He was the first to step out of the limo on the premiere of ‘The Bachelorette,’ and ever since, Rachel Lindsay can’t keep her eyes off him. So, how much do you know about Peter Kraus, the man who snagged the first one-on-one date of the season?
Let’s get one thing straight: Peter Kraus, 31, has been a fan favorite since day one on The Bachelorette. He won over fans with his plaid suit on the premiere, his adorable gap tooth — which he pointed out matched Rachel Lindsay‘s — and his humble personality. He also landed the first one-on-one date on week two, where he joined Rachel and her dog, Copper, in Palm Springs and they immediately connected; he got the third kiss of the season. But who is he? We did a deep dive. Here’s a few things to know:
1. He’s really into his family. If you scroll through his Instagram, you’ll see many photos of his niece and nephew. On May 21, premiere night, he posted a photo of the baby, writing “Happy 1st birthday to the sweetest little man in my life! I love and miss you so very much, nug. I hope that I do you proud as I embark on the incredible journey ahead and know that one day you’ll look back and get a good kick out of what your crazy uncle did. Happy birthday to you and cheers to me looking for love on The Bachelorette 2017.”
2. He had an eating disorder. On the website for his personal training site, Worth Personal Training, he reveals that his battle led to his career. “My passion for fitness began early, playing baseball, soccer, basketball and football through my high school years,” he wrote. “But at the age of 19 I developed an eating disorder while pursuing a modeling career, and my health and fitness began to rapidly decline. I realized that I hadn’t the slightest idea of what it meant to be truly fit or healthy, and in the winter of 2007 I hit rock bottom.”
3. He’s been a personal trainer since 2009. He decided to better his life, he would join Madison College and learn about diet and fitness — so he did so and opened his own company.
4. He models, too. See Instagram for those pics!
5. He’s a die hard Green Bay fan — so much so that on Thanksgiving, he shared a photo of his family at a game, showing that that is what they’re thankful for.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Peter and Rachel make a good match?