Khloe Kardashian looked sexy with a high, textured ponytail watching her boyfriend Tristan Thompson and his team the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Los Angeles Lakers on March 19. Get her exact hairstyle below with step by step instructions from her hairstylist.
Hairstylist Justine Marjan broke down the look she created on Khloe Kardashian, 32, on her Instagram on March 20.
Khloe wore the textured ponytail at the Los Angeles basketball game — totally casual and cool, but chic. It was the perfect style for the occasion. She looked so pretty1
To get the look, follow these steps from Justine:
“1. Prep damp hair with TRESemme Repair + Protect Leave In.
2. Blowdry with ghd blowdryer and a Rare Marula smoothing brush.
3. Flat iron roots with a ghd gold flat iron.”
4. Attach Rapunzel of Sweden clip in hair extensions.
5. Spray smoothing brush with Bumble and Bumble firm hold hairspray then brush top half of hair into a high ponytail. Then repeat with the rest of the hair.
6. Apply Fat Boy Hair water wax to hairline to smooth down flyaways.
7. Create flat iron waves though the length of the ponytail then spray with The Ouai Texturizing Hairspray.
8. Finish with a mist of TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray.”
Seems very easy! Ponytails are classic yet trendy, and they work for almost any occasion! You could wear it casually at a sports game like Khloe, or for a formal event (like prom) like this look Selena Gomez rocked on a red carpet.
Khloe’s gorgeous makeup at the game was done by Mary Phillips. It was easy and pretty, with strong eyes, long lashes, and a shiny pink lip.
HollywoodLifers, are you loving Khloe Kardashian’s hair at the basketball game? Will you copy this textured ponytail?