Have you ever sneaked out of the office during work hours to indulge your clothing obsession?
Jennifer Aniston is seriously the queen of multi-tasking. While filming her upcoming flick Just Go With It in Beverly Hills March 23, the 41-year-old actress couldn’t resist indulging in some retail therapy – while on the clock!
Shooting scenes at Rodeo Drive boutiques Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci proved to be just too much for the shoe fanatic, who dropped some serious dough at YSL after filming a scene with co-star Adam Sandler. “Jennifer bought a few pairs of shoes, including the brand new gray patent leather ‘Tribute’ slingback pumps!” a YSL employee told HollywoodLife.com. “Jen was obsessed with the shoes—and I’m obsessed with Jen!”
Dropping substantially more than $1000 dollars (the YSL pumps $795 alone) must have put the actress in a good mood, because an eyewitness said that Jen and Adam, 43, who were filming outside the shops, couldn’t stop laughing! “They were cracking jokes the entire time and couldn’t stop making each other laugh. [Jen] is so funny!” the source proclaims.
Apparently Jen has discovered the secret to ever-lasting happiness: shopping always makes US euphoric, too!
– Reporting by Allison McNamara
Get More On Beautiful Jen:
- Sandra- Meet Your Break-Up Role Models!!
- See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
- At The Scene BFFs! Jennifer Aniston Totally Disappoints Her Fans!
- Jennifer Aniston Takes NYC By Storm For Some Serious ‘Bounty Hunter’ Promoting!
- Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!