LAURA SAYS: Adam Brody, It's About Time You Admitted You're A Jackass For Dissing Kristen Stewart!

Thu, September 9, 2010 4:33pm EDT by 12 Comments

Adam was pretty harsh about his former In the Land of Women co-star when he said she should quit the biz and stop her complaining. Now he’s finally admitting his harsh comments were rude, uncalled for and unnecessary!

Adam Brody was a total jerk when he suggested that Kristen Stewart - who happens to be one of my favorite celebrities on the planet, PS – quit showbiz if she couldn’t take the pressure of being a celebrity. While I agree that K-Stew DOES have a certain amount of responsibility to both her fans and the media, there’s absolutely no need for one celeb to diss another – and I’m glad Adam has finally realized the error of his ways!

“I, no, I just, I, this is horrible,” the Scream 4 star told MTV while promoting his new movie, The Romantics. “It wasn’t taken out of context. I saw [the episode] and thought I sounded like an idiot. I did,” Brody admitted. “Regardless of how anyone else took anything, I would think that sounds very ungentlemanly and I sounded like a jackass.”

Yeah, you did! Couldn’t have said it better myself, in fact. As I’m sure you’ll all remember, the 30-year-old actor was referring to K-Stew, 20, when he said,  “I don’t have a lot of patience for people who moan about it too much. Because there are many things you could do. It’s like, quit … you don’t need to be an actor, so it’s like if it’s that much of a problem … there’s the door.”

I’m pretty sure I know who has the problem here — and it isn’t Kristen. Still, knowing you’re a jackass is half the battle!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Laurel

Posted at 7:48 PM on September 15, 2010

He had nothing to apologize for. 1) He probably wouldn’t have even used Kristen Stewart as an example if the host hadn’t brought her up first. 2) He was right, that girl needs to stop complaining and count her blessings. I’m so tired of her “These diamond shoes don’t match my pure gold dress” bit. She has been given an opportunity that thousands of girls would kill for, and she sneers at it. Adam was right, if she hates it so much, she should quit and let someone who would appreciate the opportunity take her place.

He's RIGHT!

Posted at 2:49 AM on September 12, 2010

Why do you consider it a diss if he voices his personal opinion? He’s right!

He spoke the truth

Posted at 11:41 AM on September 10, 2010

What he said was true. If being in the spotlight is so terrible, then quit making those twilight movies. There are other jobs she could do if the current one brings her so much drama.

tinamarie

Posted at 8:21 AM on September 10, 2010

First of all he didn’t make the comment toward her. It was aimed at all those who happen to complain all the time about everything. It just so happens that her name was brought into the conversation. There’s a big difference.

Brat

Posted at 11:40 PM on September 9, 2010

He’s not the only one to have said that about Kristen. I kind if agreed with him when I first heard him say this. So what if Kristen is one of your favorite celebrities on the planet, Laura. I never heard her say she was bothered by his comment.
Next celebrity drama please. I’m already bored by this one.

cris

Posted at 7:11 PM on September 9, 2010

Adam brody you are ridiculous and stupid, shut your mouth that you are nothing, you’re a garbage

up your excuses are nasty ….. you are rotten!!
appear and grow

tinamarie

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 10, 2010

And you sound like a complete moron.

peke

Posted at 5:24 PM on September 9, 2010

Ey! So in my opinion if that I spend 3 peoples and way to him and aunkque probably it was trying to stay well the things hurt and each one tendra his vices but it they do not give them right to say to good it it is my opinion 1 besote mans

cali

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 9, 2010

I think a lot of twihards overreacted to his jab, BUT he actually didn’t apologize. lol He said it wasn’t taken out of context and when watching it he looked idiotic and ungentlemanly. He did not extend an apology beyond that though, which infers he feels his sentiments were right, but the delivery of the sentiments were inappropriate. Big difference.

peke

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 9, 2010

lo de pedir perdon si va way pero yo creo ke se paso 1 poco porke cada uno es como es y tampoco ai ke ir a la yugula con la peña :P aunke weno cada uno tiene sus vicios y no tiene ke tener ningun inconveniente ni ninguna rtelativida con ser una streya o no aunke nadie pide serlo
weno 1 besote mans ;P

rony

Posted at 4:04 PM on September 9, 2010

Ok.. so he made mistake.. good for saying sorry!

Alli

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 9, 2010

laura, chill out. he has every right to think that and speak his mind. just because he insulted YOUR favorite celeb doesn’t mean he’s being a jackass. it just means that he thinks what 90% of the country thinks; she should man up or quit being a movie star.