Justin Bieber Is 'Desperately In Love' With Selena Gomez, New Interview Reveals!

Wed, February 16, 2011 4:52pm EST by 25 Comments

Justin & Selena play coy about their relationship, but what do YOU think? Aren’t they totally in love?

It’s not quite a direct quote from Justin Bieber himself, but after spending some time with the Biebs and talking about his romantic entanglements, Rolling Stone reporter Vanessa Grigoriadis says it’s obvious “he’s desperately in love with [Selena Gomez.]” And Justin’s manager Scooter Braun adds that Justin makes his entourage’s lives “hell” if he feels they’re keeping him from seeing the girl he loves. Read on for more interesting Bieber facts from the interview…

He doesn’t believe in sex without love: “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. … I think you should just wait for the person you’re … in love with.”

He wears invisible braces: “[My teeth] were pointed inwards a little bit, so they had to bring them out, but when they did that, it made a small space in my teeth, and now they have to push that in.”

He hates America: “I’ll never be an American citizen. … You guys are evil. Canada’s the best country in the world.”

He also hates paparazzi: “They’re stalkers with a camera.”

He doesn’t love money: “Once you start loving money, you’ve got a big house and nice cars and just an empty heart, and that’s the truth.”

He was a bad-boy in school: The article reveals Justin used to get detention for talking to friends in class.

He’s a born-again Christian: “I have an obligation to plant little seeds with my fans. … I’m not going to tell them, ‘You need Jesus,’ but I will say at the end of my show, ‘God loves you.'”

Justin also discussed his thoughts on abortion. He’s fully pro-life, even in cases of rape. (But you can click here to read more about that.)

brishea jones

Posted at 7:48 AM on March 10, 2013

your ex girlfriend selena marie gomez she gold digger

chrissie

Posted at 6:25 AM on January 12, 2013

I love justin bieber but his views on sex are just wrong. Even if yoou really love them you should wait till you get married. When he said that stuff about america it sounded to me like he was jokin so I don’t get why ppl r so annnoyed about that! I think websites like this should not be stalking them and teeling telling ppl everything but then again it is interesting to read BUT they should be left alone! I think selena is aweesome and ppl can’t say that selena is not nice when they don’t know her and they can’t say that justin is nice because they don’t know him! I am really glad he is christian tho! And who knows maybe he is still a virgin! But I REALLY doubt that.

SusanTBates

Posted at 10:37 PM on November 3, 2011

If Justin Bieber hates America so much, quit touring here and raking in all the money that ridiculous teenie boppers are squandering on concert tickets. It’s ok to think so highly of Canada, but his immaturity is definitely showing by bashing the USA. Canada wouldn’t be who they are if America wasn’t their neighbor. Play nice or stay HOME!!!

Laura Mitchell

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 10, 2011

Selena Gomez is a gold digger! I think she’s just dating Justin for his money. Think about it. Justin buys Selena expensive gifts, and what does she buy Justin NOTHING! It’s always Justin buying Selena stuff. I think she’s going to break Justin’s heart like she did to Nick Jonas, and Taylor Lautner. Yes, what Justin said about American’s was very rude. I don’t say anthing about canada people. But I still love Justin Bieber.

Ariel Robbinson

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 15, 2011

I just reallu hope justin bieber reads this because… he’s being stupid and im younger then him.. i hope you know justin that sex is not love and love is not sex. if your having sex at a young age, with a OLDER woman then yea, i dont think you would want to have a baby at 17. selena is just going to treat you like all her other boyfriends, shes going to act like she loves you then she ganna take all your frickin money and leave you, i dont give a crap on what any selena fans wanna tell me but selena is a gold digger, PERIOD! an justin can say that you guys will be a cute happy couple FOREVER! no, snap out of it boy because when it comes to love never say never, and never say forever! i love you bieber but you really need to snap out of it really! get your damn head out of the sky!

Tessa Marie :)

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 26, 2011

The only thing i didnt like about what he said is that he hates America and that we are Evil! I personally think that’s rude! But other then that i love Justin Bieber :)

abby

Posted at 9:04 AM on April 25, 2011

the poor couple, the paparazzi NEEDS to leave them alone cuz they obviously really like each other. and for all of you who say “i dont think they are a good couple” your only saying that cuz your jealous justin is taken by a girl he really likes not you. if you really like justin then you would respect his relationship decisions, and selena is a really great girl, shes very talented and is the only normal person left on Disney channel!

someone in Thailand55

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 11, 2011

hmmmm i disagree i don’t like her face too much
seriously, justin can find someone else better than selena

