Season 5 of ‘Vanderpump Rules’ was super explosive, but it was tame compared to the first part of the shocking reunion special that aired on April 3. See our 8 favorite moments below!
1. During Part 1 of the Vanderpump Rules reunion special, Kristen denied ever going down on Brittany. “It didn’t happen,” she said. James, however, said he believes Jax‘s side of the story. “We were drunk and just did a stupid kiss,” Brittany explained. “You were laying in bed naked!” Jax quickly added.
2. Scheana has no regrets about not getting a prenup with Shay. When the topic came up in conversation, she said, “At the time, it did seem like it would put a slight damper on how happy we were.” Lisa Vanderpump then jumped in and said, “Well, I would have had a prenup if I were marrying Shay. Let’s be honest.” When Andy Cohen asked why, she said, “Because he didn’t pull his weight in the relationship. So I would have done a prenup with me getting 99% and you getting diddly squat.” But Scheana interjected, “I had nothing to lose at the time.”
3. Jax and Brittany switched apartments. They now live in the same building, and on the same floor as Tom Schwartz and Katie.
4. Lala Kent made a surprising return and called Katie a “mean girl” for identifying her as a “whore” before getting to know her.
5. Lala was forced to explain why she thinks Tom Schwartz and Katie will get divorced. “Because I think that will happen,” she told Andy. “I think marriage is a really long-term commitment. I probably don’t think that I could make it in marriage [either].” But I also “say things to be hurtful,” she added.
6. James is still dating Raquel — they’ve been together for a year. “I’m madly in love with her,” he told Andy. He also denied every sleeping with Gigi. According to Ariana, Gigi said she’d “f*** or fight anyone to get on [Vanderpump Rules].”
7. James said he was also determined to get on the show. “I was either going to move in with [Tom Sandoval] or start banging his girlfriend,” in reference to his past relationship with Kristen. When Andy asked him if he was with Kristen to get on the show, he said, “I don’t know…”
8. Katie finally apologized to Lala for calling her a whore. “That was an ugly moment,” Katie said, before adding, “I wasn’t in a good place with myself, with my body image.” And the moment was so special that it left them both in tears.
HollywoodLifers, what did YOU think of the Vanderpump Rules reunion special thus far? Tell us below!