Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Fri, April 3, 2015 10:00am EST

William v rogers jr

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 7, 2016

That’s right on one post comment, as far back as I can remember, I don’t think I have ever seen any lady out there as beautiful as she is, for 30 some years , I have always hoping to find someone like her, I thought I had one, she had a slumber party November 18, later ,it was thought that she left, recently, now I’m not sure, I’m still open if she does return, that would be awesome if she did, but for now , I can only hope, signed, a man far in Salem oregon.

John

Posted at 8:52 AM on September 19, 2016

Britney is hands-down the most sexiest women alive super-talented and super gorgeous.

sonja

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 11, 2015

There was a missprint here Dec 31 3015 hasn’t gotten here yet so how can this pic been taken. I think you meant Dec 31 2014.

sonja

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 11, 2015

I meant 2015 not 3015. sorry about that everyone.

Carl

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 15, 2015

Poor Britney, she looks like an old slapper now… she needs to dress more appropriately for her age and status – she’s a mother

Trisha

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 17, 2015

I have always been 110 pounds in great shape. Until I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis causing my body to go crazy. I automatically put on 40 pounds do to the disease & a high cortisol level. I know Britney Spears went through some tough things in her life some in common i’m just not going to mention it. I’m very happy her life is better and she is in fabulous shape. Can I get her work out regimen? Or is her magazine out? Looks like she found a great man that truly loves her inside and out just for who she is. God bless you!!! Thank you.

Shavonne DeWitt-Smith

Posted at 2:11 AM on December 29, 2013

Justin Bieber is Soo HOT!!!! Love all the information, u guys rock! Wish I could date him.

Britney Spears — PICS