Sorry Jared, but you’re just like the rest of us … As cute as you may be, you still weren’t allowed to hang out with K-Stew at The Runaways afterparty!
Now here’s a Hollybummer if we ever heard one .. As cool as hipster rocker Jared Leto may be, even HE was denied access to Kristen Stewart, 19, and her Runaways posse at the film’s Sundance afterparty Jan. 24.
We caught the 30 Seconds to Mars frontman trying to ease his way into the VIP area at the Bing.com fete at GoldBar in Park City, Utah – and getting DENIED.
After getting blocked by security, the hunky former My So-Called Life star, 38, pulled the ‘don’t you know who I am?” card. Um, for the record – no, security didn’t. The bodyguard in question looked Jared straight in the eye and said, “Actually, no.”
But – like us – the baby blue-eyed crooner would do whatever it would take to hang out with the cool kids — Kristen, Dakota Fanning, Riley Keough and Joan Jett – and ducked under the bodyguard’s burly arm and leaving his friends outside before finally gaining clearance.
Unfortunately, it takes more than a hunky musician to infiltrate the K-Stew circle; Kristen continued to hang out with only her girls.
We get it. Who needs a Leto when you have a Pattinson?
Get More on The Runaways:
- EXCLUSIVE! Dakota Fanning: I’m Still Figuring Myself Out!
- EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
- We Called It! Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Joined Joan Jett On Stage Last Night!
- Kristen Stewart Lands in Park City, Utah to Tear Up the Sundance Film Festival!
- Will Kristen Stewart Turn Up at Pal Joan Jett’s Sundance Film Festival Show This Saturday?
- FIRST LOOK: Are You Ready For Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s Girl-on-Girl Action in ‘The Runaways?’
- ‘The Runaways’ Trailer Is Here! Krist