EXCLUSIVE! Jen Aniston Goes On A $1,000+ Shoe Shopping Spree – While Filming A Movie!

Thu, March 25, 2010 11:56am EDT by 13 Comments
SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

Have you ever sneaked out of the office during work hours to indulge your clothing obsession?

Jennifer Aniston is seriously the queen of multi-tasking. While filming her upcoming flick Just Go With It in Beverly Hills March 23, the 41-year-old actress couldn’t resist indulging in some retail therapy – while on the clock!

Shooting scenes at Rodeo Drive boutiques Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci proved to be just too much for the shoe fanatic, who dropped some serious dough at YSL after filming a scene with co-star Adam Sandler. “Jennifer bought a few pairs of shoes, including the brand new gray patent leather ‘Tribute’ slingback pumps!” a YSL employee told HollywoodLife.com. “Jen was obsessed with the shoes—and I’m obsessed with Jen!”

Dropping substantially more than $1000 dollars (the YSL pumps $795 alone) must have put the actress in a good mood, because an eyewitness said that Jen and Adam, 43, who were filming outside the shops, couldn’t stop laughing! “They were cracking jokes the entire time and couldn’t stop making each other laugh. [Jen] is so funny!” the source proclaims.

Apparently Jen has discovered the secret to ever-lasting happiness: shopping always makes US euphoric, too!

– Reporting by Allison McNamara

Get More On Beautiful Jen:

1. Sandra- Meet Your Break-Up Role Models!!
  2. See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
  3. At The Scene BFFs! Jennifer Aniston Totally Disappoints Her Fans!
  4. Jennifer Aniston Takes NYC By Storm For Some Serious ‘Bounty Hunter’ Promoting!
  5. Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!

kbb for motorcycles

Posted at 8:47 AM on May 19, 2012

A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post amazing. Excellent task!

running

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 14, 2012

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, but I thought this post was once good. I do not know who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!

cursos a distancia gratis

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 31, 2012

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am shocked why this twist of fate did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

john

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 26, 2010

what a UGLY PIC. OF JEN, ‘nauseating,’ she’s constanly showing off her legs – like she’s trying to prove something or for attention. WHAT A OLD SKANK.

Caitlin

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 6, 2010

I think that your comment is unnecessary. I hope I look as good as she does when I am that age. How shallow are you…

20cujo

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 25, 2010

Pathetic.///

david

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 25, 2010

Canadian ur comment was funny, I think MIMI meant “FLY” like an insect.
If Jen was a true beauty she should still look attractive even without being made up – she looks down right unattractive in that picture. Not to mention ‘can she ever take on different roles? no, she lacks talent.’ SHE’S TOO OVERRATED…when she lacks in looks, acting n her interviews she can’t seem to form a sentence. That pic shows how wide her face structure is (she always have her hair in her face to cover up her masculine face shape), just tired of overexposed undeserved actress getting so much attention n the REAL BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED ACTRESSES GET OVERLOOKED.

LMAO

Posted at 8:47 PM on March 25, 2010

Brangeloonie LMAO Can you do no better? LMAO Looser

I hope they have fun shooting this movie and i will be there to watch it

Josette

Posted at 12:26 PM on March 25, 2010

She can afford it and it makes her happy go for it..Adam seem to enjoy himself too..Keep up the great job you both are doing…

sonia

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 25, 2010

you’re out of your mind. there’s a video and you can see the crew, they were shooting

mimi

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 25, 2010

ha-ha jen and adam sandler shopping together , I would have loved to be a flie on the wall. ……….mimi

Canadian

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 25, 2010

A ‘flie’ on the wall? What in tarnation is a ‘FLIE’
I understand typos, I understand spelling mistakes, I understand that language is always evolving, but I don’t understand the word ‘FLIE’. Texting and blogging and all the other technologies have to go, and some people have to get back to the three R’s: Reading, W…’R’iting, and A..’R’ithmetic.
Canadaian.

Jack_2

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 25, 2010

OMG! You got that right. People should not blog/post/comment if they cannot spell or use correct grammar. I don’t care if you are commenting from your cell phone but please spell out the words.