Jessica Chastain’s Met Ball hair was so feminine and pretty, but SUPER easy to re-create on yourself. Get expert tips below!
Jessica Chastain was the belle of the ball — the Met Ball, that is — on May 1 in New York City. The stunning actress wore a gorgeous, flowing pale yellow Prada gown. To compliment the romantic nature, she wore a loose braid in her hair.
Renato Campora created her hairstyle using Moroccanoil products.
It’s literally so easy and fast to get this look. Follow these exact steps:
“1. On damp hair, use a dime sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for all hair styling
2. Layer Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to build foundation and volume
3. Blow dry hair using the Moroccanoil 35 MM Boar Bristle Round Brush to smooth and straighten
4. Once hair is dry, use a 1.5 inch curling iron to create natural movement and add vibrance and shine
5. Create a loose braid and tuck in the tail end to create volume then secure with a bobby pin
6. To finish, mist Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for shine and long-lasting hold.”
That’s it! Gorgeous.
HollywoodLifers, did you love Jessica Chastain’s Met Ball hair and makeup?