It’s Cirie Fields’ fourth time playing ‘Survivor,’ and once again, she’s found herself as a finalist in the season finale of ‘Survivor: Game Changers.’ Get to know the self-proclaimed couch potato better here!
1. She’s played ‘Survivor’ four times. When Cirie Fields, 46, made her debut on Survivor: Panama (season 12), she had no experience with being outdoors or in the wild. Her social game helped her reach the finale, with a fourth place finish, and she gained major respect from Jeff Probst for being the “woman who got off the couch.” She returned for season 16, Survivor: Micronesia or Fans vs. Favorites. This time, she made it all the way to third place before getting the boot by her allies. On season 20’s Heroes vs. Villains, the veteran players realized how dangerous Cirie’s strategic game was, and voted her out fourth. The Game Changers cast (season 34) wasn’t able to pull that off, though, and now she’s found herself in the top six!
2. She’s a nurse. After growing up in Jersey City, New Jersey, Cirie attended St. Francis Nursing School in Pennsylvania and got her nursing degree. Her jobs through the years have included: Surgical technician, home health aid and telemarketing. Currently, she works at Norwalk Hospital’s Operating Room in Connecticut, where she serves as a clinical coordinator.
3. She’s a family woman. Throughout all her experiences on Survivor, Cirie has always been clear that she wants to make her family proud. Cirie is married to her husband Clarencio (H.B) and has three kids from a previous marriage. Her youngest son, a recent high school graduate, was her family member visit on Survivor: Game Changers.
4. Her time on ‘Survivor’ led to an acting gig. Although Cirie didn’t turn to a career in entertainment full-time after Survivor, she did appear on an episode of Guiding Light, and even served as a Top 10 presenter on the Late Show With David Letterman in 2010.
5. Even though she’s a ‘couch potato’, she loves being active. Cirie never really excelled at challenges on Survivor (aside from the puzzles), but according to her CBS bio, she loves swimming, running and working out with a personal trainer.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Cirie will win Survivor?