So incredible! We love every awards show, but the 2017 Billboard Music Awards will likely go down as one of our favorites this year. Every moment was heart-pounding and breathtaking. To see which were our favorites, keep reading!
Can you believe how awesome the 2017 Billboard Music Awards were? From Cher‘s performance to Drake flirting with Vanessa Hudgens, we were glued to our television screen the entire time! To see which moments were our favorites, keep reading and click through our photo gallery above.v
1. Cher slays performances of “Believe” and “If I Could Turn Back Time” before taking home the Icon Award.
2. Celine Dion made everyone break down in tears, when she performed “My Heart Will Go On” in honor of the song’s 20th anniversary.
3. Drake admitted he has a huge crush on Vanessa Hudgens. In fact, he said she looked “incredible.”
4. Nicki Minaj got jealous when Drake gave a special shoutout to Vanessa Hudgens while he was accepting an award on stage. “Excuse me? What about me?” she screamed.
5. Nicki’s opening performance lasted at least 8 minutes and it was amazing! We would have been totally satisfied if the show ended after she performed a medley of her hits.
6. Drake also flirted with Kate Beckinsale after she presented him with the award for Top Male Artist. An eyewitness told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that they were flirting and touching each other backstage.
7. Miley Cyrus cried during her performance of “Malibu,” and then she reunited with her love, Liam Hemsworth, backstage. He looked super proud of her.
8. Drake took home the biggest of the night and broke the record for winning the most awards in one year by any artist — ever (he won 13 awards).
— BillboardMusicAwards (@BBMAs) May 22, 2017
HollywoodLifers, what did YOU think of this year’s Billboard Music Awards? Were you satisfied? Tell us how you feel below!