‘The Bachelor’ season 22 finale is going to be intense, to say the least. Before Arie and Becca come face-to-face after their breakup, here’s what you need to know!
1. When is The Bachelor finale and how is it set up? The Bachelor finale event is going to be a total of 5 hours! The initial episode will be two hours starting at 8 p.m on ABC. Arie Luyendyk Jr., 36, will make his decision, leaving either Becca Kufrin, 27, or Lauren Burnham, 25, devastated. The finale will immediately be followed by a one-hour After the Final Rose special. Another two-hour After the Final Rose special will air March 6 at 8 p.m.
2. Arie broke up with Becca after proposing in Peru. Arie got down on one knee and proposed to Becca in Peru. He later called off their engagement because he was still in love with Lauren. Becca was completely blindsided by Arie’s reveal. On the first edition of After the Final Rose, Becca called the breakup “brutal.” Arie hasn’t spoken to her since he dumped her. Arie will reveal the state of his relationship with Lauren on March 6 during After the Final Rose.
3. The new Bachelorette will be revealed. After all finale drama, the next Bachelorette will be named during the After the Final Rose special. Will it be Becca? Or one of the fan faves from season 22? You’ll just have to tune in to find out.
4. Some of your favorite girls from the past season will return. Bekah, 23, Kendall, 26, Seinne, 28, and Tia, 26, will appear on After the Finale Rose to discuss the finale and Arie’s astonishing choices. Bekah has already joined the cast of Bachelor in Paradise. Will these other girls follow her lead?
5. Arie, Becca, and Lauren will come face-to-face on After the Final Rose. The trio will all be together in front of a studio audience with Chris Harrison, 46, on the second edition of After the Final Rose to talk about the end of the dramatic Bachelor season. Arie will take us all back to those last weeks in Peru with Becca and Lauren. He’ll reveal what was behind his unexpected decision that took the girls by surprise. What will Becca and Lauren say to Arie and each other when they see each other?