Team Chantal v. Team Emily — whose side are you on? Tell us who you think Brad gives the final rose to!
With four days until the finale, ABC‘s Bachelor fans are going crazy over who Brad Womack is going to choose! He’s down to the final two — Emily Maynard and Chantal O’Brien — and teams have developed supporting each of the women. My opinion? Brad’s engaged to Emily. Let us know what you think!
Here’s what fans are saying at the show’s message board:
- “Brad can’t keep his hands off of Chantal,” raves Kim_Slagle. “He always wants to be close to her. With Emily it’s like he thinks if he touches her he will break her. I just can’t see him picking Emily because she is 14 years younger than him!
- Jules_in_georgia says, “It’s always Chantal making the first move. And what red-blooded American male would rebuff her?”
- Tvillemama writes, “I hope he chooses Em, but think he chooses Chantal.”
- “Emily brings out the best in him,” FSB23 says. “Emily is soft, sweet and gentle; however, she is also very classy, mature, strong, wise and not afraid to speak her mind. She challenges him just as Chantal does, but her approach is different. She is so much more than a pretty Barbie doll, which is why Brad is gushing and lights up at the mention of her name!”
- Bballgurly2216 says, “I’m an Emily fan and I think it’s Emily! He is clearly in love with her right back:)”
- Lexmke warns, “Hope you all have your Kleenex ready , cause its Emily wink.”
BFFs — now it’s your turn to tell us which team you are on — Chantal’s or Emily’s? After you vote, tell us why you made your pick. And be sure to check back here on March 14 for our recap of the finale — and to find out who Brad picks!
In other Bachelor news, congrats to our Bach expert — former Bachelorette contestant Jesse Csincsak — for winning the most votes in his race to become VP of PopChips!