If you’re heading on a vacation or just a staycation this summer, chances are you’re dreading packing your suitcase. There’s nothing more stressful & annoying, but luckily we have helpful tips on how you can streamline your suitcase so that you’re perfectly packed for your next getaway!
Packing is the most annoying thing on earth. No matter where you are going, whether it’s a long trip, a weekend, or a night, it can be seriously stressful. Now that Memorial Day Weekend and summer are right around the corner, everyone has trips planned and packing doesn’t need to be stressful anymore. Arik Kislin, owner of private Jet company, Alerion Aviation, travels 5 days a week, and is traveling more than he is at home, so he has mastered the art of packing. His tips on how to streamline your suitcase are going to change your life:
1. “If it’s a weekend you can ALWAYS fit everything into a carryon because a) it saves you time and b) you make sure not to overpack.. However, if you are going away for a longer period of time pack everything you might need for the first 3 days in case your luggage goes missing.”
2. “Check the weather before you go this way your not overpacking for weather that’s not predicted.”
3. “Pack basic clothing that you can wear to different activities/meetings multiple times (rewear).”
4. “Use vacuum packed bags in order to maximize your space and keep organized.”
5. “Wear your bulkiest shoes on the plane, this way they don’t take up room in your suitcase.”
6. “Write out a packing list starting by how many days you will be away and where you will be going on each day to manage packing expectations.”
7. “Sometimes when you open a suitcase, the clothing smells musty from being under the plane so pack dryer sheets within the clothing to make it smell nice.”
8. “Pack a traveling toothbrush and toothpaste (making sure it complies with TSA guidelines) so that when you get off the plane you can quickly freshen up and be on your way.”
Now that you have these helpful tips, are you going to start planning your next vacation ASAP? We are!