Selena Gomez Breaks Down: I Miss Justin!

Tue, May 10, 2011 8:24pm EDT by 41 Comments

The usually mum Selena Gomez opens up about her intimate relationship with Justin Bieber! They are even more serious than we thought!

Being apart is tough on new relationships, especially when you have all the added pressures of being teen royalty. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are notorious for keeping their private lives out of the press, but the stress of dating long distance is starting to be too much for Selena to handle. She says she misses him!

“I don’t like hiding. I like to keep certain things to myself but at the end of the day, I’m 18 and I’m going to fall in love,” Selena revealed to British Look magazine.

Is she hinting she’s in love with 17-year-old Bieber? Selena has been the one to defer rumors about their relationship, always trying to make it seem like they were nothing more than friends. But after recent reports of Justin talking about dating around, it seems like their roles have shifted and Selena has fallen head over heels for her superstar beau.

“Of course it’s difficult. I miss all the people I love, my family and my friends, when I’m away from home. Thank goodness for Skype,” Selena said in response to reporters when they asked if it was hard being away from Justin.

We think it’s so cute that Selena is admitting she loves Justin. Hopefully the long distance won’t put too much strain on their relationship, because we don’t want to see her get her heart broken!

Are YOU shocked Selena opened up about her love? Sound off below!

Nicole Fukuoka

More on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez!

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Plan A Romantic Summer Getaway…
  2. Justin Bieber Gets Pelted With Eggs Onstage In Sydney!
  3. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber NEED To Stop Hiding Their Relationships!

sara bieber

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 11, 2011

I’m sorry, I suffer with this relationship but what I am to do tou far from justin and he’s happy with dating, I cry, cry all that matters is that he never step out of my heart I just hope he does not forget about your fans, I love him like I never loved in my life I do not know what I do, my love for him is not simply a fan of love, true love is sometimes I wish it was just a fan of love , ‘to undergo min not what I’m sofrendo’mas not.

nolifeatschool

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 11, 2011

omg, soo sorry for selena, but didn’t justin say they were just friends?? hmm…looks like theres two different stories here!

jelena rocks

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 11, 2011

love you both jelena rocks <3 <3 <3 <3

poohtattoo

Posted at 10:05 AM on May 11, 2011

Hate to break it to the Justin kindertots…you will never date him. Stop being ugly to a young woman who has the celebrity status to date him. It makes you like a 13year old cyberbully…wait. you guys ARE 13 nvm…
Just sad.

Isabel

Posted at 5:54 AM on May 11, 2011

GO DIE SELENA

maria

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 11, 2011

ur wrong for saying that. jux cuz she is dating justin doesnt mean anything.people dat send or say hate mail to selena need medical attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedmm

Posted at 5:04 AM on May 11, 2011

★ good

believe you will love it.

====( w w w — jordans forking — c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

samy

Posted at 3:52 AM on May 11, 2011

i don’t like nick jones

Hayley bieber

Posted at 3:04 AM on May 11, 2011

We want them to break up!!!!!!

Alanna

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 11, 2011

Wow you guy Justin is not using her ok!!! They both like each other and maybe he doesn’t talk about so openly because his fans can get a little ceazy about that stuff( no offense) sorry but they are cute if you don’t like them to gether or either one NO ONE cares how would you like if people were always in your bussiness and gated you? Didn’t think so so leave them alone! They are just trying to be normal teenagers dating as much as they can<3

jono

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 10, 2011

wow seriously ppl get over the whole stupid nick names for ppl nelena??? really?? they have names u know

Brittany

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 10, 2011

Yeah. nick is the best singer. nick voice is realy amazing. i don’t find that speciality at justin’s voice. want nelena.

Jem

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 10, 2011

Hapy that selena opened about their relationship. bt whyn’t justin yet admit? why is playing with his fans? i hope that selena will realz that nick is perfect for her. justin just use her. i want the dramaless nelena. nelena is the best.

Jake

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 10, 2011

me 2 want nelena-3. nick is 100times better than justin. i dnt c any spcl in justin. bt nick is the bst singer. there is something very special in nick’s voice. the way nick sing alwz touch d heart. nick is the best.

Alex

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 10, 2011

i love justin. bt agree dat he is a vry good player. look at justin past, he dated two grls. bt nvr opened abt them. with jasmine, he alwz denied to date her. the same happng with jelena now. bt i alwz supprt justin. and selena is the perfect girl for hIm.

Piya

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 10, 2011

I also want nelena. i thnk nick is the perfect guy for selena. we all know that justin is a player. and nelena-u didn’t c any drama, hate. bt at jelena, justin create so much drama.

Logan

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 10, 2011

I love selena. 4gt abt the famewhore haters. i think they should go to the mantel hospital. after dat they will gt a life.

regfgfff

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 10, 2011

I want nelena 3.0 xD

Rahul

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 10, 2011

I love the fact that selena is alwz loyal with her fans. i thnk justin is vry lucky to date selena. she is the most cutest, beautiful girl in the world. thats why the ugly girls hate her.

samy

Posted at 3:47 AM on May 11, 2011

ahahhaa so true

jason

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 10, 2011

Aww…so sweet! An adult misses her underage boyfriend.

God, I miss all those Florida school teachers having sex with their middle school students!

Am

Posted at 4:12 PM on May 13, 2011

Its a 20 month age difference whats the big f-ing deal if he were 18 and she was 17 it wouldn’t be a big deal now would it?

Nikita

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 10, 2011

M proud of selena she opened abt their relationshp. evry1 knw that they r dating. bt i hate justin. why is plying so much drama with his own fans. he says her bst frnd. why he doesn’t opn abt the relation? justin is vry crafty.

Alanna

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 11, 2011

She used to say he was like her little brother too so oh well they were just trying to act like they were friends at first!!!

Megan

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 10, 2011

Agree. selena has been in the industry since she was 6years old. we knw a way before justin record his 1st song. and to them who thinks she is famewhore, hello shut up ur mouth. u also knw her be4 justin came.

Rimjhim

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 10, 2011

Oh haters! when will u get a life? justin will nvr date u. when they r they r trying to hide, haters say that jelena is fake. n they opend they said her famewhore. excus me she got the fame a way before justin came to hollywood.

Jess

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 10, 2011

Why did she choose this realtionship to open up?
Is it because he has the most biggest fanbase?
Pshhh watever #FAMEWHORE

Alanna

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 11, 2011

I know seriously she has Bern around awhile and this is tge only one she will talk about I still like Selena but it is so confusing?!

mrsbieber

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 10, 2011

honestly shes too mature for him. they need to break up!

Lexi

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 14, 2011

u know something u may be a fan but his life is none of ur buisness so leave him alone cuz he will never go out with you

Dianabieber

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 10, 2011

I hate her she can go a big 1

jenbieber

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 10, 2011

i agree. i want justin single again!