the source said. We thought it was so sweet when he turned up at the NYC premiere of Monte Carlo to surprise Selena — and the fact that he was toting around the pricey timepiece made the surprise that much better!

Do you think Justin’s gift is too sweet or too over the top? Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think this is so Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake circa 1999?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Get your Justin & Selena craving here!

1. Justin Tags Along With Selena To TV Interview…And She Gushes On-Air About Him!
  2. Is Love Talk After 8 Months Of Dating Like Justin & Selena Did Too Soon?
  3. Selena Hints She May Do A Duet With Justin!

Delilah Rose

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 4, 2011

You know, well, I’m what they call a Belieber because I love Justin’s music. However, as much as both Selena and Justin inspire me, I believe that this kind gesture was too pricey. I’d love for Justin to make Selena feel better, but I’m not a big fan of the way he did. Sure, he coulda bought her a watch, but $30,000 is a bit much, considering it could be better spent elsewhere perhaps.

I still repect ‘em, but I don’t think that this was the best idea. A smaller, less expensive gift mighta been a preferred option.

Delilah Rose. xox

Flower

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 1, 2011

First they called this story false. If it is true I have lost ALL respect for Justin Bieber. How bout giving back some of that money to the fans who spend all their money on your cds your nail polish your crappy perfume? He makes me want barf all over myself.

Applebabay

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 1, 2011

I’m mad jealous!!!!

Rachel

Posted at 3:08 AM on July 1, 2011

i def see them together for a long time(well hopefully) hes her dream guy and they make such a good looking couple.So make it last guys!

Pete

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 30, 2011

I totally agree with u Ryan.!! but you know i’m still little bit jealous of Bieber:)))) he’s very lucky!!!!1

Ryan MCshow

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 30, 2011

I hated bieber becaouse i love and like selena for years.I think she’s most lovely and pretty girl in hollywood,but now I know that Bieber is good boyfriend for her and he treats her as a princess so i started to be a fan of #JELENA. I see ther happiness!!!!! you #beliebers need to stop the hate!!!!

bieber 101

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 30, 2011

jb and sg are perfect 4 each other

Beliebers R.I.P.

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 30, 2011

what you think of anyway? The Beliebers ? Do you really think it comes at J.B.?Do you really think that J.B. one of the fans would kiss.If yes, then….you are stupid ….
Selena Gomez is hot. I make her life hell. NO
SELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTIN BIBER FOREVER <3<3<3<3

misty

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 30, 2011

The only thing that bothers me about this story is the fact that Selena can’t spend HER money on something she wants! Isn’t she 18? Last time I looked that’s legal I could understand them watching her money situation if she was out just blowing millions but obviously she’s pretty smart with her money. So is it they just want more for them? I bet they have rights to control her money just so there is more for them I guarantee that if they wanted something no matter the cost they wouldnt have any issue dipping in an account!!!! She probably pays their salaries. Wow she is nowhere near where Brittany was when her father took over her stuff so really?. What’s the issue here let her enjoy the money that SHE is making, She Damn near killing herself for it she might as well enjoy it!

Delilah Rose

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 4, 2011

Okay I honestly believe that what you said is harsh. It may be that her parents just believed the money could be better spent. I don’t particularly blame ‘em, but I also agree that Selena is old enough to make her own choice with her financial status. Having said that, if it weren’t for her mom, Selena has already admitted that she could go overboard with her money and regret it later. So, in that instance, I’m glad and I’m sure Selena’s grateful, that her mom is looking out for her spending.

Delilah Rose. xox

meiner

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 30, 2011

who believes today your “sources”?- proven liar!

belorateur

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 30, 2011

they fit each other.
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsNew.com