Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Dating & Clearly Into Each Other Says Body Language Expert!

Tue, December 21, 2010 4:00am EDT by 201 Comments
Posted Tue, December 21, 2010 4:00am EDT

By the looks of their cozy walks and pancake date, we’re thinking these two are a couple — aren’t you?

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez keep denying that their an item, but photos snapped over the weekend reveal quite the opposite! HollywoodLife.com spoke to Beverly Hills based body language expert and author of Toxic Men Dr. Lillian Glass, and she reveals that Justin and Selena might be more than friends! The popstar and Disney beauty were snapped taking a stroll around Miami Beach and in Justin’s tour bus Dec. 18, and Dr. Glass says these photos tell it all!

“They are in step literally which means they are like minded,” she says. “They even bow their heads at the same time. In one photo she’s holding on to him which means she’s looking to Justin for support. They are flirting and in the dating stage, but this could be the beginning of a big romance.

We told you that his manager told Justin to keep his relationship with Selena a secret, because it could ultimately hurt his record sales.

Everyone wants to be [Justin's] girlfriend … and it angers young teens that he’s being seen out with Selena,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “It’s so obvious, though, and kind of cute. … There is no way Justin is like a brother to Selena. He’s so much more.”

• Photo one: In step, both like minded, she’s flirting with Justin.
  • Photo two: Selena is holding onto Justin for support and they both have their heads bowed down, which means they are like minded again … a cute little couple.
  • Photo three: The fact that Justin’s holding her at her waist means he is guiding her, but not low enough to have too much sexuality. But it’s kind of on the verge of it, it shows he’s attracted to her, and he’s guiding her in a manly way, he has pressure on her back.
  • Photo four: Justin is self conscious around Selena and she is too. Nothing sexual going on right now, they are still in the flirting and dating stage.

— Chloe Melas

Click to Read More About Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez!

Click to Read What Selena Gomez Has to Say About Justin Bieber!

Jade

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 23, 2011

Hes not gonna stay forever wit her he a kid he said it him self “I date a lot of people,Iam jus having fum” so relax iam sure hes coming ur way =))))))

Jade

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 23, 2011

I was mad at first then i realizaed he happy and thats wat i want 4 him to b happy i love him an selena an gurls u never no (Never Say Never)=)

Hannah

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 21, 2011

:'( I love Justin bieber and I don’t want him to be dating selena I know that’s mean but it’s true that’s how I really feel and I’m not gonna hide it. I don’t hate Selena I love her but this just makes me really sad :(

Jade

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 23, 2011

Its ok gurl express ur self

Kara Steffensen

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 24, 2011

yeahh i agreed but its his choice:(

Dreyvan

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 20, 2011

It doesn’t matter if Selena is older in life you can data or kiss anyone you want.As long as they are ok with it.

Karly

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 19, 2011

I’m glad that Selena said they are just friends, but wat explains the photo of them kissing? So im a little confused wait! no im really confused!

Julia

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 14, 2011

I personally think that they are dating and I’m happy for them. i love Justin Bieber and at first I wasn’t happy with them being together, but he makes her happy and I know one day when they break up, we’re going to end up together(: But for now I want them to be happy

Zannie

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 16, 2011

look, he’s happy, and let him be happy. Don’t make him miserable by giving those comment like: oH my god, that whore i’m suppose to be with him and that, well come on, he likes someone let him be with that person he loves, your just jealous, you cant be like him, i’m not a fan and all but he actually really talented kk. Thanks

ALANA

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 18, 2011

WOW JB i am your biggest fan and peple that are saying i am not a fan i am not going to say names but dont write on here if you r not a fan. cuz then kids that r is going to fine and then kill you lol but jb wow i have all his poster on my wall all over my wall you can not even see my blue wall i have all his poster and on celling and i am in love with him

jena

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 13, 2011

why are you judging them?they’re happy.stop being ohmygod im so obsessed i just have to make him unhappy with all this gossip about him even though i love him personally i dont like justin bieber but im happy if he likes selena or if they’re dating hes better with her than all you stuck up jealous little girls.

kimia

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 13, 2011

i can’t undrestand all the fuzz for justin.the first time i heard him it hitted my mind:he’s a little boy singing a love song that doesn’t fit his age!and i saw his concerts,most of the fans are little girls!
selena has a beautiful voice , but she should sing some thing deeper!
they could make a cute couple only if they grow up!!!
but honestly?
it’s just a puppet love.and selena deserves better.

lizzet

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 12, 2011

jb you are my favorite singer love yr picz

JLS LUVER123

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 11, 2011

OMG who would of thought Selena Gomez Would go out with JUSTIN Bieber? Who knows,HEY?…LOL…LOL…

Audrey epp

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 10, 2011

I think u sould leave them alone come on if they were normal teens u wouldn’t care they r normal ppl if u had a bf or gf u wouldn’t want all this we have all them same parts in us except for he is a boy but get a life if ur not famus u have no chance so cool it :-)

LocaLexxii

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 9, 2011

These two are obviously dating…I mean even tho that poser Selena Gomez says they r supposevly not I mean would friendly people kiss!!?? Yeah shurree iKcannt believe that you people buy this stuff…I mean does it really matter who is dating who…I mean when you go out with sumone do they give three shits NO! they just live their life and just cuz Justin Bieber is cute to you people doesnt mean you get to stalk his life so stfu and get a life….

crazyy but

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 9, 2011

Why r they going out anywayy like really he dosent need het anyway in school my princibel told me a star from radio disney is coming to our school it bettah b selena. Fir me n mah freind could beat her up lol

bubblez bhad

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 9, 2011

They shoudent b going out anywayy like forrealzz justin un wayy to cute for her shes 18 and hes 17 SELENA HE DOSENT want ur ugly face okyyy god

