Miley Cyrus' Former BFF Speaks Out — Miley Was A 'Bully' & A 'B**ch' Growing Up!

Mon, December 13, 2010 9:07am EST by 52 Comments

Former BFF Nicole Mullen-Holm is speaking out against Miley’s claims that she was bullied and teased growing up and says it was in fact Miley who bullied others!

Miley Cyrus may be one of the most famous girls in the world these days, but in her memoir Miley Cyrus: Miles to Go the teen queen says she was the victim of bullying growing up. Her former best friend Nicole Mullen-Holm is disputing these claims however and claiming it was Miley who was a bully and completely changed as she grew up! Nicole told Radar Online, “Miley is a liar who bullied girls and was a real b*tch to everyone.”

Nicole went on to say, “I’m so in shock that Destiny, oh, I mean Miley, wrote a book about being the victim of middle school bullying when she was the mean girl of our school.”

Apparently, Miley’s attitude changed drastically from when the girls met in first grade and middle school. “Miley became so mean, I remember her shouting at an overweight girl calling her ‘lesbian’ and ‘dyke,'” Nicole says. “Miley was a cheerleader and was with the ‘in’ crowd. She was never bullied in elementary or middle school. If anyone even touched her it would have been the end of the world. Her dad would own the school!”

Nicole has not seen Miley since middle school but she’s afraid the stars partying has gotten out of control recently. “I don’t want her to be the mean girl that she was in middle school and I would hate to see her become the next train wreck,” she explains. “She’s very lucky and should show some humility.”

18-year-old Miley has recently come under fire with the release of photos showing the star smoking the drug salvia out of a bong.

Whose side are you on HollywoodLifers? Do you think Miley was a bully or bullied?

–Chris Spargo

Click to read Miley Cyrus’ Infamous Bong Story!

Click to relive Miley Cyrus’ 17th Scandalous Year!

bongler

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 11, 2011

Salvia is legal, it is non addictive, and while it is most likely dangerous in the long run, no one on the planet has OR EVER WILL use it regularly or for long periods.

anyone who has ever experienced the effects knows this as an absolute fact of life.

If anything, she should be praised for not adhering to a completely ridiculous, arbitrary, and OUTDATED protestant christian morality that has no actual bearing on real life in the western world.

drugs are bad because people say they are bad. That means that drug users are marginalized and made to hate their own behavior and fear seeking help when they have serious problems.

The most widely prescribed class of drug is the Opiate/Opiod class, which includes everything from codeine (tylenol #3) to Heroin and fentanyl. THEY ALL HAVE IDENTICAL AFFECTS. the only difference comes from how much someone takes.

but a person who receives a “superfluous” prescription for Vicodin, who has no genuine persistent pain, IS A DRUG ADDICT, just like a heroin addict. No difference except in the source of the drug (gangs vs pharmaceutical companies)

this is according to the logic espoused by the people who consider Miley’s behavior bad for a girl her age.

the reason why it seems bad is because squaking concerned mothers and fathers, and their constituents, HAVE DECIDED that drugs are bad.

if HARD DRUGS carried the same stigma as alcohol and tobacco… would heroin addicts be relegated to scrounging for money to pay for ridiculous drug habits?

would they be more willing to seek help to quit? would their family and professional lives be affected so greatly?

no, no, and no. It is ALL about the stigma. nothing else. not the affects on the brain, not the affects on the body.

believing otherwise illustrates immense naivety and (intentional) blindness to the reality of the situation.

you should feel ashamed if you think drugs are bad because having an altered state of mind is morally wrong.

Dr.johnatan

Posted at 4:50 AM on January 4, 2011

Its a natural phenomenon for a grown up girl,Girls in this age desprately need a lot of sex,if they dont get,they became out of mind.This is true for miley,as a star kid she is not able to get that natural sexy environment which other girls get.So she is indulged in this type of things.She doesnt have a satisfied sex life,hope soon she get someone to satisfy her lust…if it happens she would be normal..

dontblieveitall

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 3, 2011

I don’t believe all these haters saying they’ve met Miley Cyrus and saying ‘she is rude’. And this friend from Middle-School? Is that the best you can do? Absolute baloney … and anyone believing this hooey are baloney-eating sheep. And you let the cretin talking about having sex with her post? Are you serious?

Frank

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 1, 2011

Why was this girl friends with Miley if she is such a horrible person?

I have no idea but when it come to stuff like this probably 10% is true.

If 10% is true than that is good 5 for this site which is crap.

irees

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 31, 2010

I can tell this Nicole girl just wants money, but we should try to look at the big picture, though. I’m sure anyone who follows Miley knows about reports of her being demanding and bitchy. You guys can say she’s young, but that doesn’t excuse her from being a little diva (in a bad way, of course) and stuck-up. On camera and towards fans, of course she’s try to make herself relatable and whatnot. Perhaps she WAS bullied, okay, but you can’t deny that the possibility of her being a bully herself, considering she grew up with a famous dad and being rich, could be true. It’s a 50/50 chance, but I lean to doubting about how much of a “good girl” Miley is, especially since she’s definitely not a “good girl” in terms of her sexual activities–sorry, her multiple relationships.

