'Bachelor' Brad Womack's Final 2: Chantal O'Brien V. Emily Maynard!

Thu, March 10, 2011 3:55pm EST by 11 Comments
Sports Illustrated, Courtesy of ABC (2)

Sports Illustrated, Courtesy of ABC (2)

Team Chantal v. Team Emily — whose side are you on? Tell us who you think Brad gives the final rose to!

With four days until the finale, ABC‘s Bachelor fans are going crazy over who Brad Womack is going to choose! He’s down to the final two — Emily Maynard and Chantal O’Brien — and teams have developed supporting each of the women. My opinion? Brad’s engaged to Emily. Let us know what you think!

Here’s what fans are saying at the show’s message board:

Team Chantal

• “Brad can’t keep his hands off of Chantal,” raves Kim_Slagle. “He always wants to be close to her. With Emily it’s like he thinks if he touches her he will break her. I just can’t see him picking Emily because she is 14 years younger than him!
  • Jules_in_georgia says, “It’s always Chantal making the first move. And what red-blooded American male would rebuff her?”
  • Tvillemama writes, “I hope he chooses Em, but think he chooses Chantal.”

Team Emily

• “Emily brings out the best in him,” FSB23 says. “Emily is soft, sweet and gentle; however, she is also very classy, mature, strong, wise and not afraid to speak her mind. She challenges him just as Chantal does, but her approach is different. She is so much more than a pretty Barbie doll, which is why Brad is gushing and lights up at the mention of her name!”
  • Bballgurly2216 says, “I’m an Emily fan and I think it’s Emily! He is clearly in love with her right back:)”
  • Lexmke warns, “Hope you all have your Kleenex ready , cause its Emily wink.”

BFFs — now it’s your turn to tell us which team you are on — Chantal’s or Emily’s? After you vote, tell us why you made your pick. And be sure to check back here on March 14 for our recap of the finale — and to find out who Brad picks!

In other Bachelor news, congrats to our Bach expert — former Bachelorette contestant Jesse Csincsak — for winning the most votes in his race to become VP of PopChips!

- Lindsey DiMattina

Amber

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 15, 2011

I am so very glad Brad & Emily ended up together! Congrats on the engagement! Wish you both the best an many blessed years to come! You are a postcard couple!!! I now hope that ABC will tape wedding an air it like with Trista &Ryan!

Susan

Posted at 11:34 PM on March 14, 2011

Emily, Run……If he has a temper and his brother asked you if you poked the Bear yet……Then there must be a
temper problem! I would be very careful….
Chantal……Look how lucky you turned out to be….No
Brad……but, another great guy! You are the lucky one!

sue

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 14, 2011

Emily, I can imagine how difficult it must be to watch the show, but…..don’t be so jealous about what happened in the past to let it ruin what you have with Brad. I knew it was YOU early on. Viewers could see it. He was different when he talked about you, a different tone of voice, a different smile……….it seemed to me so much like he wanted the show to be over so he could let you know, so the two of you could move on….to REAL life & love.
So many scenes opened with you saying “I’m so scared” “I’m so nervous” Let that all go Emily. Bask in what you have with him, jump in both feet, let him catch you!
Yep, I’m a gushy romantic, have always loved following the other couples, & I’m cheering for the two of you, hope to see a very happy future….for the Three of you! All the best!

Alicia

Posted at 8:26 AM on March 12, 2011

If he doesnt pick Emily……….. then im done with the show

dd

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 11, 2011

If Brad was not in love with Emily, he would have been gentleman enough to send her home and not keep her from her daughter. I believe he is in love with Emily. Although the editing of the show makes it look like he is more interested in Chantal, this reason alone leads me to believe Emily is the one!!!

Darlene

Posted at 9:12 AM on March 11, 2011

Surely, Brad picks Emily.You can see the love for her in his eyes. And I truly think that Emily loves him. I think if she didn’t love him she wouldn’t have told him so . And Brad surely wouldn’t hurt her and Emilys little girl. If so Brad a very low I mean low as low as you can get guy.I also think that he would have let Emily go home and kept Asley. I truly think Emily will make him a wondeful wife. All ic an say if Brad picks Chantal he will be divorce in a year because you can see Chantal as a wild sise on her. Brad said that he wants to be happy and married the rest of his life. So Brad you better pick Emily. If not you don’t need to be happy. Emily all the way.

Dee

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 11, 2011

Its clear tht Brad is in love with Emily. Who wouldn’t be? she is got everything going..

Cheryl

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 15, 2011

Emily, Brad seems to really love you. I hope you and him get married. It’s really hard to find that kind of love. I knew from the middle of the show he was going to pick you. I could see it in his eyes.

Lottie

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 10, 2011

I never really watch the show, but from the first episode I was enthralled with Emily. Her story was so touching. I had to see if she really could overcome such hardships in her life. She truly has won over America. She is so genuine and sweet.
I truly hope Brad picks Emily!!

Jeannia Porter

Posted at 7:07 PM on March 10, 2011

I really feel Brad should choose Emily. I have observed both ladies, and I think Emily is much more genuine than Chantal. Emily is not only genuine, but she is very beautiful, kind, and beautiful inside as well as outside.

I think she and Brad make a really great couple. I think they are very compatiable and will have a great future together!

GC

Posted at 5:38 AM on March 14, 2011

I agree, Emily is the best choice. I saw in a magazine today ( Sunday ) showing he picked Emily. I was alittle pissed to have found that out before it aired, but perhaps it was to thro us off. I do hope Emily wins.