5. I was startled and pleased to see the beautiful Troian Bellisario in a longer version of the same crystal-bodice dress I recently wore at a party! She looked absolutely stunning in my favorite designer, Alice + Olivia’s Stacey Bendet. As her cast mates predicted, she also did an excellent and eloquent job at the podium.
2. I loved seeing a hotter, more coiffed Josh Peck after watching him on Nickelodeon throughout my childhood. He’s so well-spoken and suave now! I hope to see more of him in the entertainment industry soon.
4. At first I was disappointed to see that the overly groomed and processed Giuliana Rancic had been chosen as the hostess. However, I loved how she poked fun at herself, lightening up the evening with jokes about her “hard-hitting” journalistic job. It was refreshing to see a Hollywood regular not taking her career so seriously.
1. Elle Fanning’s acceptance speech was adorable! She seems so sweet and down to Earth. She also looked fabulous in her Marc by Marc Jacobs get-up and did not exude a bit of the thirteen-year-old awkwardness that I know I embodied at her age. She’s finally getting the recognition that she deserves independent from her sister. I’d keep an eye on her.
3. I was heartbroken when the chiseled Armie Hammer thanked his wife! Doesn’t he know he’s pulling at heartstrings all across America? What a sweetheart for acknowledging her, though.