Savannah Davis

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 16, 2011

I love Justin Bieber! I love that he is a christian because I am too! I dislike how he is with selena but I’m not going crazy like some people are. I dislike his views on sex. I think you should only have sex if you are married. Sex before marriage even if you are truly in love with a person is wrong. I’m not really sure if I believe that he hates America. Of course everyone thinks their country is the best, but it doesn’t mean they hate all other countries. I totally agree on his opinion about money. Once you fall for the love of money you start treating others wrong and have no other priorities but money. Other than that I love Justin Bieber and I think he is a very talented musician.

kourtney

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 14, 2011

i think he needs to start telling people and quit acting like he is acting little kids look up to him and if the kids see him do that then they will start doing that and trust me know parents want there little girl or boy acting like that so either he needs to get his act together or lose some of his fans because don’t get me wrong i am a mother to and my child loves him half to death and i please do not want her acting like that so just get it together!!!!!

denia

Posted at 6:34 PM on February 25, 2011

I think Justin and Selena make a cute couple. If u really loved Justin u would want him to be happy. and if Selena makes him happy,then I’m happy!!!!
I LOVE BOTH JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ:):):)

kourtney

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 14, 2011

i disagree

Medissa

Posted at 9:52 AM on February 20, 2011

I Love Justin Bieber.I Hate of Selena.She`s Not pretty.J.B Is so sexy.

Tessa

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 26, 2011

Selena Gomez is pretty! :) You dont need to hate her just because she’s going out with Justin Bieber, that’s childish.

Kelly

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 18, 2011

This comment is directed at Lulu: How do you know Selena is all over Cody Simpson? I’m not calling you a liar or anything, but I haven’t seen any pictures of her and Cody together. As her being a gold-digger, doesn’t she have her own money and career? Wasn’t she famous way before Justin?

HiMyNameIs...

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 6, 2011

Yeah but you dont know that either she may just me trying to get more money you cant say that she isnt messing with Cody because you dont know i dont know nobody knows everything doesnt have to be on the internet, tv,magizines to be true. On her phone it could be code name you dont know so stop acting like your Selena Gomez’s mind and just because she was famous before Justin doesnt mean anything she makes much money dating Justin than she did back then to be honest im not jealous one bit you could call me jealous you could tell me that im lying but it doesnt matter! Plus have you seen the way she acts when the cameras around and she looks good she puts on a show, but when shes look normal with no make-up on she acts like she doesnt want anything to do with Justin. You could tell because when they were at the mall she was dragging him place to place looking like the perfect girlfriend and when they were at the beach she was all straddle on him laughing and when she was in the purple shirt shes all holding hands with him shes acts like the cameras arent there and she pretends shes modeling for a couple colletion or something but then when something happen to here lip, when she just got out of the hotel room here fans says shes pretty she cant even say thank you and then when she actually doesnt know the cameras there she pushes Justin off when he trys to kiss her or something. Im not saying this stuff is true but there is a 95% chance that it is and like Ariel Robbison said he needs to get his head out the clouds because i betcha someones gonna get there feeling crushed HARD!!!

Liv

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 17, 2011

Very cute

ALE.

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 17, 2011

I DONT LIKE THIS COUPLE is ugly! iuuuuuuuuuuuu

Xenu

Posted at 6:03 PM on February 16, 2011

Here is the full quotation about America. I notice that many sites are blatantly omitting Justin’s actually quite intelligent observations regarding health care. It was about health care that he was talking when he commented on the U.S.:

-The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. “You guys are evil,” he jokes. “Canada’s the best country in the world.” He adds, “We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard’s baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby’s premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”

B

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 16, 2011

Okay, he doesn’t “hate America.” He said that jokingly and he’s a proud Canadian. Several other sites who picked apart this interview were able to put out he was joking with his “America is evil,” why are you below the fray?

Ashley

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 17, 2011

Yes, I toatally agree!!
But, Justin, you should not have sex until you are married!!!
You and Selena are not the best couple though!! You should maybe date one of good (girl) friend’s from your school or something!! Selena’s just a gold digger!! But that’s good what you said about sex!! Just wait until marriage though!!

lulu

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 18, 2011

Selena gomez is a gold digger all she does is use people for the fame like how the jonas brothers were so big so she dated nick then she moved on to Taylor lautner and now she’s with bieber and that new cody simson she’s already all over him! i hope her career falls apart because all she does is jumps from one person to another!

Ley

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 23, 2011

Who cares about how many times she jumps from boy to boy? Haven’t you heard the expression try off the pants before you buy them? And Selena is not a gold digger, she is famous beacuse of wizards of waverly place not her dating activities. Thinking that its insane, the only thing it would do is bring her reputation down?

skyler

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 6, 2011

Belibers do! you might not but belibers do!!!! how do you know that she s not she could be just cuz she doesnt act like it doesnt mean crap!

Tessa Marie :)

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 26, 2011

Thank you for clearing everything up “B” , I didnt know he was joking, i thought he was serious.