Ale-J winsler

Posted at 9:24 PM on December 30, 2010

ok so i have talked to miley cyrus on her facebook page before, and ive seen her comments to others and the nasty things shes said on her facebook profile there was one where she was literally cursing out a fan because the fan didnt think her facebook page was real; she ‘talks’ to multiple people because they post inappropriate things on mileys wall and we can see them; and she always complains about how lucas till cheated on her; and also she calls everyone “babes” like its werid? and then she’ll put a wink face or shell post a status that say shes going out ; Here is a status that she has updated right now ” Goin To a partaay!
Hope I don’t get drunk ;) <3" ; and her name on facebook is "MileySmexii Sexuall Cyrus" WHO PUTS SMEXI SEXUAL AS THERE NAME ON FACEBOOK .

amandalong

Posted at 5:32 PM on January 5, 2011

you are a freaking retard to believe that that is her real facebook. she does not have a private facebook, she has said many times that her manager runs the facebook. all she has ever run was her twitter but she deleted that. it just amazes me how fuc- oh i mean freaking stupid you must be to think that that poser is really miley cyrus. miley wouldn’t put her facebook user as that knowing that people from interviews and fans and everybody would see, know, and ask about it. oh my god, still amazes me how stupid you are. my god…idiot.

Grown-up

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 5, 2011

Boy, you are so super brilliant. Your mom must be so proud of you.

Huh?

Posted at 11:02 PM on January 5, 2011

Um, Amanda…

Wow…

Are YOU really calling other people stupid? I think someone needs to take a few ginko biloba, if you know what I mean. Oops, you probably don’t, actually.

Tamara

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 23, 2010

Miley Cyrus sucks.I really could care less if she smoked Salvia. People should be able to do whatever they want with their own bodies – provided they aren’t harming others… However, being mean to everyone DOES HARM OTHERS. Miley was rude when I met her – and I totally believe SHE IS A MEAN GIRL.

I

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 29, 2010

Miley shouldn’t be called a B**ch in her tenneage life. She should talk to her parent than doing something as stupid as smoking. She should be more like Katy Perry. Yes Katy has some pics like Miley does but she is in her 20’s and Miley was still 17 or younger when she went out of control. Katy can be bazzar sometimes but she has a heart and she showed it in her song “Firework” and others. Her song “Who Owns My Heart” made me realize do she have a heart?.If Miley would have waited, she wouldn’t have been called a B**** and a bully.I love some of her songs but some are out of control. She is wonderful and she should have changed in her 20’s. Miley was wonderful and she should have stayed that way but sometimes change is a good thing. Miley is a beatiful person but all the sex and things should have waited. I love her music and she is wonderful and has an amazing talent. She should’t let any bad news make her loose something she did for probrably did for 4 or 5 years. I am only 12 and I know how my favorite actresses and singers are. Love ya Miley****.

Lee

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 22, 2010

Miley’s very honest when she’s aroused. One night I was going down on her at a party and asked her a lot of questions in between licks. I can tell you the girl is not a liar. For the most part she is an honest sincere person. and god does she love receiving cunnilingus.

RockStar Will

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 19, 2010

I don’t personally know Nicole or Miley. I wasn’t there at the school. So anything is possible. But I am a Miley fan. Even though Miley is human and does make mistakes like the rest of us, I believe she is a good person. I met her when she was in town filming LOL and she seemed really nice. She is always involved with helping people through charities and she even created the Get Your Good On program. I just can’t picture her as a bully in school. It just isn’t her.

LoveCrazyBeautifulLife

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 19, 2010

I believe the friend. I can’t stand Miley Cyrus and it totally makes sense. She is no role model to these young kids. Who knows what else she’s lying about. She’s messed up right now and she needs help. Badly. Now. I mean, everybody has their opinion and others may not believe me. That’s fine. But I have to say this. She’s been bad news from the start.

meeeee

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 1, 2011

Shut the F*ck up

miley lover

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 18, 2010

Miley would not lie about things like this…anyone can take an interview and lie just like this girl did!! this girl is jut jealous that she isn’t in the spotlight…. she regrets bullying her because she is famous now! big time famous if you ask me!! This girl needs to get a life!!

thinklikepink

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 16, 2010

This is silly from the things miley said aboout those mean girls and what they did it makes sense that this girl would lie about Miley. they were nasty to her . plus her parents talked to the principle about it if the bullying claims where a lie the principle and a WHOLE LOT MORE people would have spoken out. but they didnt just one narcasistic girl with a chip on her shoulder “her daddy would own the school” haha not likely.
plus miley wasnt a school cheerleader she cheerd for a club out of school. the only friends she had where in that out of school cheer team. so this girls ‘facts’ don’t add up.

jenna

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 15, 2010

even though i love her, i know for her attitude that she was the bully :(

Marc

Posted at 7:18 AM on December 15, 2010

A lot of opinions posted here based off of what they want to believe. She is who she is regardless what anybody believes. Who knows what the truth is when we have the media spinsters to rely the facts.