Blazen

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 18, 2011

Hey thats not nice your just jealous. I’m happy because they both look happy if you really were a fan you would care about them being happy

ke$ha

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 8, 2011

hey peeps it is ke$ha and justin & selen told me the secret and they wanted me 2 keep it a secert but i coudnt hold it in they r dating but do me a fav. and sread the world! every 1 wants 2 no the truth it is only fare! and u can find me in aurburn,alabamma! peace out suckers or f***ers

arianna

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 6, 2011

i cant beilieve there there dating but i dont hate selena i think they are a good couple but if selena is taking him for his money that is not right then i will be mad at her justin is soo sweet why would any1 dont that to him…..

sara cox

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 6, 2011

i cant beileve there datin

LadyLacey

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 5, 2011

i hate selena trust me the relationship will not last long selena wants money and publisity

3d fanx

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 4, 2011

men u guys ar dumb well some of you are justin and salena are dating no two friends can be that close if its possible i hant seen it before plz dnt embarse tha human rase peice

sg fan

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 2, 2011

i can’t believe this justin ewww i so wish selena would get over him

JB is gay

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 6, 2011

I know she can do so much better plus he is soooo GAY!!!!!

Michelle

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 10, 2011

thats mean

KAMI

Posted at 12:53 AM on March 13, 2011

who ever this is is stupid he is not gay im one of biggest fans

stephanie

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 2, 2011

darlings. he is seventeen, his birthday was yesterday. and no, it is not illegal. he is still a normal teenage boy, he is going to have girlfriends, and it is his choice. does it really even matter who he dates? he’s probably trying to keep it quiet, but its kind of difficult when your as famous as he is. if your really a fan, it shouldn’t matter. justin bieber is awesome no matter whom he dates.
haters keep hatin’, &’d never say never. ;)

Selena Gomez

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 28, 2011

Hey Fans it’s Selena, i like how you guys are interested but me and Justin are not dating! we are just very good friends, he is my fake brother we hang out like every weekend. Just remember me and Justin are not dating we are best friends! thank you and i love all my fans:)

brittany

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 1, 2011

I think you and Justin are trying to hide it. u kissed him at the Oscar’s so there is no way yall arn’t dating. but you should let everyone know that yall are so it won’t cause confusion! but ur really pretty and you are lucky to have him(: I am both a Justin Bieber fan and a Selena Gomez fan lol(:

Yasmin

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 1, 2011

its alright selena and its obvious dont deny your really pretty and i dont like justin to much but im happy for you both. just slow down cuz three months into a relationship, and you book a hotel together?? not even my parents did that when they were dating

justin bieber...or GOD

Posted at 1:52 AM on March 2, 2011

are you all retarded? that comment is obviously not really selena gomez, why would selena gomez take the time out of her busy life to find THIS ONE WEBSITE out of thousands that exist about her and justin dating and deny rumors here. wow you’re really dumb

oh yeah and ANYBODY can make their name selena gomez, look I will make mine justin bieber, but chill I am not the real one

Nikki Suarez

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 2, 2011

haha i knoo right!

Snookie(not the real one)

Posted at 9:55 PM on March 4, 2011

u guys are retarded to believe that selan like thats not true we all know they are dating they prob dont want the fans to know so that their records go high. selena and justin stop hiding this so anyways quit it.u guys should let ppl know ur datin i am not a fan of neither but i say wats true

Nikki Suarez

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 2, 2011

ok,if this is really selena gomez and if you say you and justin bieber are not dating then why does everyone say you are?

SARA

Posted at 8:32 AM on March 12, 2011

YAA FIRST OF ALL UR NOT SELENA SO STOP LIEING EVEN I CAN SAY HEY AM MILEY CYRUS :)

Kyla

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 28, 2011

i dont think that justin and selena are dating currently but i know a while back that they were. It seems to me that they are good friends but clearly they did take that stage up a notch. I hope that no body gets mad at justin because hes trying to find relationships hes almost 17 its gonna happen! Also dont send mean messeges to selena either it just happens that justin likes her and she likes him back its not her fault hes perfect!

stacy

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 27, 2011

OK BOTH OF YA ARE WEIRD

Miley cyrus

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 27, 2011

lets not go selena and jb they are so acting yea they r just acting…..maybe they r just friends but they good frends..NO THEY ARNT NOT IN MY SHOT….if they go out i am going to kick selena’s but!!!! not jb but cause he is cute!!! annd we were dating once….. uh huh yea thats right!!!!!!!!!!!XD

LOLA

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 27, 2011

U ARE SO WEIRD !!! MILEY CYRUS!!!~!!!!!!

darianne soto

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 1, 2011

Nice one I rather miley to go out with Justin .

Yasmin

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 1, 2011

no shes turning kind of…..um nvm i wont say that its to mean…

aw what am i kidding shes kind of acting like a hoe and dressing slutty sry to say but….

Rhinnanana

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 6, 2011

I love justin just as much as the next girl, and i would do anything just to even meet him… Personally i do not care if he dates selena, just as long as he is happy

maica

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 13, 2011

i dontcare about selena
selena is younger dan jb?

Arieann

Posted at 10:08 AM on March 24, 2011

I absoulutely agree with your comment.

ke$ha

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 8, 2011

hey peeps it is ke$ha the real one and i hate both of them and they wanted 2 tell me the secret and yes its true they r dating but they are both gay stupid freaken idits and they r freaken ass wholes