The number of women left vying for Colton Underwood’s heart on ‘The Bachelor’ is dwindling down, but Kirpa Sudick is still in the running! Get to know her better ahead of the Feb. 11 episode here.
Kirpa Sudick will get her very first one-on-one date with Colton Underwood on the Feb. 11 episode of The Bachelor! The 26-year-old hasn’t gotten much screen time this season, but made headlines after last week’s episode when she was seen sporting a massive bandage on her chin. Kirpa explained in a behind-the-scenes clip that she injured herself while trying to take a photo, but slipped and fell on some rocks. We’ll see if her connection with Colton reaches the next level as the season continues, but for now, get to know her with five facts here:
1. She’s a dental hygienist. Kirpa works as a dental hygienist for her dad, John Sudick’s, dental office in Whittier, California. “One thing she enjoys the most about her job is guiding patients to overcome their fear of the dentist,” her bio on the practice’s website reads. “She also finds it rewarding interacting with people and hearing that being in the dental chair can be a positive experience. Kirpa is constantly working to provide patients with the care and compassion they need to feel comfortable at each of their dental visits.”
2. Where did she go to school? Kirpa received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from University of California Irvine in 2013. She went on to receive her Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene at Concorde Career College – Garden Grove in 2016.
3. She likes to stay active. Some of Kirpa’s favorite hobbies include hiking and swimming. She also likes cooking and reading in her downtime.
4. She does some modeling. In addition to her career as a dental hygienist, Kirpa also does some part-time modeling on the side. Some of her modeling shots are posted to her Instagram page.
5. One of her biggest pet peeve has to do with teeth. Understandably, one of Kirpa’s biggest pet peeves is when people don’t floss! When she posted her first Instagram confirming that she’s on this season of The Bachelor, she even included the hashtag #ColtonBetterFloss, LOL!