'Bridalplasty' Recap — Allyson Wins It All & We Say Farewell To World's Most Horrible Person Jenessa!

Sun, January 30, 2011 10:09pm EST by 19 Comments

Allyson, one of the few actual decent human beings on this trainwreck of a show wins it all! Horray?

After a lifetime of lows including unemployment, money problems and two cancelled weddings the seemingly genuine Allyson was crowned the winner of Bridalplasty. Whether this is a new high or yet another low in this young woman’s life is up for debate.

Allyson and her weaselly foe Jenessa had to plead their cases for why they should have the perfect wedding in front of a group of eight former contestants. The girls, looking kind of like the sisters in The Fighter but with more make-up and pomade, all seemed to still be holding grudges towards Jenessa who screwed them all over at some point this season. Whoopsies J!

Perhaps the greatest moment came when Alexandra, in giving Allyson the winning vote, screamed at Jenessa: “Karma is a b**ch and so are you.” Whatever underpaid P.A. or intern on set who came up with that line deserves a raise.

After being handed the world’s ugliest bouquet to symbolize her win (congratulations?), it was off to the gym and plastic surgeon’s office for Allyson. She lifted weights! She rolled around on balls! She said she was tired!

Then she had lots and lots of lipo and talked about how hard she had worked to get where she is. This was puzzling as she had simply had most of her fat removed but hey, good for you Ally.

On another note can we please discuss Dr. Debrow’s operating room behavior? I mean, I don’t think repeated fist bumps is the kind of thing I yearn to see any plastic surgeon doing MID-OPERATION! But I digress…

From there it was off to the wedding so her fiance could see her, likely first wondering who the woman walking down the aisle towards him was, and then marry her! The dude actually seemed pretty cool however. Way to land a winner Allyson!

Not so winning however was the standing ovation she received when she revealed her new face. I mean, be happy guys but extended clapping kind of sends the message that the poor woman was a wildebeest before these procedures. Which she wasn’t so much, though losing 35 pounds was great.

Shanna Moakler also chimed in to express how proud she was of Allyson, all the while wearing a poncho to the wedding ceremony. Yes, the woman who spent a season wearing evening gowns to afternoon meetings apparently just throws on loose cloth for actual formal ceremonies.

Then it was done. No where are they now. Tears. Sad. I am hoping season 2 is all grooms.

Christina

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 22, 2013

Omg I wanted Cheyenne to win so bad but I am also happy for Allyson she really deserved it because she went through sooooooo much I love u Allyson 👰💇💏💚💙💜💛

spiritual selling

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 8, 2012

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to return the want?.I’m attempting to to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

chelsea

Posted at 6:08 AM on January 15, 2012

Hey I’m chelsea from Cape Town,South africa and I am definitely glad that Allyson won!Enjoyed the show! Although the finale was nail biting lol!

Eeva

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 4, 2012

jenessa, im sure ur finance will definitely nt wnt to marry u anymore. U ve character issues. u re such a black-stabbing biyouch!!

Teekay

Posted at 8:19 AM on December 29, 2011

Jenessa i meant you were aweful, OMG

Teekay

Posted at 8:16 AM on December 29, 2011

I am so glad Allyson won, Jenessa we all know this was a competition, but you took it way too serious and you showed your evilness. You were awesome to all the girls. Allyson you rock and Jenessa you stink.

jummy

Posted at 6:12 AM on December 2, 2011

Jenessa really disgust me… I’m so happy Allyson won if not if would blame her for voting jenessa @ the RSVP. Jenessa is a devil, b*** who dosnt really deserve anyones love. You know what, if I were her fiance I would dump her after the competetion.

Claire

Posted at 2:33 PM on December 1, 2011

No amount of plastic surgery would help Jenessa….. Ugly inside and out. YUK!

aurbee

Posted at 6:15 AM on November 23, 2011

,karma is a real biatch…. lol…. jenessa u got served… ally u rocked all d way…

jenessafan

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 4, 2011

I really think Jenessa deserved to win: she knew wat she wanted frm d start and she went straight for it. I think it was really unfair that her fate was decided by former housemates. Really unfair. She desrved to win

wyliee.

Posted at 2:20 AM on January 6, 2013

just because you want something, dosnt mean you have to be completely self centered and stomp on everyone to get to that position.(which by the way she didnt, so the world thinks shes a horrible person, and she gained nothing)

wyliee.

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 6, 2013

@janessafan

michafuz

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 22, 2011

I saw few chapters, and I never like Janesa, I’m happy to know that Allyson won

Stephanie

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 4, 2011

NO ONE LIKED JANESSA IM SO GLAD SHE LOSTED AND IT WAS IN THE BEST WAY TO

Angelique

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 5, 2011

allison deserft to win,im from South Africa and loved the show!

beecee

Posted at 7:44 AM on April 16, 2011

So hapi 4 u Allyson u rock. Glad jenessa dint win. Lol

Jermzy

Posted at 7:57 AM on April 14, 2011

The finale is proof that Janessa DIDN’T have good strategy at all- her seemingly foolproof plan was destined to failure all along because your past comes back to get you. Alyson, Kristen and even Alexandra knew that Janessa was a sham from the start and they had their way :)

megan

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 13, 2011

soooooooo happy that allyson won and not jenessa hated her from the start of the programe………
love you allyson……. hope your wedding was soooooo beautiful!!!!!!! hope to see so picz lol…….

megz<3<3!!!!