‘Mean Girls 2’ Star Meaghan Jette Martin Is The New Lindsay Lohan Whether She Likes It Or Not!

Fri, July 9, 2010 12:36pm EDT by 15 Comments

Meaghan is taking over the role that made Lindsay famous. Will a similar fate befall her?

Should we offer you our congratulations or our condolences, Meaghan Jette Martin? You ARE the next Lindsay Lohan!

The 18-year-old starlet is playing Jo, the lead role in Mean Girls 2, a made-for-TV follow-up to the 2004 film that made Lindsay a household name; the sequel began filming in Atlanta, Georgia July 7.

The similarities between the two girls are eerie: Lindsay, now 24, was also 18 when she shot the original flick. Both girls are also former Disney darlings: Lilo starred in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and Herbie: Fully Loaded, while Las Vegas native Meaghan starred in Camp Rock 1 & 2 and the recently canceled (and utterly awesome) ABC Family series 10 Things I Hate About You.

Lindsay’s Mean Girls cast members included some pretty huge names – including Amanda Seyfried and Rachel McAdams – while Meaghan’s co-stars Jennifer Stone and Nicole Anderson are also established Disney stars themselves. Both girls also have barely-there careers as pop stars.

Unfortunately Mean Girls 2 isn’t going to the movie theater – it will only air on TV (but at least it’s saved from its anticipated straight-to-DVD fate) so maybe the lack of notoriety will keep Meaghan on the straight and narrow. We don’t want another hard-partying, SCRAM-wearing jailbird on our hands, now do we?

Laura Schreffler & Russ Weakland

1. OMG! Lindsay Lohan Calls Judge Marsha Revel A ‘F**king B*tch!’ What Is Wrong With Her?
  2. Reunited! Amanda Seyfried Grabs Lunch With Ex Dominic Cooper!

jaguar pc

Posted at 2:30 AM on April 1, 2012

It’s in reality a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

finito

Posted at 4:40 AM on May 2, 2011

in my opinion the 2 girls are beautiful cuz i likes them and all movies for them

Meaghan jette martin

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 5, 2011

Guess what just got some food yummmmmmm

alexis

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 20, 2011

hi im alexis im 10 i like the movie u was in meangirls2 them girls was really mean p.s i love ur music bye

Meaghan jette martin

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 5, 2011

I love all my fans so much!!!!!!!

Meaghan Jette Martin

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 5, 2011

Omg that’s me!!!!!

Lolarite?

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 25, 2010

true dat cus most of disney charactrs be mad cheesy

jacob katoa

Posted at 5:19 PM on September 18, 2010

meaghen martin will not trun in to lindsay lohan just becuase they stared on disney at 16 or mean girls donsn’t mean she’ll be like lindsay lohan i dout she will i don’t think that will happen you got miley cyurs she’s no nither on become britney and lindsay so you haters just shut up and solck your backs on a oven

Paul Gerard Mazzola

Posted at 6:55 PM on September 17, 2010

Hi I would like to get to be friend’s with Meaghan Jette Martin she is from comp rock 2 and I know that I have to be friend’s with her frist I have to start some where if I don’t ask for some thing how I’m I to get to know some one better I kist her to just be friend’s with me I don’t think that’s asking to much.
I have facebook she can feel free to get back to me of she hasd time okay?
KI just need some one in my life you see life is not very long at all so I mack the best of it for now having a girlfriend would be nice.

Meaghan jette martin

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 5, 2011

Omg your so nice

Ilovemeaghanmartin

Posted at 2:33 PM on July 26, 2010

I love Meaghan Martin, And I love nicole Anderson. I can’t wait till this comes on. The first movie was good and it had Linsey lohan in it ewwwwwwwww,so this ones going to be REALLY good because Meaghan martins is in it. :)

tiffany

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 25, 2010

this movie will be no where near as good as the first mean girls. too many disney stars. I don’t really like meaghan’s acting either.

Mel

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 22, 2010

You’re pathetic. It’s obvious that this is just your poor attempt at creating gossip. Meaghan is nowhere near being the ‘New Lindsay Lohan’, and probably never will be.

chicagomom

Posted at 3:41 AM on July 10, 2010

Seriously, just because there is a Mean Girls 2, you immediately assume and I stress ASSume that Meaghan will turn out like Lindsay. Your comparison is lame and a stretch to sensationalize your story.Have you read the script? Not the same story, plus if you remember, Lindsay was well on her way to partying like a sick rock star when she filmed Mean Girls. How many shots of Meaghan do you have stumbling out of night club at 4am ? Lindsay also had a crackhead set of parents who were more into the money then the safe well being of their children. Pretty sure you haven’t seen Meaghan’s parents selling her story or siblings to the tabloids in exchange for 15 minutes of fame. There is a young lady attached to the name of Meaghan Martin. Don’t throw her in the trash with Lindsay Lohan just because she is playing a much different part in Mean Girls 2. You can find your story somewhere else.

guadalupe

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 26, 2010

i wonder r they going to use the same style that they used on the first movie?